BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Syllabus 2017 is attached here. Applicants before starting your exam preparation download BSNL JAO Syllabus 2017 at free of cost on this page. Along with the Syllabus of BSNL JAO exam 2017, we have also updated the Exam pattern of BSNL Junior Accounts Officer here. Interested aspirants can also check the BSNL JAO Recruitment 2017 Syllabus @ www.bsnl.co.in. Know the topics and the sub topics of the BSNL examination in the following sections.
Download BSNL JAO Syllabus 2017 pdf
Are you the applicant of BSNL JAO Recruitment 2017, then you might be searching for the BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Exam Syllabus pdf. No need to browse all the sites for BSNL JAO Exam Syllabus 2017. We sarkariresults.io have gathered, Syllabus of Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd JAO exam and updated on this page. Aspirants applied for BSNL Jobs, should qualify in the written exam to attend Interview rounds. At first, know & download the complete BSNL Junior Accounts officer Syllabus 2017 pdf to successfully attempt the written test. To help the applicants in their preparation we have updated the topics and sub topics of the JAO exam below.
<< Also refer BSNL JAO Exam Previous Papers >>
The Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited issued a Recruitment Notification for JAO posts on its official website @ www.bsnl.co.in. After the release BSNL notification, a huge no. of aspirants have applied for the jobs. Now, individuals start your exam preparation by checking the BSNL Syllabus 2017 & Exam Pattern to crack the written test. Candidates who make a strict schedule and prepare all the topics from BSNL JAO Syllabus 2017 to perform well in the Test.
bsnl.co.in Junior Accounts Officer Syllabus 2017
|BSNL Syllabus 2017 of JAO Details|
|Name of the Board||Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL)|
|Total Vacancies||996 vacancies|
|Name of the Post||Junior Accounts Officer Posts|
|The Starting date to apply for Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited Recruitment 2017||11th September 2017|
|The closing date to submit the application forms for BSNL JAO Jobs 2017||15th October 2017|
|BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Exam Date||5th November 2017|
|Selection Process||Written Examination, Interview|
|Work Location||All over India|
BSNL Junior Accounts Officer (JAO) Exam Pattern
The BSNL Board will conduct the written exam in two sections of Paper I & II. So, aspirants before appearing for the exam can check the BSNL JAO Exam pattern here. Candidates can know what subjects are included in the Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd exam by referring this test pattern. Along with these details, we have clearly mentioned the number of questions will be asked from each subject and the duration of the exam. So, applicants of BSNL jobs, after referring the JAO Exam pattern, make a note of below attached Syllabus.
- BSNL exam is conducted with two papers- paper I & paper 2.
- This is an objective type exam.
- Duration of the exam for each paper is 3 hours.
- The total BSNL JAO examination is conducted for 150 Marks.
|Paper||Name of the Subjects||Type of the Exam||Marks||Exam Duration|
|Paper I||Aptitude/ General Awareness||Objective Type||50||3 Hours|
|General English||Objective Type||100|
|Paper II||Fiancial Management/ Cost Accounting/ Tax and Commercial Laws||Multiple Choice Type||300||3 Hours|
[Download BSNL Junior Accounts officer Exam Admit Card]
BSNL Junior Accounts Officer 2017 Syllabus
The Complete BSNL Syllabus of JAO exam was clearly given here. The topics included for each paper and the sub topics need to prepare for the exam are enclosed below. By practicing and preparing all the topics of BSNL JAO Syllabus, individuals can manage their time during the exam. Moreover, aspirants who wish to grab the job at Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited must prepare every topic dispatched here.
Paper I Syllabus
a) BSNL JAO 2017 Syllabus for General English:
Comprehension of given passages and Grammar, usage and vocabulary.
b) Syllabus for BSNL JAO Exam – General Aptitude/Awareness :
Current events of national & international importance: Indian polity & economy; General Mental ability; Test of reasoning & Quantitative Technique.
BSNL JAO Syllabus 2017 for Paper II
Financial and Commercial Accounts
I) BSNL Jr Accountant Syllabus 2017 – Advanced Accounting:
- Company Accounts; final Accounts
- Company Accounts introduction; shares & debentures etc.
- Cash and fund flow statements
II) BSNL Recruitment Syllabus 2017 – Auditing
- Valuation of internal controls.
- Techniques of auditing physical verification, examining of documents, vouching, direct confirmation, analytical review.
- Nature, objective and basic principles of auditing
- Planning and audit, audit programs, working papers, audit process
- Various types of Audit.
III) Financial Management – an over view:
- Goals of Financial Management.
- Organisation of Finance Function.
- Relationship of Finance to Accounting and Audit
- Key activities of Financial Management.
IV) Financial Statements:
- Break-even analysis and leverages.
- Balance Sheet
- Financial ratios
- Profit and Loss Accounts
- Basic concepts underlying accounting.
- Source and usage of final statements
- Financial topics related to balances received & profit and loss accounts
- Analysing financial performance
- Applications of financial analysis
- Problems in financial statements and analysis.
V) BSNL JAO syllabus 2017 pdf – Financial Management in Public Sector Enterprises:
- Long term financing
- Capital Budgeting
- Financial Management & Control
- Working Capital Management
- Memorandum of Understanding
VI) BSNl Junior Accounts Officer 2017 Syllabus – Bare Acts:
- Contract Act.
- Payment of Bonus Act
- Company’s Act 1956 (with amendments)
- Consumer Protection Act.
- Partnership Act
- Payment of Gratuity Act.
- Industrial Dispute Act.
- Sales Tax Act.
Keep visiting our site for more details of Govt jobs, Exam Syllabus, Previous papers, Answer key, Cut off marks and results.