Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 Notification issued for 110 Jobs. Apply Online for Bank of Maharashtra Vacancy 2017 @ bankofmaharashtra.in from 16th September to 7th October. Know all about Bank of Maharashtra Bank Recruitment 2017 Notification Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee etc through the below sections.
- 1 Maharashtra Bank Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online
- 1.1 110 Specialist Officers Bank of Maharashtra Vacancy – Maharashtra Bank Jobs
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria for Bank Recruitment 2017 in Maharashtra
- 1.3 Bank of Maharashtra Specialist Officers Recruitment 2017 Details
- 1.4 Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 – www.bankofmaharashtra.in
- 1.5 Bank of Maharashtra Vacancy 2017 – 150 Part Time Sub Staff Jobs
- 1.6 Important Dates of Bank of Maharashtra Notification 2017
Maharashtra Bank Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online
Vacancy in Bank of Maharashtra: Bank of Maharashtra has recently come up with an advertisement to fill 110 specialist officer vacant posts. Candidates who are looking for Bank Jobs in Maharashtra can utilize this chance and check the eligibility criteria. Aspirants who possess Graduation degree are eligible to apply for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017. Go through the below sections to get the complete information regarding Bank Jobs in Maharashtra. The last date for the submission of the application form through online is 7th October 2017.
110 Specialist Officers Bank of Maharashtra Vacancy – Maharashtra Bank Jobs
|Name of the Posts||No. of vacancies|
|Chief Manager – Balance Sheet||01|
|Chief Manager – Taxation||01|
|Civil Engineer – Chief Manager||01|
Eligibility Criteria for Bank Recruitment 2017 in Maharashtra
Before going to apply for Maharashtra Bank Recruitment 2017, aspirants have to fulfill the eligibility details such as age limit, educational qualification, etc.
Bank of Maharashtra Jobs Age Limit
- Chief Manager/Civil Eng/Electrical Eng/Fire Engg
- Minimum: 25 Years
- Maximum: 35 Years
- For Chief Manager Civil Engineer
- Minimum: 30 Years
- Maximum: 45 Years
- For Charted Accountants
- minimum: 21 Years
- Maximum: 35 Years
Maharashtra Bank Recruitment 2017 Educational Qualification
- For Chief Manager/Charted Accountants Posts: Candidates must have passed Graduation from recognized university with professional qualification of CA from the recognized institute/board.
Refer to the official notification for post wise educational qualification details.
Bank of Maharashtra Specialist Officers Recruitment 2017 Details
Get the clear cut details of Bank Recruitment 2017 in Maharashtra such as application fee, selection process, important dates, etc on this page.
Maharashtra Bank Jobs Application Fee
- For General Candidates: Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs. 100/-
Applicants have to pay the application fee through online mode.
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
Candidates will be selected for Bank of Maharashtra Jobs on the basis of the performance in the
- Group Discussion
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 Exam Date
|Notification Release date||14th September 2017|
|Commencement of Online application forms through online||16th September 2017|
|Last Date for Apply Online||7th October 2017|
|Closing date for receiving the hard copy of the application form along with enclosures||17th October 2017|
The Human Resource Management Department, Bank of Maharashtra published notification for the latest recruitment of 450 Part Time Sub Staff Vacancies. This Jobs is on the 1/3rd scale in the subordinate cadre. So, the Candidates with minimum 10th Standard can apply for the Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 before 24/06/2017. All the willing candidates must check the official notification carefully for details like a number of vacancies, selection procedure etc. For the sake of the applicants, we have given the complete details about the Bank of Maharashtra Sub Staff Recruitment 2017 Notification in the following sections. Also, check Bank of Maharashtra Notification 2017 at the official website www.bankofmaharashtra.in by clicking on the provided direct link.
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 – www.bankofmaharashtra.in
|Name of Organisation||Bank of Maharashtra (BOM)|
|Name of the Posts||Part Time Sub Staff|
|Number of Posts||450 Posts|
|Category||State Government Job|
|Job Location||Maharashtra, Chattisgarh, MP, UP & Other|
|Age Limit||Minimum 18 years, Maximum: 28 years|
|Selection Process||Written Examination|
|Salary Offered||Rs. 3186.67 (ie 1/3rd of Rs. 9560) – Rs. 6181.67 (ie 1/3rd of Rs 18545) + DA + HRA + Other allowances|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||10th June 2017|
|Last Date to Apply Online||24th June 2017|
|Date for Payment of Fee Online/ Offline||10th June 2017 to 24th June 2017|
Bank of Maharashtra Vacancy 2017 – 150 Part Time Sub Staff Jobs
|S. No||Name of the Post||Category||Number of Vacancies|
|1||Part Time Sub Staff||UR||269|
|Total No of Posts||450 Posts|
Alos, go through the latest Sarkari Naukri 2017 in Maharashtra to get placed in Government Jobs.
Eligibility Criteria for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 – Sub Staff Jobs
Applicants who are willing to apply for the Bank of Maharashtra Sub Staff Jobs must have the following educational qualification and age criteria.
Age Limit for 450 BOM Jobs
- The minimum age of the candidate must be 18 years and should not exceed 38 years.
- And, the age relaxation in upper age limit for the reserved candidates is as per the government of India guidelines given in the official notification at www.bankofmaharashtra.in.
Education Qualification for Bank of Maharashtra Sub Staff Vacancy
- The candidates applying for the Maharashtra Bank Recruitment 2017 should possess 10th Standard or its equivalent examination.
Bank of Maharashtra Jobs 2017 Application Fee
Candidates applying for the Bank of Maharashtra Sub Staff Recruitment 2017 must pay the non-refundable application fee as per their category.
- For Applicants of SC/ST/PWD/Ex-SM category, the application fee is Rs. 100/- only.
- And, for the general and OBC Category candidates, the amount of fee is Rs. 400/-.
Recruitment Procedure of Bank of Maharashtra Part Time Sub Staff Jobs
The selection of the candidates for the Part-time sub staff jobs in Bank of Maharashtra will be based on their performance in the following process.
- Written Examination.
Pay Scale of Maharashtra Bank Sub Staff Recruitment 2017
The selected candidates in the Bank of Maharashtra Sub Staff Jobs will have the impressive pay band of below.
- Rs. 3186.67 (ie 1/3rd of Rs. 9560) – Rs. 6181.67 (ie 1/3rd of Rs 18545) + DA + HRA + Other allowances.
Important Dates of Bank of Maharashtra Notification 2017
|Starting Date of Online Resgitration||10th June 2017|
|Last date for Online Registration||24th June 2017|
|Dates for Payment of Application Fee||10th June 2017 to 24th June 2017|
Apply Online for BOM 450 Part Time Sub Staff Posts
The board of Bank of Maharashtra is inviting the applications from the applicants only through online mode. So, all the willing aspirants must apply before the closing date of online application i.e., on or before 24th June 2017. Some of the applicants may get confusion on the procedure of applying for Maharashtra Bank Sub Staff Recruitment 2017. So, for the sake of those candidates we have given the simple steps on how to apply for BOM Jobs, and other details like selection process, pay band etc. You can get more information on the Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 through www.bankofmaharashtra.in.
How to Apply for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 – 450 Jobs
- The candidates need to check the official web portal of Bank of Maharashtra i.e., www.bankofmaharashtra.in.
- Then, open the Bank of Maharashtra Sub Staff Recruitment 2017 Notification.
- Download the Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 Notification.
- Read the complete details and instructions of the official notification carefully.
- Now, if you are eligible to go through the registration process on clicking “Apply Online” link.
- Fill the mandatory fields in the Bank of Maharashtra Online application for with your details.
- Upload the scanned copies of required certificates and photocopy.
- Thereafter, deposit online application fee according to the category.
- Verify the filled online application twice to avoid mistakes.
- The, finally click on the “Submit” button and take a printout of it.
We have tried to provide the complete information of the Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017. And, we will surely upcoming updates of BOM Recruitment 2017 like Bank of Maharashtra Vacancy 2017 Admit Card, Bank of Maharashtra Exam Result 2017. Also, for more latest Government jobs keep following Sarkari Result regularly.
Help Line/ Contact Details of Bank of Maharashtra Sub Staff Recruitment 2017
Bank of Maharashtra,
Central Office, ‘Lokmangal’,
Pune – 411005.
Telephone Number: 020 – 25532731, 733, 734, 735, 736.
Official Website: www.bankofmaharashtra.in