Central University of Jharkhand Recruitment 2017 Notification is released by CUJ Ranchi to fill 65 Non-Teaching Positions. Apply Online for Central University of Jharkhand Notification before due date 23rd June 2017 at www.cuj.ac.in. Know the details about the vacancy in the Central University of Jharkhand like eligibility criteria, age limit, Pay Scale, etc. in the below sections.
- 1 Central University of Jharkhand Recruitment 2017 Notification
- 1.1 CUJ Notification 2017 Details – Central University of Jharkhand Ranchi Jobs @ www.cuj.ac.in
- 1.2 Vacancy Central University of Jharkhand 2017 – 65 Non-Teaching Staff
- 1.3 Central University of Jharkhand Application Form 2017 | Apply Online for CUJ Non-Teaching Recruitment
Central University of Jharkhand Recruitment 2017 Notification
The Central University of Jharkhand Ranchi recently published a notification to invites the online applications from the eligible candidates. So, the candidates who are interested in working in Government Sector can catch this opportunity to secure their life with a Govt Job.
There is a tight competition for the State Governments thought most of the people are preferring the Govt Jobs. Now, all the candidates who are eagerly waiting for the Latest CUJ Recruitment 2017 Notification can check the relevant details of the Central University of Jharkhand Recruitment like Laboratory Attendant, Lower Division Clerk, and other Posts. We Advise the Willing aspirants can apply quickly without waiting for the last date. To apply for the job in the Central University of Jharkhand should possess an eminent scholar with the qualification and experience that is required for HSSC Board. So, to help the contenders we have updated detailed information like the last date to Apply Online, Selection Procedure, and other details. After reading the relevant details, aspirants can apply online through the official website, i.e., www.cuj.ac.in on or before the closing date of online application.
CUJ Notification 2017 Details – Central University of Jharkhand Ranchi Jobs @ www.cuj.ac.in
|Name of the Organisation||Central University of Jharkhand|
|Name of the Posts||Non-Teaching Staff|
|Number of Posts||65 Vacancies|
|Category||State Government Job|
|Educational Qualification||Master’s Degree|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Application Fee||For General & OBC Candidates – Rs. 500/-
SC, ST, PH & Women Candidates – Nil
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
|Salary Offered||For Laboratory Assistant – Rs. 5200/- – Rs. 20200/- with Rs. 2800/- Grade Pay
Senior Technical Assistant – Rs. 9300/- – Rs. 34800/- with Rs. 4200/- Grade Pay
Check Official site for Other Posts
|Date of Advertisement||24th May 2017|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||24th May 2017|
|Last Date to Apply Online||23rd June 2017|
Vacancy Central University of Jharkhand 2017 – 65 Non-Teaching Staff
|S. No||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|5||Medical Officer (Female)||01|
|7||Public Relation Officer||01|
|16||Senior Technical Assistant||03|
|17||Senior Technical Assistant (Computer)||01|
|19||Semi/ Jr. Prof Assistant||01|
|23||Upper Division Clerk||03|
|25||Lower Division Clerk||08|
|26||Lower Division Clerk ( for taking care of Guest House & Hostel)||02|
|Total no of Vacancies||65 Posts|
Also, Check for the Latest Sarkari Naukari in India
CUJ Non-Teaching Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Those willing candidates who are looking for the Vacancy in the Central University of Jharkhand must satisfy the qualification and age limit to apply Online through the official website, i.e., www.cuj.ac.in. So, check the required eligibility details below
Age Limit for Central University of Jharkhand Jobs 2017
The aspirants must have the below post wise age limitation to apply for Central University of Jharkhand LDC Jobs.
- For Library Attendant the age of the contender should not exceed 42 years.
- Individuals must not exceed a maximum of 30 years.
- And check the official advertisement for other Posts age criteria.
Educational Qualification for CUJ Recruitment Notification
Contenders who are interested in applying for the Non-Teaching jobs of Central University Jharkhand must full fill the mentioned qualification.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): Applicant must have pass 12th Class or equivalent qualification from any recognized Board or University. And, must have a typing speed of 30 W.P.M and knowledge of computer applicants.
- Laboratory Attendant: Candidates must have pass 10 + 2 or equivalent with science with experience in handling scientific appliances, glasswares, and chemicals.
- MTS: Those who are applying for the post MTS must have done 10th or its equivalent from any recognized board or ITI from any recognized Institute.
For the rest of the CUJ Jobs, you can check the official notification of the Central University of Jharkhand Recruitment 2017.
Central University of Jharkhand Application Form 2017 | Apply Online for CUJ Non-Teaching Recruitment
From the new CUJ Notification for 65 Posts of Lower Division Clerk, Upper Division Clerk, Laboratory Assistant, Pharmacist and Junior Engineer Vacancy, the willing candidates can apply for CUJ Non-Teaching Vacancy 2017. Take a look at the procedure for filling up the online application form through the official website., www.cu.ac.in mentioned below.
How to Apply Online for Central University of Jharkhand Vacancy 2017
- First of all, the eligible candidate should log on to official website www.cuj.ac.in.
- Then, the aspirant should click on the Central University of Jharkhand Recruitment 2017 Notification.
- Read the complete CUJ Non-Teaching Jobs Advertisement carefully.
- After that, if you are eligible then click on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill the complete Details of Central University of Jharkhand application form 2017.
- Upload the Scanned images & Signature.
- Recheck all the given details in the CUJ Online application.
- Now, you must submit the online application by clicking “Submit” button.
- Take a printout of the CUJ Online Application form.
- After the completion of registration, you should deposit the Application Fee through Bank Challan.
- Finally, attach the required copy of Documents & Certificates along with the application form.
- Send the hard copy of all the relevant documents & Online application format below address.
Central University of Jharkhand Application Fee 2017
The registered candidates for the Central University of Jharkhand Recruitment should pay the application fee as prescribed by the CUJ Board based on their Categories.
- For General & OBC Category Candidates – Rs. 500/-.
- SC, ST & Women Candidates – Nill.
The Central University of Jharkhand,
CTI Campus Brambe,
Ranchi – 835205.
Selection Process for Central University LDC Jobs 2017
Selection of the eligible contenders will be made for the Central University of Jharkhand Jobs will be based on the following Procedure.
- Written Examination.
Salary Offered for CUJ Non-Teaching Vacancy
The final selected candidates in the CUJ Non-Teaching Recruitment will be paid a pay scale of follows.
For Laboratory Attendant: The recruited candidate for the Post of Laboratory Attendant will have a pay scale of Rs. 5200 – Rs. 20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 1800/-.
Senior Technical: Salary offered for the Post Senior Technical Assistant is Rs. 9300/- to 34800/- with GP of Rs. 4200/-.
For Other CUJ Recruitment 2017 Post Salary details, go through the official notification at www.cuj.ac.in.
Important Dates for Non-Teaching vacancies in Central University of Jharkhand
|Date of Releasing of CUJ Advertisement 2017||24th May 2017|
|Starting Date of Online Application||24th May 2017|
|Last Date of Online Application||23rd June 2017|
Contact Details/ Helpline for Central University of Jharkhand Recruitment 2017
The Central University of Jharkhand,
CTI Campus Brambe,
Ranchi – 835205.
Email ID: email@example.com.
Hope the provided information is useful for eligible candidates who are waiting for the Latest State Government Jobs. Apply Online for Central University of Jharkhand Recruitment 2017 before the deadline. Keep Visiting our site, sarkariresult for more Updates.