EESL Recruitment 2017 Notification is released recently. Candidates who are willing to apply for Jobs in Energy Efficiency Service can check the eligibility criteria. Refer the notification details such as application fee, how to apply, selection process, salary, etc. The starting date to fill the application form is 10th September 2017. Apply Online for 138 Assistant Manager, Assistant Engineer & other Vacancies before the last date i.e, 25th September 2017.
- 1 EESL Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Energy Efficiency Services Limited Recruitment 2017 – eeslindia.org
- 1.2 eeslindia.org Recruitment Vacancies – 138 Asst Engineer, AM, Officer Posts
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Jobs in Energy Efficiency Service Ltd
- 1.4 EESL India Recruitment 2017 Notification – Brief Details
- 1.5 Apply Online for EESL Vacancies @ www.eeslindia.org
EESL Recruitment 2017
This is the good news for the aspirants who are looking for Government Job Notifications. Recently, Energy Efficiency Services Limited has published EESL Notification 2017 for the recruitment of Assistant Managers, Assistant Engineers, Officers & others. Through this notification, the officials are going to fill 138 vacancies. The officials will invite the application forms through online from 10th September 2017. Last Date for the submission of the application form is 25th September 2017.
Job Hunters can utilize this wonderful chance and check the eligibility details here. The age limit and educational qualification will vary from post to post. We have covered the complete details of Energy Efficiency Services Limited Recruitment 2017 through the below sections.
Energy Efficiency Services Limited Recruitment 2017 – eeslindia.org
|EESL Recruitment 2017 Notification|
|Name of the Organization||Energy Efficiency Services Limited|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Manager, Assistant Engineer & other posts|
|No. of Vacancies||138 Posts|
|Job Category||Sarkari Naukri|
|Starting Date to fill the Application form||10th September 2017|
|Last Date for the submission of the application form||25th September 2017|
eeslindia.org Recruitment Vacancies – 138 Asst Engineer, AM, Officer Posts
|EESL Vacancy 2017|
|Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|Regular Positions – 16 Posts|
|Deputy Manager (Technical)||
|Deputy Manager (Finance)||
|Assistant Manager (CS Division)||
|Officer (CS Division)||
|Assistant Officer Gr II (Finance)||
|Assistant Officer Gr II HR||
|Fixed Tenure Positions – 122 Posts|
|Assistant Manager (International Business)||
|Assistant Engineer Gr III (Technical)||
|Asst Engineer Gr II (Contracts)||
Eligibility Criteria for Jobs in Energy Efficiency Service Ltd
Age Limit for EESL AE AM Officer Jobs
- For Deputy Manager (Technical/Finance)/Assistant Manager (CS division/International business)
- Maximum: 37 Years
- Officer (CS division)/Assistant Officer Gr II (Finance/HR/Contracts)
- Maximum: 30 Years
- For Assistant Engineer Gr III (Technical)
- Maximum: 27 Years
Age relaxation is applicable to the reserved applicants as per the organization rules and regulations.
- ST: 5 Years
- SC: 3 Years
- OBC: 2 Years
- PWD: 10 Years
- Ex-Servicemen: 5 Years or above
EESL Vacancy 2017 – Educational Qualification
- For Deputy Manager (Technical) Posts
- Candidates must have completed full-time Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology.
- Applicants must possess MBA (Marketing/Finance)/certificate of Energy Auditor/Energy Manager from the BEE.
- For Assistant Engineer Gr III (Technical) Posts
- Aspirants must possess four years of post qualification experience out of which at least 2 years in the areas of Power Sector/Energy Efficiency/Solar Energy/Electrical Appliances.
EESL India Recruitment 2017 Notification – Brief Details
Before going to apply through online, get EESL Notification 2017 details such as important dates, application fee, selection process, etc here.
Energy Efficiency Services Limited Recruitment 2017 – Important Dates
|EESL Notification 2017 @ www.eeslindia.org|
|Notification Release Date||30th August 2017|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||10th September 2017|
|Closing date to Apply Online||25th September 2017|
|Download of Admit Card (Tentative)||1st October 2017|
|Exam Date||15th October 2017|
Application Fee for EESL Vacancies
- For General candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- OBC Aspirants: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST Applicants: Nil
Contenders can pay the application fee through NEFT in EESL account through the payment gateway provided at the official website.
EESL Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
The selection of the candidates for EESL Vacancies will be done on the basis of the performance in the following rounds.
- Written Examination
- Group discussion/ Interview
EESL Jobs Salary
- For Deputy Manager (Technical/Finance): Rs. 29, 100 – 54, 500/-
- For Assistant Manager (CS Division): Rs. 20, 600 – 46,500/-
- Officer (CS division)/Assistant OFficer Gr II (Finance/HR): Rs. 16, 000 – 35, 500/-
- For Asst Manager (International Business): Rs. 60, 000 per month.
- Assistant Engineer Gr III (Technical): Rs. 28, 000 per month.
- For Assistant Engineer Gr II (Contracts): Rs. 29, 000/- per month.
Apply Online for EESL Vacancies @ www.eeslindia.org
- Log on to the official website www.eeslindia.org or click on the link attached below.
- On the homepage, search for the related link “EESL Recruitment 2017 Notification“.
- Read the details in the notification carefully.
- Ensure the eligibility criteria before going to apply for EESL Jobs.
- Click on “EESL Recruitment 2017 Apply Online” link.
- Fill the required details in the application form.
- Crosscheck the details before submitting the form.
- After verifying, press the “Submit” button.
- Take the printout of the application form for future reference.
The information covered on this page regarding Energy Efficiency Services Limited Recruitment 2017 is only for the convenience purpose of the aspirants. Also, get the further details of the notification through the direct link provided below. Keep visiting our page Sarkari Result for more Upcoming Sarkari Naukri Notifications.