Delhi High Court Recruitment 2017 Notification is out to fill 124 Jobs. Apply Online for 124 Junior Judicial Assistant Jobs through www.delhihighcourt.nic.in before 30th June 2017. So, you can know Details of Delhi High Court Junior Judicial Assistant Recruitment 2017 like age, education, and other details in the following sections.
- 1 Delhi High Court Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online
- 1.1 High Court Job in Delhi 2017 @ www.delhihighcourt.nic.in
- 1.2 Delhi High Court 124 JJA Recruitment 2017 – www.delhihighcourt.nic.in
- 1.3 HC Delhi Junior Judicial Assistant Notification 2017
- 1.4 Vacancy in Delhi High Court Notification 2017
- 1.5 Important Dates of Delhi High Court Notification 2017
- 1.6 Delhi HC Recruitment 2017 @ www.delhihighcourt.nic.in
- 1.7 Delhi High Court Notification 2017 @ delhihighcourt.nic.in
- 1.8 Eligibility Details
- 1.9 www.delhihighcourt.nic.in – High Court Delhi Vacancy 2017
- 1.10 Delhi High Court Attendant Application Form 2017 for 68 Posts
- 1.11 Important Dates
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online
The Delhi High Court officials are inviting the applications from the candidates to fill 192 Junior Judicial Assistant/ Restorer, Court Attendant, and Room Attendant Jobs. Every time, the Delhi University Board recruits who possess the graduation with good academic marks. So, all the eligible candidates apply for the Delhi High Court Recruitment 2017 from 13th June 2017. Hence, the Willing contenders can get the complete details of the Delhi High Court Jobs. For the sake of the applicants, we have given the details of the Delhi High Court Notification details like Application Process, Pay Scale etc. Also for more details, the candidates can go through the official notification at www.delhihighcourt.nic.in.
High Court Job in Delhi 2017 @ www.delhihighcourt.nic.in
|Name of the Conducting Body||High Court of Delhi|
|Job Designation||Junior Judicial Assistant, Room Attendant & Court Attendant|
|Total No. of Vacant Posts||192 Posts|
|Job Category||State Government Job|
|Location of Job||Delhi|
Delhi High Court 124 JJA Recruitment 2017 – www.delhihighcourt.nic.in
Good news for all the aspirants who have Graduation as their Qualification. Delhi High Court has announced a Recruitment Notification for 124 Junior Judicial Assistant Vacancies. It is advisable for the individuals to apply on or before the deadline, i.e. 30th June 2017. Further details of High Court Delhi Recruitment 2017 is provided below.
HC Delhi Junior Judicial Assistant Notification 2017
|Name of Organisation||High Court of Delhi|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Judicial Assistant|
|Number of Posts||124 Posts|
|Category||State Government Job|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Application Fee||For General Category: Rs. 300/-
Others: No Fee
|Selection Procedure||Written Exam, Personal Interview|
|Pay Scale||Check Official Website|
|Date of Advertisement||12th June 2017|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||13th June 2017from 10.00 AM|
|Last Date to Apply Onine||30th June 2017 up to 11.59 PM|
|Last date for Payment of Fee||30th June 2017 up to 11.59 PM|
|Closing Date for Payment in SBI Branch||03rd July 2017 up to 11.59 PM|
Vacancy in Delhi High Court Notification 2017
|S. No||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1||Junior Judicial Assistant/Restorer (Group C)||124|
|Total No of Posts||124 Posts|
If you are one who wants to place in government jobs, check the latest Sarkari Naukri 2017-18.
Eligibility Criteria for Delhi High Court Jobs
Applicants who are in the list of applying for the Delhi High Court Jobs must full fill the required educational qualification and age limit.
Age Limit for Delhi High Court Jr Judicial Vacancy 2017
Candidates should have the following age limit to participate in the Delhi High Court Recruitment 2017.
- For all category candidates, the age limit should be minimum 18 years should not exceed 27 years.
High Court of Delhi Jobs – Educational Qualification
Aspirants who are applying for the Delhi High Court Junior Judicial Assistant Recruitment 2017 must possess the educational qualification. So, check the detailed information below.
- For Jr Judicial Assistant Post: The Candidate must be done Graduation from any recognized university. And, should have the minimum typing speed of 40 words per minute in English on Computer.
Delhi High Court Junior Judicial Assistant Application Form
The Delhi High Court invites the applications for the post of 124 Junior Judicial Assistant only through Online Mode. so, we suggest the candidates apply for the Delhi High Court Jr Judicial Recruitment 2017 before 30th June 2017. Check the details steps on the procedure of applying and other further details here.
How to Apply for High Court of Delhi Jr Judicial Asst Jobs
- Candidates need to open the official website www.delhihighcourt.nic.in.
- Now, you can open Delhi High Court Recruitment 2017 Notification.
- Open the Official notification and read details carefully.
- If you are the eligible one, then click on “Apply Online” button.
- Then, the candidate must fill the given concerned fields of the application form.
- Deposit the application fee as per their category.
- And, recheck the application form to avoid the need of modification.
- Upload the recent photography, signature and required documents.
- Finally, click on “Submit” button.
- Take a printout of the Online Application and save for the future purpose.
Delhi High Court Junior Judicial Assistant Examination Fee
While the willing candidates registering for the High Court of Delhi Recruitment, they need to pay the application fee as per their category.
- For General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 300/- nonrefundable online fee.
- For Other Reserve category candidates: No fee shall be charged.
Mode of Selection for the Delhi High Court Recruitment
Eligible candidates are required to participate and qualify in the following procedure to select for the High Court Junior Judicial Assistant Jobs.
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale for Delhi High Court Jobs
All the selected candidates in the High Court of Delhi Recruitment will be paid the salary as per the norms of the Delhi High Court Board. So, you can check the salary details at www.delhihighcourt.nic.in.
Important Dates of Delhi High Court Notification 2017
|Date of Advertisement||12th June 2017|
|Commencement of Online Registration||13th June 2017 (10.00 AM)|
|Last Date for Online Registration||30th June 2017 (11.59 PM)|
|Last Date to fill Online Application||30th June 2017 (11.59 PM)|
|Closing date for Generation of Bank Challan for Cash payment||30th June 2017 (11.59 PM)|
|Last Date for Updating Payment Details||03rd July 2017 (11.59 PM)|
Help Line/ Contact Details of Delhi High Court Jr Judicial Asst Recruitment
Delhi High Court,
Sher Shan Road,
New Delhi – 110503
Official Website: www.delhihighcourt.nic.in
Delhi HC Recruitment 2017 @ www.delhihighcourt.nic.in
Hello, Contenders!! Are you looking for the release of Latest Notification in Delhi High Court? If your answer is yes, then you are at the right place. The High Court of Delhi has recently released a Notification with an objective to fill Room Attendant and Court Attendant Vacancies. As per the Delhi High Court Attendant Notification 2017, there are 68 Posts in total.
Eligible candidates can apply online for Delhi High Court Vacancy 2017 on or before 30th June 2017. For more information about Delhi High Court Recruitment 2017 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification Details, Application Dates, How to Apply, Application Charges, Selection Procedure, Salary Offered, etc., applicants can refer the below sections.
Delhi High Court Notification 2017 @ delhihighcourt.nic.in
|Conducting Authority Name||High Court of Delhi|
|Name of the Posts||Court Attendant & Room Attendant (Group C)|
|Total No. of Vacancies||68 Posts|
|Job Category||State Government Job|
|Location of Job||Delhi|
|Age Limit||Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
Maximum Age Limit: 27 years
|Details of Educational Qualification||Graduate with Typing Proficiency|
|Mode of Application||Online mode|
|Application Fee||For General/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 300/-
For SC/ ST/ PH Candidates: No Fee
|Selection Mode||Written Test & Personal Interview|
|Date of Release of Official Advertisement||June 12, 2017|
|Online Application Form Starting Date||13th June 2017|
|Last Date for Application Form Submission||30th June 2017|
|Last Date to Deposit Application Fee||June 30, 2017|
Eligibility plays a very important role in applying for any job. Likewise, candidates who have a desire to apply for High Court Delhi Recruitment 2017 must ensure their Eligibility. To help the individuals, we have provided the complete details of Age Limit and Educational Qualification in this article.
- Aspirants who are going to apply for these vacancies must be minimum 18 years old.
- The Maximum Age of the applicants should not exceed 27 years.
- Individuals must possess minimum Graduation from a Recognized University.
- Candidates applying for these vacancies must be capable of typing a minimum of 40 words per minute in the English Language on the computer.
www.delhihighcourt.nic.in – High Court Delhi Vacancy 2017
Name of Post
No. of Posts
|2.||Court Attendant (Group C)||63 Vacancies|
|3.||Room Attendant (Group C)||05 Vacancies|
|Total No. of Posts||68 Posts|
Delhi High Court Attendant Application Form 2017 for 68 Posts
The Application Form for Delhi High Court Jobs 2017 will be available in Online mode only. Individuals must apply online by visiting the Official Portal, i.e. www.delhihighcourt.nic.in. Applicants are advised to
How to Apply for High Court of Delhi Vacancy 2017
- The first thing to be performed by the aspirants is to log on to the Delhi High Court Official website, i.e. www.delhihighcourt.nic.in.
- Click on the Notification Tab, which will be appearing on the Home Page itself.
- Individuals must refer the Official Advertisement with care.
- Search for the relevant job from the list of jobs and click on the Delhi High Court Online Application Form 2017 Link.
- Fill the Application Form with correct details related to Personal and Educational Qualification.
- Candidates must fill the form carefully as no change in the details will be entertained once after the successful submission.
- The next step is to upload the scanned copies of recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Contenders must upload the images only in the prescribed format and size.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your category as the Delhi High Court Recruitment 2017 Application Form will not be considered by the Officials if you fail to deposit the requisite Charges.
- Finally, submit the duly filled Application Form and take a print of the hard copy of the same for further reference.
- General/ OBC Category candidates need to pay Rs. 300/- towards Application Fee.
- Individuals who belong to the categories SC/ ST/ PWD should pay No Application Fee.
|Events||Dates (Officially announced)|
|Official Notification Release Date||12th June 2017|
|Starting Date to Fill Online Application Form||13th June 2017|
|Last Date to submit the Application Form||30th June 2017|
|Closing date to pay the requisite Application Fee||30th June 2017|
Mode of Selection
The authorities of High Court of Delhi will conduct some rounds in order to shortlist suitable candidates.
- Written Examination
Pay Scale Details
- If you wish to know the details about Salary offered by the Officials to the selected candidates, then you need to refer the Official Notification.
Help line/ Contact Details
Delhi High Court,
Sher Shah Road,
New Delhi – 110 503.
From the above-given information of the Delhi High Court Recruitment 2017, you can apply for the www.delhihighcourt.nic.in before closing date. So, please keep visiting Sarkari Result for more updates on the High Court of Delhi upcoming news like syllabus, previous papers etc. Also, you can go for the other latest government notifications.