APPSC has issued the notification to fill 129 Civil Assistant Surgeon Posts in Andhra Pradesh. Read the official APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Notification 2017 carefully. Know the APVVP CAS Posts Eligibility. If eligible, complete the APPSC Online Registration Process for CAS Posts before the last date 3rd November 2017 through the official portal www.psc.ap.gov.in.
- 1 APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Notification 2017 – www.psc.ap.gov.in
- 1.2 Civil Assistant Surgeon Vacancy in APVVP
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Civil Assistant Surgeon Posts in Andhra Pradesh
- 1.4 APVVP CAS Recruitment 2017 Notification Overview
- 1.5 How can I fill APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Application Form 2017?
APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2017
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has come up the latest advertisement to fill vacant 129 Civil Assistant Surgeon Positions. There are 129 CAS vacancies in different filed like Gynecology, Anesthesia, Pediatrics, General Medicine, General Surgery, Orthopedics, ENT, and Pathology. Candidates who are searching for the APPSC Jobs 2017 can grab this golden chance.
As per the APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2017 Notification, individuals who have finished the Post Graduation Medical Course in Degree / Diploma in any specialized Subject are eligible to apply. Eligible contenders need to apply between the dates 4th October 2017 to 3rd November 2017. So, without wasting your time, go through the following sections to know more about the APPSC CAS Recruitment 2017 Eligibility.Individuals can get the direct links to download the official Andhra Pradesh PSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2017 Notification from the following sections.
Also, check: APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Syllabus
APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Notification 2017 – www.psc.ap.gov.in
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Vacancies||Civil Assistant Surgeons (Specialist) posts|
|Number of Vacancies||129 Posts|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Work Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Starting date to apply for APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Posts||04/10/2017|
|Last date to apply for PSC Andhra Pradesh CAS Vacancy||03/11/2017|
Civil Assistant Surgeon Vacancy in APVVP
|Sno||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for Civil Assistant Surgeon Posts in Andhra Pradesh
- Individuals who have completed Post Graduation Medical course in Degree/Diploma in the respective discipline are eligible to apply for APVVP CAS Recruitment 2017.
- For more details regarding the post wise qualification details, refer the official APPSC Recruitment 2017 Notification.
Age limit for APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Posts
- Minimum age: 18
- Maximum age: 42 years as on 1st July 2017.
- For the reserved category applicants, there will be relaxation in upper age limit as per APPSC norms and regulations.
APVVP CAS Recruitment 2017 Notification Overview
APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Selection Process
- The Selection committee of APPSC will conduct a computer-based examination followed by an interview.
- Final selection of candidates for the post of Civil Assistant Surgeon in APPSC will be done by considering the merit list obtained in Written test & Interview.
Pay Scale for APVVP CAS Posts
Selected individuals in the APPSC Recruitment 2017 will receive a basic pay scale of Rs. 40,270 to 93,780 /-per month.
APPSC Exam Application Fee
- Individuals should pay Rs. 250/- as application processing fee and Rs. 120/- as Examination fee. (General Category Candidates).
- SC, ST, BC, PH, EXSM category candidates are exempted from paying the examination fee.
- Applicants can pay the application fee through online payment gateway with Net banking or Credit/Debit card.
Aldo, check: APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Previous Papers
How can I fill APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Application Form 2017?
- Applicants have to visit the official web page of the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission i.e., www.psc.ap.gov.in.
- On the home page, search for the APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Notification 2017.
- Download the notification and read the eligibility carefully.
- If you are eligible then click on the apply online link.
- Fill the APPSC Application Form with the relevant details.
- Attach the recent photograph and signature.
- Recheck the filled application form and click on submit button.
- Make the fee payment through online mode.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Notification Pdf:
For more details regarding the Upcoming APPSC Notifications 2017-18, visit our page सरकारी रिजल्ट regularly.