APPSC AEE Notification 2017 is going to be released with in a short period. Aspirants who are waiting for Sarkari Naukari Notifications can utilize this opportunity and check the eligibility details. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for Assistant Executive Engineer Jobs through online. Also, check APPSC AEE Recruitment 2017-18 Notification details such as age limit, educational qualification, how to apply, selection process, etc.
APPSC AEE Notification 2017
Are you looking for APPSC AEE Upcoming Notification 2017? If your answer is yes, then you are on the right platform to get the complete details of the recruitment notification.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission will soon issue APPSC AEE Notification 2017 for the recruitment of Assistant Executive Engineers in various engineering services. There are various vacancies to be filled under the departments of Irrigation, Agriculture, Health, and Panchayat Raj & others. Aspirants who are in search of APPSC Notifications can grab this chance by applying through online mode. Before going to apply for the above posts, ensure that applicants have to meet the eligibility criteria.
The minimum age limit of the candidates should be 18 years to apply for Andhra Pradesh APPSC Jobs. Applicants should possess Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant discipline from a recognized university. Interested and eligible candidates can go through the entire article without missing a sinlge word to get the complete details of psc.ap.gov.in Assistant Executive Engineer Recruitment 2017.
AEE Recruitment 2017 APPSC – psc.ap.gov.in
|AEE Notification 2017 in AP|
|Name of the Conducting Authority||Andhra Pradesh Public Service commission (APPSC)|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Executive Engineer Jobs|
|No. of Vacancies||400 Posts (Expected)|
|Exam Name||APPSC AEE Exam 2017|
|Starting Date to fill Application form||August 2017|
|Last Date for the submission of the Application form||September 2017|
|Job Category||सरकारी नौकरी|
APPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Posts | AEE Vacancy
- AEE (Civil) in A.P. PH & ME Department
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil/Mech) in A.P Tribal Welfare Engineering Department
- AEE (Civil) in Water Resources Department
- AEE (Mech) in A.P. Water Resources Department
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil/Mech) in A.P. Raj Panchayat engineering Service
- AEE (Mech/Agriculture) in A.P. Ground Water Department
Eligibility Criteria for Andhra Pradesh APPSC Jobs
Applicants have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, age limit, etc before going to apply for APPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Posts.
APPSC AEE Age Limit
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 40 years
Upper age relaxation is applicable to the candidates as per the rules & regulations of APPSC.
- Physically Handicapped: 10 years
- SC/ST/BC: 5 years
- Ex-Servicemen: 3 years
- N.C.C candidates: 3 years
- Government Employees: 3 years
Educational qualification for APPSC AEE Recruitment 2017
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) in A.P. PH & ME Department: Candidates must hold Bachelor’s degree in Civil engineering from a university/institution recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC)/AICTE or must pass the sections of A & B in AMIE Exam in Civil Engineering.
- AEE (Civil/Mech) in A.P Tribal Welfare Engineering Department: Applicant should be a Graduate in Engineering (Civil/Mech) or any equivalent from any university/institution recognized by UGC.
- Asst Executive Engineer (Civil) in AP Water Resources Department: Aspirants have to possess Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a institution/university recognized by UGC/AICTE.
- AEE (Mech) in A.P. Water Resources Department: Candidates must hold Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a institution/university recognized by UGC/AICTE.
- AEE (Civil/Mech) in A.P Panchayat Raj Engineering Service: Applicants have to possess Bachelor’s degree in Civil/Mechanical Engineering from any institution recognized by UGC. Candidates who have passed the sections A & B of AMIE Exam conducted by Institute of Engineers in Civil/Mechanical/AMIE & B.Sc (Engg) of Ranchi University can also apply for APPSC AEE Posts.
- Assistant Executive Engg (Mech/Agriculture) in A.P Ground Water Department: Candidates should hold B.E Degree (Mechanical) or B.Tech (Agricultural Engineering) from a institution/university recognized by UGC.
AEE Notification 2017 in AP | APPSC AEE Recruitment Notification
The APPSC AEE Notification 2017 details such as exam dates, application fee, selection process, salary offered, etc are provided here.
Important Dates of APPSC AEE 2017 Notification
|AP PSC AEE Exam Date|
|Notification Release date||August 2017|
|Commencement of Online Application form||August 2017|
|Last Date to submit the Application form||September 2017|
|APPSC AEE Screening Test Date||October 2017|
|AP PSC AEE Mains Exam Date||February 2017|
Application Fee for APPSC Jobs
|psc.ap.gov.in APPSC Asst Executive Engineer Exam Fee|
|Category||Application Processing Fee||Examination Fee|
|General||Rs. 250/-||Rs. 120/-|
Selection Process of APPSC AEE Recruitment 2017 for Engineers
Applicants are appointed as Assistant Executive Engineers on the basis of the performance in the follwing selection rounds.
- Computer Based Test
- Certificate Verification
- Parsonal Interview
- Medical Test
AP PSC Asst Executive Engineer Salary Details
- Rs. 37,100/- to 91450/-
APPSC AEE Apply Online @ psc.ap.gov.in
Before applying for the desired posts through online, candidates should register their bio-data particulars through One time Profile Registration (OTPR) on the commission’s website. After the successful registration of his/her particulars, a user ID is generated and is automatically sent to the registered Mobile Number and Email ID. After that, applicants have to apply for the posts using this OTPR User ID through commission’s website.
- Firstly, candidates have to log on to the official website psc.ap.gov.in
- The home page of the official site will display on the desktop.
- Search for the related link “APPSC AEE Notification 2017” on the home page.
- Click on that link and read the notification details carefully.
- After that, click on “Apply Online” tab.
- Fill all the details in the application form and carefully check once before submitting the form.
- Finally, click on “Submit” button to submit the application form.
- Take the printout of the application form for future use.
The information provided on this page regarding APPSC AEE Notification Pdf is only for the convenience purpose of the aspirants only. Also, stay in touch with us to get more updates on Sarkari Naukari Notifications.