APPSC JL Notification 2018 Pdf will be soon available here. Candidates who are looking for AP Govt Jobs can grab this chance & check the eligibility criteria for APPSC Junior Lecturers Vacancies. If eligible, candidates can fill & submit the application form through online mode. Know the further details of Junior Lecturer Notification 2018 in AP through the below sections.
- 1 APPSC JL Notification 2017-18 – psc.ap.gov.in
- 1.1 Junior Lecturer Notification 2018 in AP – AP PSC Junior Lecturers Recruitment 2018
- 1.2 APPSC JL Junior Lecturers Notification 2018 | AP JL Notification 2018
- 1.3 AP Junior Lecturer (JL) Posts – APPSC Junior Lecturers Subject wise Vacancy
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria for APPSC JL Recruitment 2018 Notification
- 1.5 psc.ap.gov.in Junior Lecturer (JL) Recruitment Notification – Brief Details
- 1.6 Steps to Apply for APPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018 @ psc.ap.gov.in
APPSC JL Notification 2017-18 – psc.ap.gov.in
|Name of the Conducting board||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Posts Name||Junior Lecturers in Government Junior Colleges|
|No. of Vacancies||Various|
|Job Type||Sarkari Naukri|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||Update soon|
|Last date for the submission of the Application form||Update Soon|
[Download APPSC JL Admit card 2018]
Junior Lecturer Notification 2018 in AP – AP PSC Junior Lecturers Recruitment 2018
Hello!!!! Here is the good news for the Job hunters who are looking for Government Jobs in AP.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is going to release the APPSC JL Notification 2018 for the recruitment of eligible candidates to the post of Junior Lecturer in Government Junior Colleges. This is the good opportunity for the residents of Andhra Pradesh. The application form link will be activated through online within the short period. In the meanwhile, interested and eligible candidates can check the details in APPSC Junior Lecturers Notification Pdf carefully.
APPSC JL Junior Lecturers Notification 2018 | AP JL Notification 2018
APPSC JL Junior Lecturers Notification 2018 with the breakup of vacancies, salary, educational qualification & other information along with application form will be printed in APPSC Udyog Samacharam. The special bulletin can be obtained at Head Post Offices in AP on the payment of Rs. 25/-. Know the clear-cut details regarding the APPSC Junior Lecturer (JL) Recruitment Notification 2018 such as Qualification, Age Limit, Name of the Posts, No. of Vacancies, How to Apply, etc on this site.
Those candidates who will satisfy the minimum required eligibility for APPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018 can utilize the wonderful chance. As per the APPSC JL Recruitment Notification 2018, applicants should hold master’s degree in any relevant subject to apply for Junior Lecturer posts. The age limit of the candidates should be in between 21-42 years. Aspirants who have met the above eligibility standards can fill & submit the application form through online before the last date to avoid server issues.
AP Junior Lecturer (JL) Posts – APPSC Junior Lecturers Subject wise Vacancy
|Name of the Posts|
After the release of official APPSC Lecturers Notification 2018, we will update here APPSC Junior Lecturers Subject Wise Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for APPSC JL Recruitment 2018 Notification
Before going to apply for Junior Lecturer posts, candidates have to ensure the APPSC Lecturer Eligibility Criteria like age limit, educational qualification, etc provided here.
APPSC JL Posts Age Limit
- Minimum: 21 Years
- Maximum: 42 Years
According to APPSC JL Notification 2018, age relaxation is applicable to the reserved candidates.
Junior Lecturer Qualification in AP
- Postulants must have a good academic record with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent Grade B in 7 point scale at Master Degree level from a recognized university in the relevant subject.
- Aspirants should have passed National Eligibility Test (NET) for Lecturers conducted by UGC, CSIR or any similar test conducted by UGC.
- For Junior Lecturers in various subjects:
- Candidates must have completed a second class PG Degree in (M.A. or M.Sc, or M.Com, B.A (Hons) or B.Sc (Hons) or B.com (Hons) in the relevant subject/language with a minimum of 50% marks in PG.
- Aspirants must have passed Degree Examination as recognized by UGC.
- For Junior Lecturers in Civics subject only:
- Applicants should possess a second class PG degree in Politics or Political Science or Public Administration with a minimum of 50% marks or its equivalent from a recognized university.
Refer the official APPSC JL Notification 2018 Pdf for subject wise educational qualification.
[Download APPSC JL Syllabus]
psc.ap.gov.in Junior Lecturer (JL) Recruitment Notification – Brief Details
Check the further details of APPSC Junior Lecturer (JL) Notification 2018 such as application fee, selection process, pay scale, important dates, etc on this page.
APPSC Junior Lecturers Posts Application Fee
- General/OBC candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs. 250/-.
- SC/ST Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee.
Aspirants need to pay the application fee through online mode only by using credit/debit card or net banking.
APPSC JL Recruitment 2018 Selection Process
The officials will recruit the candidates for APPSC Junior Lecturers Posts on the basis of the performance in
- Screening Test
- Mains Examination
- Document Verification
APPSC Junior Lecturers Salary
- Selected candidates in APPSC JL Recruitment 2018 will receive a pay scale of Rs. 9, 285/- per month.
APPSC Junior Lecturers Recruitment 2017-18 Important Dates
|APPSC JL Notification 2018 Release Date||Ocotber/November 2017|
|Initial date to Apply Online||Update soon|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Update soon|
|Closing date to deposit the Application Fee||Notify soon|
|Availability of Admit card||Update soon|
|Screening Test||21st January 2018|
|Mains Examination||27th April 2018|
|Final Result/Merit List Release date||Update soon|
[Download APPSC Previous Papers]
Steps to Apply for APPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018 @ psc.ap.gov.in
- Log on to the official website www.psc.ap.gov.in or directly click on the link available below.
- On the home page search for the related link “APPSC JL Notification 2018 Pdf“.
- Download the advertisement & read the instructions carefully before filling the application form.
- Now, click on “APPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018 apply Online” tab.
- Fill the application form with all the details such as personal, academic & other information.
- Pay the application fee through the proper channels.
- Upload the scanned photograph & signature.
- Recheck all the details once before submitting the application form.
- Keep the hard copy of the application form for further reference.
According to APPSC Exam Calendar, we have covered the complete details of AP JL Notification 2018. There is no official notification released related to this employment news. We will update here the further information regarding APPSC Junior Lecturers Notification Pdf soon after the official announcement. Stay tuned to our site sarkariresults.io for Upcoming & Latest Government Job Notifications.