Delhi High Court Junior Judicial Assistant Exam Syllabus 2017 along with Exam Pattern has updated as per the official website delhihighcourt.nic.in. Refer Delhi High Court JJA Syllabus 2017 & Test Pattern to make your preparation easy. Individuals can directly download Syllabus of Delhi High Court Junior Judicial Assistant Exam from the provided free shareable link.
- 1 Delhi High Court JJA Syllabus 2017 PDF
- 1.1 Delhi High Court Junior Judicial Assistant Restorer Exam Pattern 2017
- 1.2 delhihighcourt.nic.in DHC Restorer Exam Pattern 2017 – Delhi HC JJA Test Pattern
- 1.3 Download Delhi High Court Junior Judicial Assistant Exam Syllabus 2017 @ delhihighcourt.nic.in
- 1.4 Delhi High Court Group C Syllabus 2017 – Delhi HC JJA Syllabus 2017 PDF
Delhi High Court JJA Syllabus 2017 PDF
Are you browsing many sites for the Delhi high Court Exam Syllabus 2017? If Yes, then don’t worry. You have reached the correct page. The Complete DHC Junior Judicial Assistant Syllabus 2017 with detailed subtopics and Exam Pattern available on this page. Hence, applicants of Delhi High Court JJA Recruitment 2017 can make use of this syllabus for better preparation.
All the applied individuals should work hard for getting qualify in the Written Test conducted by High Court of Delhi. It is possible only through the Delhi High Court Group C Syllabus 2017. We advise the applicants to prepare all the topics in the syllabus perfectly for obtaining a good score in the exam. Our team has also updated the Official Delhi HC Junior Judicial Assistant Exam pattern 2017 which plays an important role in the preparation. So, follow the delhihighcourt.nic.in Restorer Syllabus & Test Pattern for better preparation.
Delhi High Court Junior Judicial Assistant Restorer Exam Pattern 2017
|S.NO||Type of the Test||Name of the Subject||Marks||Test Duration|
|1||Objective type||Language Comprehension||180 marks||2 hours|
delhihighcourt.nic.in DHC Restorer Exam Pattern 2017 – Delhi HC JJA Test Pattern
- Delhi High Court selects the applicants based on their performance in the Objective Test, Essay Writing, Interview.
- The Junior Judicial Assistant Exam Consist of four sections.
- Language Comprehension
- General Awareness
- Reasoning Ability
- General Mathematics
- The Exam Paper has conducted for 180 marks and 2 hours duration.
- There will be 25% negative marking for each wrong answer.
- The Qualifying marks for each part of the selection process are described in the following table.
|Objective test||Comprehension / Essay Writing||Interview|
|General||90 (50% of 180 M)||25 (50% of 50 M)||11 (out of 35 M)|
|SC/ST/OBC/PH||81 (45% of 180 M)||22.5 (45% of 50 M)||09 (out of 35 M)|
We have done a lot of research in the official website delhihighcourt.nic.in and updated the Delhi High Court JJA Exam Pattern 2017 here. So, candidates who wish to start their exam preparation must refer the exam pattern for sketching a strict timetable. Also, download Delhi High Court Group C Syllabus 2017 from the below given free shareable link. Therefore, try to utilize the provided syllabus in a better way for getting shortlisted in the exam.
Stay Connected to our page Sarkari Results for getting the latest updates of JJA and Restorer Exam.
Download Delhi High Court Junior Judicial Assistant Exam Syllabus 2017 @ delhihighcourt.nic.in
|Name of the Court||High Court of Delhi|
|Post Name||Junior Judicial Assistant, Restorer (Group C) Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||124 Posts|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||13th June 2017|
|Final date to submit online application||30th June 2017|
Delhi High Court Group C Syllabus 2017 – Delhi HC JJA Syllabus 2017 PDF
To route your preparation in an effective manner, all you need is Delhi High Court Junior Judicial Assistant Exam Syllabus 2017. Without knowing the syllabus, you cannot know which topics to prepare for the exam. So, we recommend the candidates to refer the Delhi High Court JJA Syllabus 2017 before they begin the preparation. But some people unable to get the Syllabus from the official website delhihighcourt.nic.in. For those people, we update the direct link for Delhi High Court Restorer Syllabus 2017 Download. Hence, download the syllabus and prepare well for the exam according to the test pattern.
Download High Court of Delhi JJA Exam Question Papers here for practice purpose.
Delhi HC Junior Assistant Exam Syllabus 2017 – Reasoning Ability
- Seating Arrangement.
- Blood Relations.
- Coding Decoding.
- Ranking/Direction/Alphabet Test.
- Coded Inequalities.
- Logical Reasoning.
- Alphanumeric Series.
- Input Output.
- Data Sufficiency.
High Court of Delhi Junior Judicial Assistant Syllabus 2017 – Quantitative Aptitude
- Permutation, Combination & Probability.
- Work & Time.
- Data Interpretation.
- Mixtures & Alligations.
- Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere.
- Ratio & Proportion, Percentage.
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest & Surds & Indices.
- Number Systems.
- Sequence & Series.
- Profit & Loss.
- Time & Distance.
DHC Restorer Exam Syllabus 2017 – English Language
- Multiple Meaning/Error Spotting.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Para jumbles.
- Cloze Test.
- Paragraph Complete/ Sentence Correction.
- Reading Comprehension.
Delhi High Court JJA Restorer Exam Syllabus 2017 – General Awareness
- International Organisations/ Financial Institutions.
- Capital Market & Money Market.
- Budget Basics and Current Union Budget.
- Government Schemes.
- Indian Financial System.
- History of Indian Banking Industry.
- Abbreviations and Economic terminologies.
We advise the candidates to use the Delhi High Court Junior Judicial Assistant Exam Syllabus 2017 for the reference purpose. After finishing your preparation, solve the Delhi HC JJA Restorer Previous Papers for improving your time management skills. Bookmark our site sarkariresults.io for getting the latest updates of Sarkari Naukri Jobs.