CRPF Recruitment 2018 Notification for Specialist Medical Officers released. Refer Central Reserve Police Force MO Specialist Vacancy & Eligibility Details. Apply for CRPF Specialist Medical Officer & Dental Surgeon before the last date. Know CRPF MO Specialist Recruitment 2018 Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Important Dates, How to Apply, Scale of Pay, etc. from the below sections.
- 1 Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 CRPF Specialist Medical Officer Notification 2018 @ www.crpf.gov.in
- 1.2 www.crpf.gov.in – Central Reserve Police Force Vacancy Details 2018
- 1.3 CRPF Specialist MO Jobs Apply 2018 @ www.crpf.gov.in
Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) Recruitment 2018
Looking for Latest Government CRPF Jobs in India? Here is a great opportunity for you i.e, Latest CRPF Recruitment 2018 Notification as
, in India, everyone dreams to get a Government job. In this page, we have provided CRPF Recruitment 2018-19 details like How to Apply Online, Application Form, Eligible criteria, Vacancy Details, Exam Date, Salary Per Month, Important Dates, Selection Process, official notification pdf.
Crpf रिक्रूटमेंट 2018-19: Are you a jobless MBBS Graduate? If your answer is yes, then you need to refer the complete article to get complete details regarding CRPF Upcoming Vacancy 2018. The authorities of Central Reserve Police Force has published a Latest Employment News regarding CRPF Medical Officer Recruitment 2018. The main objective of Officials to release this Notification is to fill 661 Specialist Medical Officer and Dental Surgeon Vacancies. Specialist Medical Officer Department consists of two posts, Deputy Commandant and Assistant Commandant.
Contenders who have the interest in applying for this Sarkari Naukri should, first of all, check the Age Limit and Educational Qualification in the uploaded Notification. Individuals who fulfill all the conditions pertaining Eligibility need to apply for CRPF Specialist Medical Officer Notification 2018 need to send the hard copy of Application Form before June 24, 2017. For further information of CRPF Recruitment 2018 like Eligibility, Dates, Application Procedure, Selection Process, CRPF PayScale, etc., applicants are advised to have a look at the following sections. Also, get Latest Employment News of Week 2018-19.
CRPF Specialist Medical Officer Notification 2018 @ www.crpf.gov.in
|Name of the Conducting Organization||Central Reserve Police Force|
|Job Designation||MO Specialist and Dental Surgeon|
|Total No. of Vacant Posts||661 Posts|
|Job Category||Central Government Job|
|Location of Job||Anywhere in India|
|Eligibility Details||MBBS/ MD Degree|
|Mode of Application||Offline mode|
|Application Fee||Refer Official Notification|
|Selection Mode||Merit List/ Interview|
|Pay Scale||Different for different posts|
|Date of release of Official Advertisement||25th May 2017|
|Application Form Starting Date||Started|
|Last date to submit the hard copy of Application Form||24th June 2017|
www.crpf.gov.in – Central Reserve Police Force Vacancy Details 2018
|S No.||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||MO Specialist (Commandant)||428 Vacancies|
|2.||Specialist Medical Officer (Deputy Commandant)||232 Vacancies|
|3.||Dental Surgeon (Assistant Surgeon)||01 Vacancy|
|Total No. of Posts||661 Posts|
Details of Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for CRPF MO Recruitment 2018, aspirants must make sure that they are eligible.
- For MO Specialist (Deputy Commandant) Posts, Maximum Age: 40 years
- Maximum Age for MO Specialist (Commandant): 30 years
- For Dental Surgeon (Assistant Commandant): 35 years
- Aspirants must have passed MD/ MBBS Degree or Equivalent Exam from a Recognized University/ Institution to apply for CRPF Jobs.
CRPF Specialist MO Jobs Apply 2018 @ www.crpf.gov.in
The Central Reserve Police Force Application Form 2018 is available on the Official Portal, i.e. www.crpf.gov.in. Interested and eligible applicants need to download the CRPF Online form 2018 and send it to the prescribed address after filling it. The detailed steps of CRPF Bharti Online form 2018 Application Process are provided below for the sake of aspirants.
Steps to Apply for Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) Recruitment 2018
- Candidates must, first of all, visit the CRPF Official website, i.e. www.crpf.gov.in.
- Go to Recruitment Section and click on the appropriate Advertisement of the CRPF Vacancy 2018-19 you wish to apply for.
- Refer the Official Notification carefully and click on the Application Form Link.
- Then the CRPF Specialist Medical Officer Application Form 2018 will be downloaded in PDF format.
- Fill all the required fields in the Form and affix the recent passport size photograph and put your Signature.
- Send the hard copy of duly filled Application Form along with all the necessary documents to the Postal Address given below.
- For General/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For Reserved Categories: No Fee
Individuals will be selected for Central Reserve Police Force Jobs 2018 based on their performance in the following rounds.
- Merit List/ Interview
|S No.||Post Name||Pay Scale Details|
|1.||Specialist Medical Officer (Commandant)||Rs. 56,100/- to Rs. 1,77,500/-|
|2.||MO Specialist (Deputy Commandant)||Rs. 67,700/- to 2,08,700/-|
|3.||Dental Surgeon (Assistant Commandant)||Rs. 56,100/- to Rs. 1,77,500/-|
www.crpg.gov.in – CRPF Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
|Events||Dates (Officially released)|
|Date of release of Official Notification||25th May 2017|
|Starting Date to fill CRPF Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form||Started|
|Last date to send the hard copy of CRPF Recruitment 2018 Online Apply Form||24th June 2017|
Help line/ Contact Details
Central Reserve Police Force,
Block No. – 1, C.G.O. Complex,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110 003, India,
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Aspirants must visit our website sarkariresult on a regular basis for complete details about CRPF Recruitment 2018. You can also receive Free Job Alerts from our site.