FCI Manager Salary 2022
FCI Manager Salary 2022: Food Corporation of India (FCI) will soon release the notification of FCI Manager Recruitment 2022. It is important to have a glance at the salary structure, pay scale and job profile of the FCI Recruitment 2022 for Manager. The opportunity provided under FCI Recruitment 2022 is an attractive opportunity for graduates to get a reputable position with the central government. And of course, with the central government position, candidates must be curious about the pay scale and other salary details of FCI Manager 2022 Recruitment. The given article includes the details of Salary, Pay Scale & Benefits offered by FCI for Manager. Read further for the details.
FCI Recruitment 2022 Notification
Check FCI Manager Syllabus 2022
Check FCI Manager Exam Pattern 2022
FCI Manager Salary 2022 – Overview
- All the posts carry Industrial Dearness Allowance (IDA) pattern pay scales.
- The Pay scale of FCI Manager 2022 lies between Rs 40000-140000/-
- These scales carry DA on a percentage basis. Gross emoluments would vary depending upon the place of posting.
- Candidates who qualify for the FCI Manager Exam 2022, will be appointed as Management Trainees.
- They will be serving a period of six months.
- For these six months, a consolidated amount will be paid. This amount is equal to Rs 40000/-.
- After the successful completion of training (as Management Trainee), the candidates will be working as Managers at the given PayScale.
FCI Salary for Manager – Benefits/Perks& Allowances
Generally, FCI Salary includes the following allowances and perks:
- House Rental Allowance (HRA)
- Leave Travel facilities
- Train/ Bus Fares (As per rules)
- Daily allowance is admissible for visits to field offices and/ or other offices during training. They shall not be reimbursed any lodging charges separately.
There are other benefits along with FCI Manager Salary:
- Central Provident Fund(CPF)
- Leave Travel Concessions
- Leave Encashment
- Gross emoluments would vary depending upon the place of posting
- All appointments will be subject to the Rules and Regulations of the Corporation in force from time to time
- The period of Training as a Management Trainee shall not be counted for the purpose of work experience.
Important Points for Management Trainee (FCI Manager)
- The seniority of Management Trainees absorbed as Manager in the services of FCI is determined by the Order of Merit. This order comprises finally selected for absorption after successful completion of their training period.
- Managers may be posted in any State within the jurisdiction of the Zone, which they have selected at the time of application.
The seniority of the absorbed trainees is maintained in their respective Zones in the respective cadre from the date of their Induction.
- For FCI Manager (Hindi)- The seniority of Manager (Hindi), appointed in the services of FCI within the Zone will be determined by the order of merit. They are finally selected for an appointment within the zone. They could be posted in any
State within the jurisdiction of the Zone against which they are selected. The seniority of the officials will be maintained in their respective Zones in the respective cadre.
- For FCI Manager (appointed as Management Trainee), a bond in prescribed format is executed for Rs.1,00,000- (Rs. One lakh only) at the time of his/her joining. Under this bond, they will be required to serve the Corporation for a minimum period of three years.
With an attractive FCI Salary, the benefits of this job are numerous. For all these salaries & perks, candidates who are applying for FCI Manager do need to buckle up and start preparing with full determination to score high and qualify for the exam. Candidates applying for the post are advised to stay updated with the article for recent notifications on FCI Recruitment 2022 Manager.
FCI Manager Salary 2022 – FAQs
Q1. What is the Payscale for FCI Manager posts in 2022?
Ans. The FCI Manager Post 2022 payscale lies between Rs 40000-140000/-.
Q2. What is the stipend for Management Trainee?
Ans. The stipend for Management Trainee is a consolidated amount of Rs. 40000/- for the first six months.