DMRC Syllabus 2018 for JE, Assistant Manager, Maintainer, Train Operator posts is available here. Aspirants going to appear for the written examination know Delhi Metro Rail Junior Engineer Syllabus 2018. Aspirants free download DMRC JE Syllabus 2018 from this page. Along with the DMRC Maintainer Assistant Manager Syllabus 2018, aspirants can also check the Exam pattern for your preparation. Follow DMRC Jr Engineer Exam Syllabus 2018 & exam pattern to qualify the written examination. One can also visit the official website of Delhi Metro Rail Corporation i.e., delhimetrorail.com for more details of DMRC Exam Syllabus 2018. Read the complete article and know the subject wise topics of Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd Syllabus 2018, Exam pattern and Exam dates.
- 1 DMRC Syllabus 2018 JE Exam
- 1.1 delhimetrorail.com Junior Engineer Asst Manager Syllabus 2018
- 1.2 Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) JE Maintainer Exam Pattern
- 1.3 दिल्ली मेट्रो रेल निगम लिमिटेड JE Maintainer Exam Syllabus 2018
- 1.3.1 DMRC Assistant Manager Syllabus 2018 for General Awareness
- 1.3.2 Delhi Metro Rail Maintainer Syllabus 2018 for Reasoning
- 1.3.3 Delhi MRC Train Operator Exam Syllabus 2018 for Quantitative Aptitude
- 1.3.4 DMRC JE Syllabus 2018 for Logical Ability
- 1.3.5 delhimetrorail.com JE Maintainer Exam 2018 Syllabus for English Syllabus
- 1.3.6 DMRC Syllabus 2018 for Concerned Subjects
DMRC Syllabus 2018 JE Exam
Here is a good news for the aspirants who are browsing for the Syllabus of DMRC JE Exam 2018. Applicants no need to get worried for the Delhi Metro Rail Maintainer Syllabus 2018. You have arrived the right destination. On this page, you can get the complete details of DMRC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2018. Hence applicants who have finished their registration process begin your preparation of the Computer Based Test. For the convenience of the applicants, here we have provided the Latest DMRC JE Syllabus 2018. Individuals to score good marks in the examination take the help of available Delhi Metro Rail Jr Engineer Syllabus 2018.
Recently, the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited had released a notification to hire 1984 talented aspirants for the JE, Assistant Manager, Train Operator, Maintainer jobs. A huge no of aspirants had registered for the recruitment. The Board authorities had decided to conduct the written examination for the applicants to filter efficient candidates. Therefore, applicants to grab the job at DMRC, kickstart your preparation by referring the DMRC Delhi JE Syllabus 2018. Candidates who have qualified in the CBT (Paper-I & Paper-II) will be placed for the desired job. Aspirants prepare a neat schedule as per the DMRC Syllabus 2018 Junior Engineer Exam to secure highest marks in the written examination.
[ Download DMRC JE Syllabus ]
[ Download Delhi Metro Rail Maintainer Syllabus ]
delhimetrorail.com Junior Engineer Asst Manager Syllabus 2018
|Delhi Metro Rail JE Train Operator Syllabus 2018 pdf|
|Name of the Exam Conducting Organization||Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Limited|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Engineer, Assistant Manager, Maintainer & other Posts|
|No of vacant posts||1984 vacant Posts|
|Starting date to apply for DMRC Jr Engineer Assistant Manager Recruitment 2018||27th January 2018 (10.00 A.M.)|
|The Last date to submit applications for Delhi Metro Rail JE Maintainer vacancies 2018||26th February 2018 (11:59 P.M.)|
|Job Location||Delhi, India|
|Category Name||Exam Syllabus & Test Pattern|
|Selection Process||Computer Based Test (CBT) (Paper-I and Paper-II)|
|DMRC Official website||delhimetrorail.com|
|Delhi Metro Rail JE Station Controller Exam date||will be updated soon|
[ Refer Delhi Govt jobs page for more latest job notifications ]
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) JE Maintainer Exam Pattern
The DMRC JE Exam pattern is clearly tabulated here for the sake of the exam applicants. Individuals before starting your preparation know the subjects included in the written examination. Also, by referring the DMRC Assistant Manager Test pattern candidates can have an idea of the structure of exam paper. Candidates can also check the details of the no of questions asked in the exam, duration of the exam in the exam pattern. Aspirants make a note of the Delhi Metro Rail Station Controller Exam pattern while preparing for the test. Applicants to crack the written examination make use of below provided topic wise DMRC Syllabus, Exam pattern.
- The DMRC Jr Engineer Exam is an objective type exam.
- The Delhi Metro Rail Question paper will be available in Hindi and English languages.
- There will be a negative marking of 1/3 marks for every wrong answer.
|S.No||Type of Exam||Paper No||Name of the Subjects||Total No of Questions||Duration of the Exam|
|1.||Objective Type exam||Paper – I||General Awareness||120||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
|2.||General Intelligence & Reasoning|
|4.||Knowledge of your Discipline|
|5||Paper – II||English Language||60||45 minutes|
[ Download DMRC Previous Year Question Paper ]
दिल्ली मेट्रो रेल निगम लिमिटेड JE Maintainer Exam Syllabus 2018
The Syllabus plays a crucial role in the applicant’s preparation. Without having the knowledge of DMRC Syllabus 2018 Maintainer Exam, individuals cannot clearly present in the written examination. Therefore, candidates to qualify the examination to know the in depth DMRC JE Syllabus 2018 through this article. In this section, we have mentioned the topic, subtopics of Delhi Metro Rail Junior Engineer Syllabus 2018. Also, begin your preparation now itself as there is huge DMRC Jr Engineer Exam 2018 Syllabus to cover for the exam. Individuals go through the topics of DMRC Train Operator Syllabus 2018 before preparation as you can analyse what are the difficult topics for the examination. Also, access the previous papers for DMRCL JE Examination from our site for your preparation.
DMRC Assistant Manager Syllabus 2018 for General Awareness
- Current Affairs (National and International).
- Science – Inventions and Discoveries.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Who is who?
- Major Financial/Economic News.
- Awards and Honors.
- Books and Authors.
- Abbreviations & Important Days and more.
Delhi Metro Rail Maintainer Syllabus 2018 for Reasoning
- Spatial Visualization.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Arithmetic Number Series.
- Relationship concepts.
- Spatial Orientation.
- Visual Memory.
- Figures Classification.
- Non-verbal series.
- Coding and Decoding etc.
[ Also download DMRC Delhi Jr Engineer Maintainer Exam Hall Ticket ]
Delhi MRC Train Operator Exam Syllabus 2018 for Quantitative Aptitude
- Time and Work.
- Simple and Compound Interest.
- Unitary Method.
- Decimal Fractions.
- Number System.
- Percentage, Time and Distance.
- HCF, LCM.
- Profit and Loss.
- Data Interpretation.
- Mensuration (2D and 3D).
DMRC JE Syllabus 2018 for Logical Ability
A -Number & Alphabet Series.
B – Test of Direction Sense.
C – Coding-Decoding.
D – Arithmetical Reasoning.
E – Problem on Age Calculation.
F – Blood Relations & Decision Making etc.
- Mirror Images.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Grouping Identical & Embedded Figures.
delhimetrorail.com JE Maintainer Exam 2018 Syllabus for English Syllabus
- Vocabulary & Grammar
- Antonyms & Synonyms and its correct usage
- Basics of English Language
- Sentence structure
DMRC Syllabus 2018 for Concerned Subjects
Electrical Engineering Syllabus
- Utilization of Electrical Energy.
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- Electronics Devices.
- Network Analysis.
- Electromagnetic Theory.
- Control Systems.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Electrical Instrumentation.
- Power System Protection.
- Power Systems.
- Electrical Machines.
- Power System Analysis & Control.
- Switch Gear and Protection etc.
Electronics Engineering Syllabus
- Industrial Electronics.
- Advanced Communications.
- Circuit Theory/ Digital Electronics.
- Basic Electronics/ Power Electronics.
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- Analog Electronics.
- Microprocessors & Microcontrollers.
- Digital Communications.
- Analog Communications.
- Measurement & Instrumentation.
- Computer Hardware etc.
- IC Engine Combustion
- Engineering Mechanics and Strength of Materials
- Thermal Engineering
- Properties of Pure Substances
- Theory of Machines and Machine Design
- 1st and 2nd Law of Thermodynamics
- Air standard Cycles for IC Engines
- IC Engine Performance
- Principle of a Refrigeration Plant
- IC Engine Cooling & Lubrication
- Rankine cycle of steam
- Boilers; Classification Specification; Fittings & Accessories
- Air Compressors & their cycles
- Properties & Classification of Fluid
- Refrigeration cycles
- Nozzles & Steam Turbines
- Fluid Mechanics & Machinery
- Production Engineering
- Fluid Statics
- Measurement of Fluid Pressure
- Fluid Kinematics
- Measurement of Flow rate Basic Principles
- Hydraulic Turbines
- Dynamics of ideal fluids
- Centrifugal Pumps
- Classification of Steels
- The Design of R.C.C. Structure, steel structure, masonry structure.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Concrete Technology.
- Engineering Materials.
- Estimation and Coating.
- Structural Analysis.
- The Strength of Materials.
- Irrigation Engineering.
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Environmental Engineering.
- Engineering Drawings, etc.
- Construction Equipment, Planning and Management.
The DMRC JE Exam Syllabus 2018 enclosed here is only for the reference of the exam applicants. Contenders can refer the official portal delhimetrorail.com for more details of Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd Maintainer Syllabus. Also, visit our site Sarkari Result for more latest updates on Exam Syllabus.