DMHS Rajasthan Nurse Gr II Recruitment 2018 is started. The board of Directorate of Medical and Health Services has alloted 4514 vacancies for Nurse posts. Interested candidates can check complete details of DMHS Rajasthan Nurse Notification like vacancy, eligibility and other. Eligible aspirants can apply online for Rajswasthya Jobs @ www.rajswasthya.nic.in before 16th June 2018, and the starting date to fill the application of DMHS Jaipur Recruitment is 16th May 2018.
DMHS Recruitment 2018 Latest Update: The Online Rajasthan DMHS Staff Nurse Grade II Recruitment 2018 Process has changed. The Rajasthan DMHS Staff Nurse Recruitment Grade II Online Form 2018 from 16th May 2018 to 16th June 2018 @ rajswasthya.nic.in
Rajswasthya Nurse Gr II Notification 2018 @ rajswasthya.nic.in
|Name of the Board||Directorate of Medical and Health Services, Jaipur|
|Post Name||Nurse Grade II|
|No. of Posts||4514|
|DMHS Recruitment 2018 Online Application Starting Date||16th May 2018|
|Rajasthan DMHS Staff Nurse Recruitment Grade II Online Form 2018 Closing Date||16th June 2018|
|Job Category||Rajasthan State Govt Jobs|
DMHS Rajasthan Nurse Gr II Recruitment 2018 | Latest Directorate of Medical and Health Services Jobs
Here is the golden opportunity for the unemployed aspirants looking for Sarkari Naukri in Rajasthan State. Directorate of Medical and Health Services, Jaipur has issued a new notification for recruitment of candidates for Nurse Grade II Posts. According to DMHS Rajasthan Notification, the board has alloted 4155 Nurse vacancies for Non-Scheduled areas whereas 359 vacancies in Scheduled areas. So, the applicants willing to work with Rajasthan Government can apply for DMHS Nurse Grade II Jobs 2018. The board is inviting only online mode applications, no manual mode applications will be considered. Hence, apply through online for Rajswasthya Jobs well in advance to avoid server issues.
Interested candidates must verify their eligibility before going to apply for DMHS Rajasthan Nurse Gr II Recruitment 2018. The active link for online application opens on 16th May 2018 and closes on 16th June 2018. As there are huge vacancies for Rajasthan DMHS Staff Nurse Grade II Recruitment 2018, there will be a heavy load on the server. Therefore, we suggest you apply for DMHS Jaipur Jobs as early as possible. For further more details regarding Directorate of Medical and Health Services Jaipur Notification like no. of posts, selection, age limit, educational qualification, how to apply, fee, pay scale, and other from below sections.
DMHS Jaipur Nurse Grade II Vacancy 2018 Details
|SNo.||Area||No. of Posts|
|1.||Non – Scheduled||4155|
As per www.rajswasthya.nic.in Nurse Notification 2018 the available vacancy details are tabulated. For more details like category wise vacancies, refer official notification.
Directorate of Medical and Health Jaipur Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The applicants should ensure their eligibility before going to fill the online application of DMHS Rajasthan Recruitment 2018. The required eligibility conditions like age limit and educational qualification are as mentioned below.
www.rajswasthya.nic.in Nurse Grade II Post Educational Qualification
- The candidate should pass senior secondary or its equivalent exam from any recognized board with GNM course from an approved institute recognized by the state government to apply for DMHS Rajasthan Nurse Grade II Recruitment 2018.
DMHS Nurse Jobs Age Limit | 4514 Latest Govt Jobs in Rajasthan State
The age of the contender must be in the below limit to apply for www.rajswasthya.nic.in Grade II Nurse Recruitment 2018. The date to determine age limit is 1st Jan 2019. Moreover, upper age can be relaxable by special category aspirants as per the rules of the government.
- Lower age limit – 18 years
- Upper age limit – 40 years
Rajswasthya Nurse Grade II Bharti 2018 Selection Process
The final selection for Rajasthan Nurse Grade II Posts in DMHS is made based on the MERIT LIST generated from the academic marks obtained by the candidates in senior secondary and GNM course. Bonus marks are added to the candidates having experience.
Rajasthan Nurse Grade II Post Pay Scale Information
The pay scale for the appointed candidates through DMHS Rajasthan Recruitment 2018 is as follows.
- Rs. 26, 500/-
DMHS Rajasthan Jobs 2018 Apply Online Steps | www.rajswasthya.nic.in
- At first, open the official website of Directorate of Medical and Health Service, www.rajswasthya.nic.in
- On the homepage click on nurse category II link and go through the instructions provided in the official DMHS 2018 Notification.
- If you fulfil the conditions as per DMHS Jaipur Notification, then click on the apply online link.
- Click on the link registration and get registered.
- Then enter login credentials and click on login button.
- Fill the details in DMHS Rajasthan Nurse Recruitment online application form and upload the required scanned documents.
- Then cross-check the entered details in the DMHS Rajasthan Nurse Gr II Recruitment 2018 Application form for any mistakes and click on submit button.
- Now proceed to pay the DMHS Recruitment 2018 application fee by E-Mitra.
- Finally, take a print of acknowledgement and fee payment receipt for further use.
DMHS Rajasthan Recruitment 2018 Application Fee
While applying for Rajasthan Nurse (Grade II) 4514 Vacancies, candidates have to pay the application fee based on the category as follows.
- General/ OBC (Creamy Layer) and other state candidates – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST candidates of Rajasthan State – Rs. 300/-
- PWD candidates – Rs. 250/-
www.rajswasthya.nic.in Nurse Grade II Notification 2018 Important Dates
- Advertisement Released on – 9th April 2018
- DMHS Rajasthan Online Application Starting Date – 16th May 2018
- Rajasthan DMHS Staff Nurse Recruitment Grade II Online Form 2018 Closing Date – 16th June 2018
Official Website: www.rajswasthya.nic.in
The details shared on this page regarding DMHS Rajasthan Nurse Gr II Recruitment 2018 are just for reference only. In case of any queries, refer official notification attached above. Also, keep visiting Sarkari Results page for Latest Employment News.