Bombay High Court Peon Recruitment 2018 started to fill 72 vacancies. Willing aspirants can refer BHC Peon Notification for eligibility, selection, vacancy and other details. Apply online for Aurangabad Court Peon Jobs @ bhc.gov.in before 21st April 2018. Starting date to apply for Mumbai HC Vacancy 2018 is 12th April 2018.
- 1 Bombay High Court Peon Notification 2018 – bhc.gov.in
- 1.1 Mumbai High Court Recruitment 2018 | 72 Latest Govt Jobs in Maharashtra
- 1.2 Bombay HC Vacancy 2018 Details | Latest BHC Jobs
- 1.3 bombayhighcourt.nic.in Peon Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Selection Process of Aurangabad Court Peon Bharti 2018
Bombay High Court Peon Notification 2018 – bhc.gov.in
|Name of the Board||Bombay High Court, Aurangabad Bench|
|No. of vacancies||72|
|BHC Online Application Starting Date||12th April 2018|
|Online Application Closing Date||21st April 2018|
|Official Website||bombayhighcourt.nic.in, bhc.gov.in|
|Category||Maharashtra State Govt Job|
|Job Location||Aurangabad, Maharashtra|
Mumbai High Court Recruitment 2018 | 72 Latest Govt Jobs in Maharashtra
Hello job seekers!!! Here is the latest news regarding Sarkari Naukri in Maharashtra State. Bombay High Court, Aurangabad Bench has issued an employment notification for recruitment of Peon Posts. By Mumbai High Court Recruitment 2018, the board is going to hire 72 candidates to fill vacancies. So, the applicants having prescribed qualification can apply for Bombay High Court Peon Recruitment 2018. Interested applicants can apply only through online. The applications received by other means will be not accepted. The link for bombayhighcourt.nic.in online form will be activated on 12th April 2018 and deactivated on 21st April 2018.
Bombay High Court Peon Vacancy 2018: The applicants firstly need to ensure their eligibility before going to fill the online application form of Aurangabad HC Peon Bharti. The applied applicants need to clear all the rounds conducted by the selection committee of the board to get Mumbai High Court Peon Post. Moreover, the appointed candidates will be offered best pay as per the norms of the state government. Go through the article for more details regarding Bombay High Court Peon Recruitment Notification 2018 such as age limit, educational qualification, how to apply, selection procedure, fee, pay scale, etc.
Bombay HC Vacancy 2018 Details | Latest BHC Jobs
- Peon – 72 posts
bombayhighcourt.nic.in Peon Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates should satisfy all the required conditions to fill the online application form of Bombay High Court Peon Recruitment 2018. Refer below sections like age limit and educational qualification to ensure your eligibility for BHC Jobs.
Educational Qualification of Bombay High Court Peon Posts
- The aspirant must pass class VIII or its equivalent from any recognised board to apply for Bombay High Court Bharti 2018.
Age Limit for Bombay High Court Jobs 2018 | bombayhighcourt.nic.in
The age of the candidate should be within the given limit to apply for Bombay High Court Peon Jobs 2018.
- For open category aspirants – 18 years to 38 years
- For reserved category candidates – 18 years to 43 years
Selection Process of Aurangabad Court Peon Bharti 2018
The selection of candidates for Peon Post through bombayhighcourt.nic.in Peon Recruitment 2018 is made based on their performance in following rounds.
- Written Test
Bombay High Court Peon Post Pay Scale Details
The selected candidates for Aurangabad High Court Peon Post get monthly pay in the following pay scale.
- Rs. 4, 440 – 7, 440/- with Grade pay of Rs. 1, 300/-
How to Apply for Bombay High Court Peon Recruitment 2018 | bombayhighcourt.nic.in Online Form
- Firstly, go to the official website of Bombay High Court, bombayhighcourt.nic.in
- Click on Recruitment link and then click on detailed advertisement under recruitment of peon post.
- Refer Mumbai High Court Peon Notification and ensure your capability.
- If you meet the conditions, then click on the apply online link.
- Then click on ‘registration’ link and fill details in the online form.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature and then click on submit button.
- Finally, take a print of Bombay high court online form for further use.
Bombay High Court Bharti 2018 Application Fee
Refer official bhc.gov.in Peon notification for application fee details.
Aurangabad Court Peon Recruitment 2018 Notification Important Dates
- Official BHC Notification published on – 11th April 2018
- Starting date to fill online application – 12th April 2018
- Last date to fill online application – 21st April 2018
Official Website: bombayhighcourt.nic.in
The information regarding Bombay High Court Peon Recruitment 2018-19 given on this page is for reference. For further more details, kindly visit official notification by the attached link above. Also, be in touch with Sarkari Results page for latest and upcoming job openings.