BARC Recruitment 2018 Notification is released recently to fill Scientific Officer ‘C’ vacant Posts. Check the eligibility for BARC Jobs. If your profile matches the requirements, then apply for BARC Scientific Officers Recruitment 2018 in online mode on or before the last date i.e, 4th Feb 2018. Also, get the further details of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Recruitment 2018 like Age Criteria, Qualification, Selection Process, Application Procedure, etc.
- 1 BARC Recruitment 2018 Notification for Scientific Officers
- 1.1 Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Recruitment through GATE 2018 – www.barc.gov.in
- 1.2 Vacancy at Bhabha Atomic Research Centre – BARC Scientific Officers Jobs
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for BARC Scientific Officers Recruitment 2018
- 1.4 BARC Scientific Officer Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
- 1.5 BARC Recruitment through GATE 2018 for Scientific Officer – Brief Details
- 1.6 How to fill BARC Application Form – BARC Online Registration Process 2018
BARC Recruitment 2018 Notification for Scientific Officers
The Department of Atomic Energy (DAE), Bhabha Atomic Research Centre has recently released BARC Recruitment 2018 Notification for the recruitment of eligible candidates for Scientific Officers ‘C’ vacant posts. Online Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the recruitment of Trainee Scientific Officers for the academic session 2018-19 of BARC Training School through the separate exam or GATE Score 2018. The BARC Online Registration Process 2018 for OCES/DGFS – 2018 will start from 1st January 2018 and available upto 4th February 2018.
BARC Recruitment through GATE 2018 for Scientific Officer: BARC provides training in two courses such as I) Orientation Course for Engineering Graduates & Science Post Graduates (OCES), II) DAE Graduate Fellowship Scheme for Engineering Graduates & Physics Post Graduates (DGFS). Candidates will be absorbed for Scientific Officer ‘C’ jobs in one of the DAE units after the successful completion of the above courses.
Job seekers who are looking for Central Government Jobs can utilize this chance & apply for BARC Scientific Officers Jobs through online mode. Before filling the application form, candidates have to check the eligibility criteria like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, etc carefully. Here on this page, you will get the full details of BARC Scientific Officers Recruitment 2018 like Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Application Fee, How to Apply, etc.
Download BARC Scientific Officer Syllabus Pdf
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Recruitment through GATE 2018 – www.barc.gov.in
|Name of the Organization||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre|
|Name of the Posts||Scientific Officers Posts|
|Total No. of Posts||Various Vacancies|
|Job Category||Sarkari Naukri|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Starting Date to fill the Application Form||1st January 2018|
|Last Date for the submission of the Application form||4th February 2018|
Vacancy at Bhabha Atomic Research Centre – BARC Scientific Officers Jobs
|Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|Scientific Officers ‘C’||Various|
Eligibility Criteria for BARC Scientific Officers Recruitment 2018
Before applying for BARC Recruitment 2018 Notification for Scientific Officer, check the eligibility details such as Age Limit, Educational Qualification, etc provided below.
BARC Jobs Age Limit
To apply for BARC Recruitment 2018-19, candidates have to possess the age criteria as follows.
- For General Candidates: 26 Years.
- For OBC Aspirants: 29 Years.
- SC/ST Applicants: 31 Years.
Educational Qualification for BARC Scientific Officers Recruitment 2018
- For Engineering Disciplines: Candidates must possess B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engineering)/ 5-year Integrated M.Tech from a recognized university with minimum 60% aggregate marks.
- For Other Disciplines: Aspirants must have completed M.Sc in the relevant discipline or B.e/B.Tech in the relevant discipline with minimum 60% aggregate marks.
Refer the official BARC Recruitment 2018 Notification for Scientific Officer for detailed eligibility criteria.
BARC Scientific Officer Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
|Initial Date to fill the Application form||01/01/2018|
|Closing Date for the registration of the Application form||04/02/2018|
|Last Date for the final submission of the Application Form||05/02/2018|
|Download of Admit Card||26/02/2018|
|BARC Exam date||28/03/2018 to 03/04/2018|
|Last Date to upload GATE Score 2018||02/04/2018|
|Declaration of shortlisted candidates for Interview||18/04/2018|
|Availability of options to select the Interview slots for shortlisted candidates||20/04/2018 to 25/04/2018|
|Conduct of Interviews||16/05/2018 to 15/06/2018|
|Display of final shortlisted candidates for OCES-2018||Last week of June 2018|
|Last date for selected OCES-2018 candidates desirous of DGFS||04/07/2018|
|Display of list of applicants selected for DGFS-2018||2nd week of July 2018|
BARC Recruitment through GATE 2018 for Scientific Officer – Brief Details
Get the complete details of BARC Recruitment 2018-19 like Application Fee, Selection Process, Pay Scale, Important Dates, How to Apply, etc here.
BARC Vacancy 2018 Application Fee
Candidates who are willing to participate in BARC Recruitment 2018-19 have to pay the application fee as follows.
- For General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PWD Aspirants: Nil.
Selection Process for BARC Scientific Officers Jobs
- The selection of the applicants for BARC Vacancy will be on the basis of the performance in separate Written Exam/ GATE Score 2018 & Interview.
After the successful completion of the training program, Trainee Scientific Officers (TSO’s) are absorbed as Scientific Officers (SO’s) in DAE.
Salary Offered for BARC Jobs
- The officials will offer an attractive pay scale of Rs. 56, 100/- to the selected candidates in BARC scientific officers Recruitment 2018.
How to fill BARC Application Form – BARC Online Registration Process 2018
- Visit the official website www.barc.gov.in or directly click on the link attached below.
- The homepage of the official portal will appear on the screen.
- Find the related link “BARC Recruitment 2018 Notification for Scientific Officers” on the homepage.
- Read the notification details carefully.
- Ensure the eligibility for BARC Scientific Officers Jobs.
- If eligible, then click on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill the application form with all the details like Personal, Academic & Other information.
- Recheck all the details once before submitting the BARC Application Form 2018.
- Finally, click on “Submit” button & keep the hard copy of the application form for further reference.
The details shared on this page regarding Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Recruitment through GATE 2018 is only for the convenience purpose of the aspirants. We hope that the information provided here is informative & useful. Stay in touch with our page Sarkari Result for Recent & Upcoming Sarkari Naukri Notifications 2018-19.