AP DSC Notification 2018 is going to be out soon. Candidates who are looking for Next DSC Notification in AP 2017-18 can check the eligibility criteria. Get the notification details regarding District wise Latest APDSC Jobs. Apply for 12, 370 Andhra Pradesh DSC Vacancies @ apdsc.cgg.gov.in
<<APTET Hall Ticket 2018 Download>>
Free Practice AP DSC Mock Test
<< Practice AP DSC Previous Papers PDF >>
- 1 AP DSC Notification 2018
- 1.1 AP DSC Teacher Recruitment – apdsc.cgg.gov.in 2018 Notification 2017-18
- 1.2 Next DSC Notification in AP – District wise AP Teachers Vacancy 2018
- 1.3 AP DSC Teacher Jobs Recruitment 2018 – apdsc.cgg.gov.in Posts
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria for APDSC TET cum TRT 2018 | AP DSC Recruitment 2018
- 1.5 AP DSC New Notification 2018 Important Dates
- 1.6 AP DSC Teacher Recruitment 2018 – DSC Notification 2018 Andhra Pradesh Details
- 1.7 How to fill AP DSC Application form 2018 @ apdsc.cgg.gov.in
AP DSC Notification 2018
|DSC AP (TET cum TRT) Notification 2018|
|Organization Name||Commissioner & Director of School Education, AP|
|Name of the Posts||SGT, SA, LP, PET Posts|
|No. of Vacancies||12,370 Posts|
|Job Category||Sarkari Naukri|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||26th December 2017|
|Last date to Apply Online||2nd February 2018|
<<<< AP TET Notification 2018 >>>
AP DSC Teacher Recruitment – apdsc.cgg.gov.in 2018 Notification 2017-18
Next DSC Notification in AP 2017-18: Andhra Pradesh state government will soon release AP DSC Notification 2018 to recruit the eligible candidates for teacher posts. Job Hunters who are in search of AP Govt Jobs 2018 can grab this opportunity. Eligible candidates can also have a look at district wise Andhra Pradesh DSC Jobs which are going to be issued soon. The officials will invite the application forms in online mode only. Individuals with a good academic record can apply for AP DSC Teacher Jobs.
Candidates who possess B.Ed, TET Certificate from a recognized university can apply for AP Teacher Jobs Recruitment 2018. The minimum age limit for the candidates should be 18 years. We have shared here the complete details of DSC Notification 2018 Andhra Pradesh. Read the entire article of DSC Notification 2017 Andhra Pradesh by keeping aside all the doubts.
<< Download AP DSC Syllabus>>
Next DSC Notification in AP – District wise AP Teachers Vacancy 2018
AP DSC Recruitment 2018: The Commissioner & Director of School Education will come up with AP DSC 2018 Notification to fill SGT, LP, SA & PET Posts in Primary and Upper Primary Schools in Andhra Pradesh. Through District Selection (DSC), the recruitment of School Assistants (S.A), Language Pandits, Secondary Grade Teachers (SGT), Physical Education Teachers will be done in Government, Zilla Parishad, Mandal Parishad and Municipal Schools of AP.
Till now, the official notification has not yet released by డిస్ట్రిక్ట్ సెలక్షన్ కమిటీ (DSC). We have provided the complete details of AP Teachers Vacancy 2017 for the convenience purpose of the aspirants. Aspirants who hold a Graduation degree are minimum eligible to apply for AP DSC Teacher Recruitment 2018. Therefore, interested candidates can check Andhra Pradesh DSC Notification 2018 such as age limit, qualification, application fee, how to apply, selection process, pay scale, etc before going to apply through online.
<< Download AP DSC Hall Ticket 2017-18>>
AP DSC Teacher Jobs Recruitment 2018 – apdsc.cgg.gov.in Posts
As per DSC Notification 2017 Andhra Pradesh, the post wise vacancies as below.
- Secondary Grade Teacher (SGT): 6, 242
- School Assistant (S.A): 1, 849
- Language Pandits: 877
- PET (Physical Education Teacher): 156
- Total No. of Vacancies: 12,370
Also, refer the official DSC Notification 2018 Andhra Pradesh for the detailed post wise vacancies.
District wise ఎస్జీటీలు, స్కూల్ అసిస్టెంట్లు, భాషా పండిట్ లు, పీఈటీ Vacancies 2017
|Name of the District||School Assistant (SA)||Language Pandit (LP)||PET||SGT||Special Schools (SL)||No. of Expected Vacancies|
|Total no. of Vacancies||1, 849||877||156||6, 242||02||12, 370 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for APDSC TET cum TRT 2018 | AP DSC Recruitment 2018
Check the eligibility for DSC Notification 2018 in AP such as age limit, educational qualification, etc before going to fill & submit the application form.
AP DSC 2018 Age Limit
To apply for AP Teachers Vacancy 2017, candidates have to possess the age criteria as follows.
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 39 years
Age relaxation is applicable to the reserved categories as per the norms of Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- For Sc/ST/OBC: 5 Years
- For PWD Candidates: 10 Years
Educational Qualification for AP Teachers Vacancy
- Applicants should qualify Teachers Eligibility Test. Candidates have to pass TET Exam with minimum percentages of marks as follows.
- For General: 60% marks
- For OBC: 50% marks
- SC/ST: 40% marks
- Candidates who have completed graduation from a recognized university and B.Ed can apply for AP DSC Teacher Jobs Recruitment 2018.
Go through the official AP DSC Recruitment 2018 Notification for the detailed educational qualifications.
AP DSC New Notification 2018 Important Dates
|DSC Notification 2018 Andhra Pradesh|
|AP DSC 2018 Notification Date||15th December 2017|
|Commencement of Application forms through online||26th December 2017|
|Closing Date to submit the Online Application form||2nd February 2018|
|Application Form correction date||March 2018|
|Admit Card Release Date||March 2018|
|Exam Date||23rd, 24th, 26th March 2018|
|Declaration of Result||5th May 2018|
|Posting Orders||June 12th, 2018|
AP DSC Teacher Recruitment 2018 – DSC Notification 2018 Andhra Pradesh Details
The further details of AP DSC Notification 2018 such as application fee, selection process, salary, important dates, etc are covered here.
AP DSC 2018 Application Fee
- Applicants have to pay the application fee of Rs. 250/- towards application processing and conduct of recruitment test (separately for each post) through AP Online or E-Seva Centers.
Selection Process for APDSC Jobs
- Written Test
- Interview as per official AP DSC Notification 2018
The selection of the candidates for AP DSC Teacher Jobs consists of written test & other criteria as stipulated by AP state government from time to time. The recruitment will be purely on the basis of the merit list cum roaster system as per existing provisions adopted by Government of Andhra Pradesh.
How to fill AP DSC Application form 2018 @ apdsc.cgg.gov.in
- First of all, visit the official website apdsc.cgg.gov.in or click on the link attached here.
- The home page of the official portal will appear on the screen.
- On the home page, search for “AP DSC 2018 Notification” link.
- Download & read the notification details carefully.
- Click on “AP DSC Apply Online” link to download the application form.
- Fill the application form with applicants details such as date of birth, name, education, & other necessary information.
- Pay the application fee through the proper channels. After the successful payment of the fee, reference ID is generated.
- Enter the reference ID to apply through online. Check all the details once before submitting the form
- Take the printout of the application form for further reference.
- Submit all the hard copies of the relevant certificates with self-attestation along with the signed printout of the application form to the concerned District Educational Officer.
The details provided on this page regarding AP DSC Teacher Recruitment 2018 is only for the reference purpose of the candidates. We will soon update here the further details of the AP DSC Notification 2017-18 soon after the official announcement. Keep visiting our page Sarkari Result for Latest Government Job Notifications.