AP DSC Notification 2018 is dates are postponed. Candidates who are looking for Next DSC Notification in AP 2018 can check the eligibility criteria. Get the notification details regarding District wise Latest APDSC Jobs. Apply for 10351 Andhra Pradesh DSC Vacancies before the closing date 08th August 2018.
|Flash News!!!!! AP DSC 2018 Notification Release Date Postponed. The New AP DSC Exam Dates are notified Soon.|
- 1 AP DSC Notification 2018
- 1.1 AP DSC Teacher Recruitment – apdsc.cgg.gov.in 2018 Notification 2018
- 1.2 Next DSC Notification in AP – District wise AP Teachers Vacancy 2018
- 1.3 AP DSC Teacher Jobs Recruitment 2018 – apdsc.cgg.gov.in Posts
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria for APDSC TET cum TRT 2018 – AP DSC Recruitment 2018
- 1.5 AP DSC New Notification 2018 Important Dates
- 1.6 AP DSC Teacher Recruitment 2018 – DSC Notification 2018 Andhra Pradesh Details
- 1.7 How to fill AP DSC Application form 2018 @ apdsc.cgg.gov.in
AP DSC Notification 2018
|DSC AP (TET cum TRT) Notification 2018|
|Organization Name||Commissioner & Director of School Education, AP|
|Name of the Posts||SGT, SA, LP, PET Posts|
|No. of Vacancies||10351 Posts|
|Job Category||Sarkari Naukri|
|AP DSc 2018 Online Application starting date|
|Last date to Apply Online|
|Date of Release of Admit Card|
|Date of Examination|
|Date of Release of AP DSC Final Answer Key|
|Result Release Date|
<<<< AP TET Notification 2018 >>>
AP DSC Teacher Recruitment – apdsc.cgg.gov.in 2018 Notification 2018
Next DSC Notification in AP 2018: Andhra Pradesh state government will soon release AP DSC Notification 2018 to recruit the eligible candidates for teacher posts. Job Hunters who are in search of AP Govt Jobs 2018 can grab this opportunity. Eligible candidates can also have a look at district wise Andhra Pradesh DSC Jobs which are going to be issued soon. The officials will invite the application forms in online mode only. Individuals with a good academic record can apply for AP DSC Teacher Jobs.
Candidates who possess B.Ed, TET Certificate from a recognized university can apply for AP Teacher Jobs Recruitment 2018. The minimum age limit for the candidates should be 18 years. We have shared here the complete details of DSC Notification 2018 Andhra Pradesh. Read the entire article of DSC Notification 2018 Andhra Pradesh by keeping aside all the doubts.
<< Download AP DSC Syllabus>>
Next DSC Notification in AP – District wise AP Teachers Vacancy 2018
AP DSC Recruitment 2018: The Commissioner & Director of School Education will come up with AP DSC 2018 Notification to fill SGT, LP, SA & PET Posts in Primary and Upper Primary Schools in Andhra Pradesh. Through District Selection (DSC), the recruitment of School Assistants (S.A), Language Pandits, Secondary Grade Teachers (SGT), Physical Education Teachers will be done in Government, Zilla Parishad, Mandal Parishad and Municipal Schools of AP.
Till now, the official notification has not yet released by డిస్ట్రిక్ట్ సెలక్షన్ కమిటీ (DSC). We have provided the complete details of AP Teachers Vacancy 2018 for the convenience purpose of the aspirants. Aspirants who hold a Graduation degree are minimum eligible to apply for AP DSC Teacher Recruitment 2018. Therefore, interested candidates can check Andhra Pradesh DSC Notification 2018 such as age limit, qualification, application fee, how to apply, selection process, pay scale, etc before going to apply through online.
<< Download AP DSC Hall Ticket 2018>>
Free Practice AP DSC Mock Test
<< Practice AP DSC Previous Papers PDF >>
AP DSC Teacher Jobs Recruitment 2018 – apdsc.cgg.gov.in Posts
As per DSC Notification 2018 Andhra Pradesh, the post wise vacancies as below.
- Secondary Grade Teacher (SGT): 6, 242
- School Assistant (S.A): 1, 849
- Language Pandits: 877
- PET (Physical Education Teacher): 156
- Total No. of Vacancies: 10351
Also, refer the official DSC Notification 2018 Andhra Pradesh for the detailed post wise vacancies.
District wise ఎస్జీటీలు, స్కూల్ అసిస్టెంట్లు, భాషా పండిట్ లు, పీఈటీ Vacancies 2018
|Name of the District||School Assistant (SA)||Language Pandit (LP)||PET||SGT||Special Schools (SL)||No. of Expected Vacancies|
|Total no. of Vacancies||1, 849||877||156||6, 242||02||10351 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for APDSC TET cum TRT 2018 – AP DSC Recruitment 2018
Check the eligibility for DSC Notification 2018 in AP such as age limit, educational qualification, etc before going to fill & submit the application form.
AP DSC 2018 Age Limit
To apply for AP Teachers Vacancy 2018, candidates have to possess the age criteria as follows.
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 39 years
Age relaxation is applicable to the reserved categories as per the norms of Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- For Sc/ST/OBC: 5 Years
- For PWD Candidates: 10 Years
Educational Qualification for AP Teachers Vacancy
- Applicants should qualify Teachers Eligibility Test. Candidates have to pass TET Exam with minimum percentages of marks as follows.
- For General: 60% marks
- For OBC: 50% marks
- SC/ST: 40% marks
- Candidates who have completed graduation from a recognized university and B.Ed can apply for AP DSC Teacher Jobs Recruitment 2018.
Go through the official AP DSC Recruitment 2018 Notification for the detailed educational qualifications.
AP DSC New Notification 2018 Important Dates
|DSC Notification 2018 Andhra Pradesh|
|Dsc 2018 Notification Release Date||06th July 2018|
|AP DSC 2018 Online Application starting date||07th July 2018|
|Last date to submit online application||08th August 2018|
|Hall ticket download start from||15th August 2018|
|Exam Date||23rd August to 30th August 2018|
|Dsc Final Key||10th September 2018|
|Results Released date||15th September 2018|
AP DSC Teacher Recruitment 2018 – DSC Notification 2018 Andhra Pradesh Details
The further details of AP DSC Notification 2018 such as application fee, selection process, salary, important dates, etc are covered here.
AP DSC 2018 Application Fee
- Applicants have to pay the application fee of Rs. 250/- towards application processing and conduct of recruitment test (separately for each post) through AP Online or E-Seva Centers.
Selection Process for APDSC Jobs
- Written Test
- Interview as per official AP DSC Notification 2018
The selection of the candidates for AP DSC Teacher Jobs consists of written test & other criteria as stipulated by AP state government from time to time. The recruitment will be purely on the basis of the merit list cum roaster system as per existing provisions adopted by Government of Andhra Pradesh.
How to fill AP DSC Application form 2018 @ apdsc.cgg.gov.in
- First of all, visit the official website apdsc.cgg.gov.in or click on the link attached here.
- The home page of the official portal will appear on the screen.
- On the home page, search for “AP DSC 2018 Notification” link.
- Download & read the notification details carefully.
- Click on “AP DSC Apply Online” link to download the application form.
- Fill the application form with applicants details such as date of birth, name, education, & other necessary information.
- Pay the application fee through the proper channels. After the successful payment of the fee, reference ID is generated.
- Enter the reference ID to apply through online. Check all the details once before submitting the form
- Take the printout of the application form for further reference.
- Submit all the hard copies of the relevant certificates with self-attestation along with the signed printout of the application form to the concerned District Educational Officer.
The details provided on this page regarding AP DSC Teacher Recruitment 2018 is only for the reference purpose of the candidates. We will soon update here the further details of the AP DSC Notification 2018 soon after the official announcement. Keep visiting our page Sarkari Result for Latest Government Job Notifications.