AP DSC Notification 2018 is going to be out soon. Candidates who are looking for Next DSC Notification in AP 2017-18 can check the eligibility criteria. Get the notification details regarding District wise Latest APDSC Jobs. Apply for Andhra Pradesh DSC Vacancies @ apdsc.cgg.gov.in
- 1 AP DSC Notification 2018
- 1.1 AP DSC Teacher Recruitment – apdsc.cgg.gov.in 2018 Notification
- 1.2 Next DSC Notification in AP – District wise AP Teachers Vacancy 2018
- 1.3 AP DSC Teacher Jobs Recruitment 2018 – apdsc.cgg.gov.in Posts
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria for APDSC TET cum TRT 2018
- 1.5 AP DSC Teacher Recruitment 2018 – DSC Notification 2018 Andhra Pradesh
- 1.6 How to fill AP DSC Application form 2018 @ apdsc.cgg.gov.in
AP DSC Notification 2018
Next DSC Notification in AP 2017-18: Andhra Pradesh state government will soon release AP DSC Notification 2018 to recruit the eligible candidates for teacher posts. Job Hunters who are in search for Latest Government Jobs in AP can grab this opportunity. Eligible candidates can also have a look at district wise Andhra Pradesh DSC Jobs which are going to be issued soon. The officials will invite the application forms through online mode only. Individuals with a good academic record can apply for AP DSC Teacher Jobs.
Candidates who possess B.Ed, TET Certificate from a recognized university can apply for AP Teacher Jobs Recruitment 2018. The minimum age limit of the candidates should be 18 years. We have shared here the complete details of DSC Notification 2018 Andhra Pradesh. Read the entire article by keeping aside all the doubts.
AP DSC Teacher Recruitment – apdsc.cgg.gov.in 2018 Notification
|AP DSC (TET cum TRT) Notification 2018|
|Organization Name||Commissioner & Director of School Education|
|Name of the Posts||SGT, SA, LP, PET Posts|
|No. of Vacancies||Update Soon|
|Job Category||Sarkari Naukri|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||Update soon|
|Last date to Apply Online||Update soon|
Next DSC Notification in AP – District wise AP Teachers Vacancy 2018
The Commissioner & Director of School Education will come up with AP DSC 2018 Notification to fill SGT, LP, SA & PET Posts in Primary and Upper Primary Schools in Andhra Pradesh. Through District Selection (DSC), the recruitment of School Assistants (S.A), Language Pandits, Secondary Grade Teachers (SGT), Physical Education Teachers will be done in Government, Zilla Parishad, Mandal Parishad and Municipal Schools of AP.
Till now, the official notification has not yet released. Therefore, interested candidates can check Andhra Pradesh DSC Notification 2018 such as age limit, qualification, application fee, how to apply, selection process, pay scale, etc before going to apply through online.
AP DSC Teacher Jobs Recruitment 2018 – apdsc.cgg.gov.in Posts
- Secondary Grade Teacher (SGT)
- S.A Physical Director
- Language Pandits
- School Assistant
- PET (Physical Education Teacher)
Eligibility Criteria for APDSC TET cum TRT 2018
Check the eligibility for DSC Notification 2018 in AP such as age limit, educational qualification, etc before going to fill & submit the application form.
AP DSC 2018 Age Limit
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 39 years
Age relaxation is applicable to the reserved categories as per the norms of Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- For Sc/ST/OBC: 5 Years
- For PWD Candidates: 10 Years
Educational Qualification for AP Teachers Vacancy
- Applicants should qualify Teachers Eligibility Test. Candidates have to pass TET Exam with minimum percentages of marks as follows.
- For General: 60% marks
- For OBC: 50% marks
- SC/ST: 40% marks
- Candidates who have completed graduation from a recognized university and B.Ed can apply for AP DSC Teacher Jobs Recruitment 2018.
AP DSC Teacher Recruitment 2018 – DSC Notification 2018 Andhra Pradesh
AP DSC New Notification 2018 – Important Dates
|DSC Notification 2018 Andhra Pradesh|
|AP DSC 2018 Notification Date||February 2018|
|Commencement of Application forms through online||February 2018|
|Closing Date to submit the Online Application form||March 2018|
|Application Form correction date||March 2018|
|Admit Card Release Date||April 2018|
|Exam Date||May 2018|
|Declaration of Result||June 2018|
|Posting Orders||July 2018|
AP DSC 2018 Application Fee
- Applicants have to pay the application fee of Rs. 250/- towards application processing and conduct of recruitment test (separately for each post) through AP Online or E-Seva Centers.
Selection Process for APDSC Jobs
- Written Test
- Interview as per official AP DSC Notification 2018
The selection of the candidates for AP DSC Teacher Jobs consists of written test & other criteria as stipulated by AP state government from time to time. The recruitment will be purely on the basis of the merit list cum roaster system as per existing provisions adopted by Government of Andhra Pradesh. District Selection Committee (DSC)
How to fill AP DSC Application form 2018 @ apdsc.cgg.gov.in
- First of all, visit the official website apdsc.cgg.gov.in or click on the link attached here.
- The home page of the official portal will appear on the screen.
- On the home page, search for “AP DSC 2018 Notification” link.
- Download & read the notification details carefully.
- Click on “AP DSC Apply Online” link to download the application form.
- Fill the application form with applicants details such as date of birth, name, education, & other necessary information.
- Pay the application fee through the proper channels. After the successful payment of the fee, reference ID is generated.
- Enter the reference ID to apply through online. Check all the details once before submitting the form
- Take the printout of the application form for further reference.
- Submit all the hard copies of the relevant certificates with self-attestation along with the signed printout of the application form to the concerned District Educational Officer.
The details provided on this page regarding AP DSC Teacher Recruitment 2018 is only for the reference purpose of the candidates. We will soon update here the further details of the notification soon after the official announcement. Keep visiting our page Sarkari Result for Latest Government Job Notifications.