AAI Recruitment 2017 Notification is dispatched here. Candidates who are looking for Airport Authority of India Jobs can check the eligibility criteria for 200 Junior Executive Officer Posts. Aspirants who have satisfied the eligibility can apply for AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2017 through online mode. The Online Registration process starts from 18th September 2017. Aspirants have to apply for AAI Jobs on or before 17th October 2017.
- 1 AAI Recruitment 2017 for Engineers
- 1.1 Airport Authority of India Notification 2017-18 – aai.aero Recruitment 2017 through GATE
- 1.2 AAI Vacancy 2017 – Airport Authority of India Jr Executive Jobs
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2017
- 1.4 AirPorts Authority of India (AAI) Recruitment 2017 – AAI JE Jobs Notification
- 1.5 AAI Recruitment 2017 Apply Online @ www.aai.aero
AAI Recruitment 2017 for Engineers
AAI Latest Recruitment 2017: Recently, Airports Authority of India has come up with an employment notification for the recruitment of Junior Executive Officers. Through AAI JE Recruitment 2017, 200 vacancies are going to be filled. The official will invite the application forms through online from 18th September 2017. Interested candidates who want to grab this opportunity have to ensure the eligibility criteria before going to apply for AAI Jobs.
The age limit & educational qualification are different for different posts. Aspirants who have completed Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field are eligible to apply for AirPorts Authority of India (AAI) Recruitment 2017. Also, get the further details such as AAI JE Vacancy, exam date, how to apply, selection process, etc through the below sections.
Airport Authority of India Notification 2017-18 – aai.aero Recruitment 2017 through GATE
|AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2017|
|Organization Name||Airports Authority of India|
|Posts Name||Junior Executive Posts|
|No. of Vacancies||200 Posts|
|Job Category||Sarkari Naukri|
|Starting date to Apply Online||18th September 2017|
|Last date to Apply Online||17th October 2017|
AAI Vacancy 2017 – Airport Authority of India Jr Executive Jobs
|Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|Junior Executive (Civil Engineering)||50|
|Jr Executive (Electrical Engineering)||50|
|Junior Executive (Electronics)||100|
Eligibility Criteria for AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2017
Before going to apply for Airport Authority of India Recruitment 2017-18, candidates have to ensure the below eligibility details such as age limit, qualification, etc provided below.
AAI Vacancy Age Limit
- For Unreserved Candidates: Not more than 27 Years
- OBC Candidates: not more than 30 Years
- For SC/ST Candidates: Not more than 32 Years
AAI Jobs Educational Qualification
- For Junior Executive (Civil Engineering): Candidates must hold full-time regular Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/ Technology in Civil with minimum 60% marks from a recognized board or university. Should hold GATE Score Card 2016 with qualifying marks in GATE.
- For Junior Executive (Electrical Engineering): Aspirants should hold full-time regular Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/ Technology in Electrical with minimum 60% marks from a recognized board or university. Must hold GATE Score Card 2016 with qualifying marks in GATE.
Refer the official notification, to get the post wise educational qualification details.
AirPorts Authority of India (AAI) Recruitment 2017 – AAI JE Jobs Notification
Get the further details of AAI JE Recruitment 2017 such as application fee, selection process, important dates, etc here.
AAI JE Vacancy Application Fee
- For General Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- For SC/ST Candidates: No fee
Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode using credit/debit card or net banking.
aai.aero Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- Candidates will be selected for AAI Junior Executive Jobs on the basis of GATE Marks.
AAI Exam Date 2017 – Important Dates
|Starting date to fill the Application form||18th September 2017|
|Closing date for the submission of the Application form||17th October 2017|
|AAI Recruitment 2017 Exam Date||Update soon|
AAI Recruitment 2017 Apply Online @ www.aai.aero
- First of all, log on to the official website www.aai.aero or click on the link provided below.
- Search for the relevant link “AAI Recruitment 2017 Notification” on the homepage.
- Read the complete details of the notification.
- Check the eligibility & click on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill all the details in the application form such as personal, academic & other information.
- Recheck the details in the application form before submitting it.
- Press the submit button.
- Take the hard copy of the application form for further reference.
We have shared the full details of AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2017 on this page only to refer. To get the further information regarding the notification, see the official notification shared below through a straightforward link. Keep visiting our page सरकारी रिजल्ट periodically for Upcoming Government Job Notifications.