Air India Pilot Recruitment 2017 notification is dispatched. Candidates who are looking for Air India India Jobs can check the eligibility criteria. Apply for 217 Senior Trainee Pilot/Trainee Pilot Vacancies through offline mode. The last date for the submission of the application form is 25th September 2017.
- 1 Air India Pilot Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 airindia.in Limited Notification 2017 – Air India Recruitment
- 1.2 217 Air India Pilot Vacancies – Senior Trainee Pilot Jobs
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Air India Ltd Senior Trainee Pilots Recruitment 2017
- 1.4 Air India Limited Recruitment 2017 – Brief Details
- 1.5 How to Apply for Air India Sr Trainee Pilot Vacancies 2017 @ www.airindia.in
Air India Pilot Recruitment 2017
Good news for the candidates who are looking for Jobs in Air India Limited. Recently, Air India Limited has released Air India Limited Notification 2017 to recruit the fresher candidates for 217 Senior Trainee Pilots/Trainee Pilot Posts. Candidates who are willing to work in this organization can check the eligibility for Air India Sr Trainee Pilot Recruitment 2017.
This notification provides a golden chance for the job hunters. So, candidates can grab this opportunity and go through the notification details. Applicants must be Indian citizens possessing the age in between 18 to 40 years. Candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board are eligible to apply for Air India Pilot Jobs. Willing applicants have to download the application form from the download link provided on this page. Fill all the details in the application form and send to the below-given address before the last date i.e, 25th September 2017. Also, check the Air India Ltd Senior Trainee Pilots Recruitment 2017 details such as age limit, qualification, how to apply, application fee, selection process, salary, etc.
airindia.in Limited Notification 2017 – Air India Recruitment
|Air India Limited Notification 2017|
|Name of the Organization||Air India Limited|
|Name of the Posts||Senior Trainee Pilots/Trainee Pilot Posts|
|No. of Vacancies||217 Posts|
|Job Category||Sarkari Naukri|
|Closing Date for the submission of the Application form||25th September 2017|
217 Air India Pilot Vacancies – Senior Trainee Pilot Jobs
|Air India Pilot Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|Senior Trainee Pilots/Trainee Pilot||217
Eligibility Criteria for Air India Ltd Senior Trainee Pilots Recruitment 2017
Before going to fill the application form, candidates have to satisfy the eligibility conditions such as age criteria, qualification, etc for 217 Air India Pilot Jobs provided below.
Age Limit for Air India Jobs
- The maximum age limit is 40 years for SC/ST candidates and 38 years for OBC candidates.
Educational Qualification for Air India Ltd Pilot Vacancies
- Candidates who have completed 10+2 from a recognized university are only eligible to apply for Air India Pilot Recruitment 2017.
Refer to the official notification for detailed post wise eligibility details.
Air India Limited Recruitment 2017 – Brief Details
For more details regarding Air India Ltd Senior Trainee Pilots Recruitment 2017 such as important dates, selection process, application fee, salary, etc, go through the below sections.
Air India Pilot Recruitment 2017 – Important Dates
|Air India Sr Trainee Pilot Recruitment 2017|
|Notification Release Date||1st September 2017|
|Closing Date for the submission of the Application Form||25th September 2017|
Application Fee for Air India Pilot Jobs
- For OBC Candidates: Rs. 3000/-
- For SC/ST Applicants: Nil
Candidates have to pay the application fee through demand draft in favor of Air India Limited, payable at Delhi.
Selection Process for Air India Limited Vacancies
Applicants are selected for Air India Pilot Vacancies on the basis of the performance in the following rounds.
- Written Exam
Air India Pilot Salary
- During the training period, candidates will be given a stipend of Rs. 25, 000 per month.
How to Apply for Air India Sr Trainee Pilot Vacancies 2017 @ www.airindia.in
- Visit the official website www.airindia.in or click on the link attached below.
- Search for the related link “Air India Pilot Notification 2017” on the home page.
- Open the notification and read the details carefully.
- Ensure the eligibility criteria and click on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill the application form with personal, academic & other details.
- Send the filled application form to the following address.
General Manager (Personnel),
Air India Limited, Head Quarters,
113, Gurudwara Rakab Ganj Road,
New Delhi – 110001.
The information covered on this page regarding Air India Limited Recruitment 2017 is only for the convenience purpose of the candidates. For more details of the notification, click on the official notification link attached below. Stay tuned to our site sarkariresults.io for speedy updates on Upcoming सरकारी नौकरी Notifications.