Bihar Post Office GDS Recruitment 2017: Bihar Post Office has recently published the recruitment notification for the 1471 Gramin Dak Sevak. Individuals who wish to get a job in the Bihar Postal department can fill Bihar Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Online application form before the last date 19th October 2017. Refer the Official Bihar Post GDS notification 2017 for the category wise vacancy details.
For more details regarding the Bihar Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2017 like age limit, education qualification, selection process, go through the following sections.
- 1 Bihar Post Office GDS Recruitment 2017 @ appost.in/gdsonline
- 1.1 Bihar Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Notification
- 1.2 Category Wise Bihar Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy 2017
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for GDS Post Office Vacancy in Bihar
- 1.4 Indian Post GDS Recruitment 2017 – 1471 GDS Vacancy in Bihar Post Office
- 1.5 Bihar Post Office Recruitment September 2017 Application Form indiapost.gov.in
Bihar Post Office GDS Recruitment 2017 @ appost.in/gdsonline
|Bihar Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Notification 2017 Overview|
|Name of the Department||Bihar Postal Circle|
|Post Name||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||1471 Posts|
|Starting date to apply for Bihar Post Office Vacancy 2017||20/09/2017|
|Last date to apply for Bihar Postal Circle Recruitment 2017||19/10/2017|
|Selection Process||Merit List|
|Official website||appost.in/gdsonline or indiapost.gov.in|
Bihar Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Notification
Latest Bihar Postal circle 2017 Notification for Gramin Dak Sevak posts has recently issued. So, State Govt Job Aspirants in Bihar State can grab this golden opportunity. 10th/ Matriculation candidates from recognized board are invited to apply online for Bihar Post Office Recruitment 2017 for GDS Vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates need to visit the authentic website indiapost.gov.in to apply for the Latest Bihar postal Jobs 2017.
Category Wise Bihar Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy 2017
|Sno||Category||No of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for GDS Post Office Vacancy in Bihar
Age Limit for Post Office Vacancy in Bihar
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 40 years as on 19/10/2017. Age relaxation is applicable as per the Govt. rules.
- Age relaxation is applicable to the reserved category candidates as per the Govt Rules.
GDS Vacancy in Bihar Educational Qualification
Individuals who have passed Matriculation/ Class 10th Examination/ ITI or its equivalent from any recognized board are eligible to apply for GDS Bihar Vacancy 2017
Indian Post GDS Recruitment 2017 – 1471 GDS Vacancy in Bihar Post Office
Application Fee for Bihar Post Office GDS Posts
- For General, OBC and other unreserved category individuals – Rs. 100/-.
- For SC/ ST/ PH and female candidates – No Application Fee
- Application fee should be paid in a Post Office in Bihar Postal Circle through e- payment.
Bihar Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Recruitment 2017 Process
- Selection of the eminent candidates will be made on the basis of automatically generated merit list.
- Refer the official Bihar GDS Vacancy 1471 Posts Notification for the complete details.
- There is no weightage for the higher educational qualification.
- Importance will be given only to the marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards.
Pay Scale for GDS Vacancy in Bihar
Selected candidates in the Bihar Post Office GDS Recruitment will receive a pay scale of Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2000/- for Gramin Dak Sevak posts.
Bihar Post Office Recruitment September 2017 Application Form indiapost.gov.in
Candidates who wish to apply for the GDS Vacancies Posts in Bihar Postal Circle have to visit the official site www.appost.in/gdsonline/. The officials will not encourage the applications which are submitted after the due date. So, apply for the Bihar Post Office Recruitment 2017 on or before the last date 19th October 2017.
How to apply for Bihar Post Office Vacancy 2017?
- Before going to fill the online application, make sure individuals have valid Email ID, Mobile no & scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- Log on to official portal appost.in/gdsonline or indiapost.gov.in
- Now, the home page will appear on your screen.
- Then, Navigate to Recruitment Section.
- Now click on “Apply Online” Link.
- Fill all the fields with the required details & Upload photo and signature.
- Make the fee payment as mentioned above.
- Now complete the application process by submitting it online.
- Take print out of Bihar Postal Department Application Form for further use.
Important Dates of Bihar Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2017
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 20/09/2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 19/10/2017
Stick onto our portal www.sarkariresults.io to know more details regarding the Bihar Post Office GDS Recruitment 2017.