APPSC Polytechnic Lecturers Notification 2017 will be soon released to fill Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges in AP. Candidates who are eagerly waiting for AP govt Jobs can check the eligibility criteria. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for APPSC Govt Polytechnic Lecturers Jobs through online mode. Refer the further details of APPSC Government Polytechnic Lecturers Notification 2017 @ www.psc.ap.gov.in
- 1 APPSC Polytechnic Lecturers Notification 2017-18 @ psc.ap.gov.in
- 1.1 Polytechnic Lecturer Recruitment 2017 in AP – APPSC Lecturers Notification 2017
- 1.2 APPSC Govt Polytechnic Lecturers Jobs – Andhra Pradesh PSC Lecturer Posts
- 1.3 AP PSC Polytechnic Lecturers Eligibility Criteria 2017
- 1.4 APPSC Govt Polytechnic College Lecturer Recruitment 2017 – AP Lecturers Posts
- 1.5 APPSC Polytechnic Lecturers Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
APPSC Polytechnic Lecturers Notification 2017-18 @ psc.ap.gov.in
|Name of the Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Lecturers in Government Polytechnic colleges|
|No. of Vacancies||Various|
|Job Category||Sarkari Naukri|
|Work Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Starting date to Apply Online||Update soon|
|Last date for the submission of the Application Form||Update soon|
[Download APPSC Polytechnic Lecturers Admit card 2017]
Polytechnic Lecturer Recruitment 2017 in AP – APPSC Lecturers Notification 2017
This is the perfect platform for the candidates who are looking for Government Jobs in Andhra Pradesh.
APPSC Polytechnic Lecturer Upcoming Jobs: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is going to announce APPSC Polytechnic Lecturers Notification 2017 for the recruitment of Lecturers in Government Polytechnic Colleges (Engineering and Non-Engineering) in A.P Technical Education Service. Aspirants who are aspiring for Teaching Jobs can grab this chance & go through the notification details. Eligible candidates can apply for APPSC Govt Polytechnic Lecturers Jobs through online mode.
Coming to the eligibility criteria, candidates must have completed Bachelor’s degree in the relevant trade. Applicant’s age should be in between 18 to 35 years to apply for APPSC Lecturers Posts. So, interested candidates have to confirm their eligibility before going to apply for Polytechnic Lecturer Jobs in Andhra Pradesh. The information regarding APPSC Polytechnic Lecturer Recruitment 2017 such as educational qualification, age limit, no. of posts, selection process, how to apply, application fee, etc provided below.
APPSC Govt Polytechnic Lecturers Jobs – Andhra Pradesh PSC Lecturer Posts
|Lecturer in Civil Engineering|
|Lecturer in Mechanical Engineering|
|Lecturer in Electrical & Electronics Engineering|
|Lecture in Electronics & Communication Engineering|
|Lecturer in Computer Engineering|
|Lecturer in Textile Engineering|
|Lecturer in Information Technology|
|Lecturers in Automobile Engineering|
|Lecturer in Footwear Technology|
|Lecturer in Packing Technology|
|Lecturer in Architectural Engineering|
|Lecturer in Garment Technology|
|Lecturer in Ceramic Technology|
|Lecturer in Lithography|
|Lecturer in Tannery|
|Lecturer in English/Mathematics/Physics/Chemistry|
|Lecturer in Commercial & Computer Practice|
|Lecturer in Mining Engineering|
After the release of official APPSC Polytechnic Lecturers Notification 2017, we will provide the streamwise vacancies on this page.
[Download APPSC Polytechnic Lecturers Syllabus]
AP PSC Polytechnic Lecturers Eligibility Criteria 2017
The important parameters aspirants have to ensure before applying for AP Diploma Lecturer Jobs 2017 are as follows. Interested candidates can check the eligibility standards such as age limit, qualification, etc for Polytechnic Lecturer Recruitment 2017 in AP.
APPSC Polytechnic Lecturers Jobs Age Limit
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 35 Years
Upper age relaxation is applicable to the reserved candidates as per the rules & regulations of the organization.
- AP State Government Employees: 5 Years
- Ex-Servicemen: 3 Years
- N.C.C: 3 Years
- SC/ST and BC Candidates: 5 Years
APPSC Polytechnic Lecturers Recruitment 2017 Educational Qualification
- For Civil/Mechanical/Electrical & Electronics/Electronics & Communication/Computer/Automobile Engineering: Candidates have to possess a bachelor’s degree in the appropriate branch from a university/institution recognized by All India Council for Technical Education.
- Textile Technology/Information Technology/Footwear/Packing Technology/Architectural Engg./Mining Engg.: Aspirants should hold Bachelor’s degree in the relevant branch from a university recognized by AICTE.
- For Garment Technology: Postulants must possess Bachelor’s degree in Textile Technology or Master’s degree in Home Science with clothing and textile as a subject from a university recognized by UGC/AICTE.
- For Ceramic Technology: Candidates must possess Bachelor’s degree in Ceramic Technology or pass in Section A and B of the examination conducted by Indian Institute of Ceramic on the lines of AIME as recognized by AICTE.
- Lecturer in Lithography: Applicants should hold Bachelor’s degree in Printing Technology.
- For Lecturer in Tannery: Postulants have to possess Bachelor’s degree in Leather Technology.
- For Lecturer in English/Mathematics/Physics/Chemistry: Aspirants must hold Master’s degree in English/Mathematics/ Physics/Chemistry from a university recognized by UGC.
- Commercial and Computer Practice: contenders have to possess Master’s degree in commerce and typewriting in Higher Grade in English conducted by State Board of Technical Education and Training.
Refer the official APPSC Govt Polytechnic Lecturers Notification 2017 for post wise educational qualifications.
APPSC Govt Polytechnic College Lecturer Recruitment 2017 – AP Lecturers Posts
Get the further details of APPSC Polytechnic Lecturers Notification 2017 such as application fee, selection process, salary, etc through the below sections.
AP Diploma Lecturer Jobs 2017 Application Fee
- Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs. 100/- towards Application Processing Fee and Rs. 120/- towards Examination Fee.
- The reserved candidates are exempted from the payment of the Examination Fee.
- Applicants have to pay the application fee in any one of the AP Online Centers/State Bank of India and obtain the challan with journal number.
- On the next day, candidates have to enter the journal number to fill the application form.
APPSC Polytechnic Lecturer Vacancy Selection Process
The selection of the applicants for APPSC Polytechnic Lecturers Jobs will be on the basis of the performance in the following.
- Written Test (Paper 1 & Paper 2)
- Oral Test/Interview
APPSC Lecturers Posts Salary
- The commission provides a good pay scale of Rs. 15, 600 – 39, 100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 5, 400/- to the selected candidates in APPSC Polytechnic Colleges Lecturers Recruitment 2017.
Important Dates of APPSC Govt Polytechnic Lecturers Notification 2017
|APPSC Lecturers Notification 2017 Release Date||October/November 2017|
|Starting Date to fill the application form||Update soon|
|Last date for the submission of the Application form||Notify soon|
|APPSC Polytechnic Lecturer Exam 2017 Date||10th November 2017|
[Download APPSC Polytechnic Lecturers Previous Papers]
APPSC Polytechnic Lecturers Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
Candidates who are willing to apply for APPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017 can check the application process carefully. The application form is soon available after the official release of APPSC Government Polytechnic Lecturers Notification 2017. So, all the willing candidates can know the steps to apply for Polytechnic Lecturer Jobs in Andhra Pradesh.
Documents required to apply for APPSC Lecturers In Government Polytechnic Colleges
- Community, Nativity & Date of Birth Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed.
- Residence Certificate
- School study Certificate
- Creamy Layer Certificate
How to fill APPSC Polytechnic Lecturers Application Form 2017 @ psc.ap.gov.in
- Visit the official website www.psc.ap.gov.in or click on the direct link attached below.
- Search for the related link “APPSC Polytechnic Colleges Lecturers Posts Recruitment Notification 2017” on the homepage.
- Download & read the user manual regarding APPSC Polytechnic Lecturers Notification 2017 to proceed further.
- Click on “APPSC Polytechnic Lecturer Recruitment 2017 Apply Online”.
- Enter the basic details such as Name, Date of Birth, Father’s Name, Community, Mobile Number, etc.
- After the completion of the APPSC Registration, aspirants can download the challan form to pay the fee at AP Online Centers/state bank of India.
- Pay the application fee through the proper channels & get the challan.
- Proceed the further process by entering the journal number.
- Upload the recent passport size photograph & signature.
- Recheck all the details once before submitting the application form.
- Take the printout of the form for further reference.
We have covered the complete details regarding APPSC Polytechnic Lecturers Notification 2017 on the basis of AP PSC Calendar. Till now the official notification has not yet released. Our team will also provide here the further details of APPSC Diploma Lecturers Vacancy 2017 such as notification release date, availability of application form, etc as soon as possible.
Stay tuned to our site sarkariresults.io for Upcoming & Latest Government Job Notifications.