Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 Notification issued for 150 Jobs. Apply Online for Bank of Maharashtra Part Time Sub Staff Vacancies from 10th June 2017 to 24th June 2017. Know all about Bank of Maharashtra Sub Staff Recruitment 2017 Notification Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee etc.
- 1 Maharashtra Bank Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online
- 1.1 Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 – www.bankofmaharashtra.in
- 1.2 Bank of Maharashtra Vacancy 2017 – 150 Part Time Sub Staff Jobs
- 1.3 Important Dates of Bank of Maharashtra Notification 2017
Maharashtra Bank Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online
The Human Resource Management Department, Bank of Maharashtra published notification for the latest recruitment of 450 Part Time Sub Staff Vacancies. This Jobs is on the 1/3rd scale in the subordinate cadre. So, the Candidates with minimum 10th Standard can apply for the Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 before 24/06/2017. All the willing candidates must check the official notification carefully for details like a number of vacancies, selection procedure etc. For the sake of the applicants, we have given the complete details about the Bank of Maharashtra Sub Staff Recruitment 2017 Notification in the following sections. Also, check Bank of Maharashtra Notification 2017 at the official website www.bankofmaharashtra.in by clicking on the provided direct link.
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 – www.bankofmaharashtra.in
|Name of Organisation||Bank of Maharashtra (BOM)|
|Name of the Posts||Part Time Sub Staff|
|Number of Posts||450 Posts|
|Category||State Government Job|
|Job Location||Maharashtra, Chattisgarh, MP, UP & Other|
|Age Limit||Minimum 18 years, Maximum: 28 years|
|Selection Process||Written Examination|
|Salary Offered||Rs. 3186.67 (ie 1/3rd of Rs. 9560) – Rs. 6181.67 (ie 1/3rd of Rs 18545) + DA + HRA + Other allowances|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||10th June 2017|
|Last Date to Apply Online||24th June 2017|
|Date for Payment of Fee Online/ Offline||10th June 2017 to 24th June 2017|
Bank of Maharashtra Vacancy 2017 – 150 Part Time Sub Staff Jobs
|S. No||Name of the Post||Category||Number of Vacancies|
|1||Part Time Sub Staff||UR||269|
|Total No of Posts||450 Posts|
Alos, go through the latest Sarkari Naukri 2017 in Maharashtra to get placed in Government Jobs.
Eligibility Criteria for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 – Sub Staff Jobs
Applicants who are willing to apply for the Bank of Maharashtra Sub Staff Jobs must have the following educational qualification and age criteria.
Age Limit for 450 BOM Jobs
- The minimum age of the candidate must be 18 years and should not exceed 38 years.
- And, the age relaxation in upper age limit for the reserved candidates is as per the government of India guidelines given in the official notification at www.bankofmaharashtra.in.
Education Qualification for Bank of Maharashtra Sub Staff Vacancy
- The candidates applying for the Maharashtra Bank Recruitment 2017 should possess 10th Standard or its equivalent examination.
Apply Online for BOM 450 Part Time Sub Staff Posts
The board of Bank of Maharashtra is inviting the applications from the applicants only through online mode. So, all the willing aspirants must apply before the closing date of online application i.e., on or before 24th June 2017. Some of the applicants may get confusion on the procedure of applying for Maharashtra Bank Sub Staff Recruitment 2017. So, for the sake of those candidates we have given the simple steps on how to apply for BOM Jobs, and other details like selection process, pay band etc. You can get more information on the Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 through www.bankofmaharashtra.in.
How to Apply for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 – 450 Jobs
- The candidates need to check the official web portal of Bank of Maharashtra i.e., www.bankofmaharashtra.in.
- Then, open the Bank of Maharashtra Sub Staff Recruitment 2017 Notification.
- Download the Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 Notification.
- Read the complete details and instructions of the official notification carefully.
- Now, if you are eligible to go through the registration process on clicking “Apply Online” link.
- Fill the mandatory fields in the Bank of Maharashtra Online application for with your details.
- Upload the scanned copies of required certificates and photocopy.
- Thereafter, deposit online application fee according to the category.
- Verify the filled online application twice to avoid mistakes.
- The, finally click on the “Submit” button and take a printout of it.
Bank of Maharashtra Jobs 2017 Application Fee
Candidates applying for the Bank of Maharashtra Sub Staff Recruitment 2017 must pay the non-refundable application fee as per their category.
- For Applicants of SC/ST/PWD/Ex-SM category, the application fee is Rs. 100/- only.
- And, for the general and OBC Category candidates, the amount of fee is Rs. 400/-.
Recruitment Procedure of Bank of Maharashtra Part Time Sub Staff Jobs
The selection of the candidates for the Part-time sub staff jobs in Bank of Maharashtra will be based on their performance in the following process.
- Written Examination.
Pay Scale of Maharashtra Bank Sub Staff Recruitment 2017
The selected candidates in the Bank of Maharashtra Sub Staff Jobs will have the impressive pay band of below.
- Rs. 3186.67 (ie 1/3rd of Rs. 9560) – Rs. 6181.67 (ie 1/3rd of Rs 18545) + DA + HRA + Other allowances.
Important Dates of Bank of Maharashtra Notification 2017
|Starting Date of Online Resgitration||10th June 2017|
|Last date for Online Registration||24th June 2017|
|Dates for Payment of Application Fee||10th June 2017 to 24th June 2017|
We have tried to provide the complete information of the Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017. And, we will surely upcoming updates of BOM Recruitment 2017 like Bank of Maharashtra Vacancy 2017 Admit Card, Bank of Maharashtra Exam Result 2017. Also, for more latest Government jobs keep following Sarkari Result regularly.
Help Line/ Contact Details of Bank of Maharashtra Sub Staff Recruitment 2017
Bank of Maharashtra,
Central Office, ‘Lokmangal’,
Pune – 411005.
Telephone Number: 020 – 25532731, 733, 734, 735, 736.
Official Website: www.bankofmaharashtra.in