Haryana CET 2022
Haryana CET 2022: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has released the notification related to the Haryana Common Entrance Test 2022 on the official website. The last date to apply online for the various Group C & D posts is now extended by the officials. The candidates can now submit their HSSC CET Online form by 31st May 2022 and the last date to pay the application fee has been extended till 06th June 2022. The HSSC Combined Eligibility test will be conducted in June 2022. The candidates who qualify for the HSSC CET and have a valid CET score card can apply for Group C and Group D. Check the eligibility required to appear in Haryana CET, the application fee, the process of recruitment through Haryana CET, the validity of Haryana CET scores, and other details in the article.
Haryana CET 2022 – Overview
The date for Apply Online link for HSSC CET 2022 has been extended till 31st May 2022. The minimum qualifying marks required to clear Haryana CET is 50% for General, and for other caste minimum marks to be scored is 40%. Go through the below overview table for the details.
|Haryana CET Apply Online 2022 – Overview|
|Organization||Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)|
|Posts||Group C and Group D vacancies|
|Exam||Common Eligibility Test (CET), Haryana|
HSSC CET 2022 Exam Date
Important dates of HSSC CET Recruitment 2022 are tabulated below have a look.
|Haryana CET Apply Online 2022 – Important Dates|
|CET Application form||12th January 2021|
|Last date to submit form||31st May 2022 [extended]|
|Last Date to pay application fee||06th June 2022|
|Haryana CET Admit Card||10 days before exam date|
|HSSC CET Exam Date||June 2022|
|HSSC CET Result||To be notified|
Haryana CET 2022 Notification PDF
Eligible candidates who are aspiring for the HSSC Group B & C jobs must go through the notification PDF provided in the article for all the HSSC CET 2022 details. The notification PDF link is provided below in the article. The Officials have released a notice regarding the extension of the last date to apply online and pay the application fee which is provided below.
Haryana CET 2022 – Notification PDF
HSSC CET Apply Online Link
The HSSC CET 2022 Apply Online link has been activated and the last date is extended to 31st May 2022. The Candidates are advised to apply before the last day to avoid any hindrance. The last day to pay the application fee is extended till 06th June 2022. The direct link to apply Online is given below
Haryana CET 2022 Apply Online Link – Click to apply
Haryana CET Application Fee
- General / EWS / Other State : 500/-
- Haryana Reserve Category: 250/-
- Payment Mode: Pay the Exam Fees Through Online / Offline Mode Only
Steps to Apply for Haryana CET 2022
- Visit the website @www.onetimeregn.haryana.gov.in or directly apply from the above link.
- Enter your Mobile Number & Captcha Code and enter OTP for verification sent to your mobile.
- Start filling the Haryana CET Registration Form and enter the basic details including communication, education details and other details required.
- Upload Photo & Signature (jpg of 500 kb) and other required documents
- A new registration number is generated.
- Now log in to the portal using the registration number generated above and start submitting the details.
- Pay the required application fee as listed below.
- Click on the “Submit” tab and download the application form for future reference.
Haryana CET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for Group C & D posts have been decided by the commission as follows:
Haryana CET Education Qualification
For Group C- The candidate must have a 12th pass certificate from a recognised board to be eligible to apply for Group C posts after CET.
For Group D- The candidate should be a matric pass or 10th pass to apply for Group D posts announced by the Haryana government.
Mandatory: Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subjects for Matrics and Hindi in higher standards.
Haryana CET Age Limit
- Candidates’ age must be minimum of 18 years and the maximum age limit is 42 years.
- Age relaxation as per the state norms.
Haryana CET Selection Process 2022
The candidates need to undergo an entrance test i.e. Common Eligibility Test under the Haryana CET Exam. The Haryana CET marks will be valid for 3 years. The exam pattern is given below.
- The selection for Group D posts will be based on the marks scored on the Common Eligibility Test and Socio-economic criteria and experience.
- The selection for the Group C posts will be based on the CET score, screening test, socio-economic criteria, and experience.
Haryana CET 2022 Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern for the HSSC Combined Eligibility Test 2022 is described below-
- There will be 2 sections in CET Haryana Exam
- There will be a total of 100 questions in the test and 1 mark for each question will be awarded.
- There will be no negative marking in Haryana CET Exam
|Haryana CET Exam Pattern 2022|
|Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|General Awareness, Reasoning, English, Science, Maths, Hindi, Computer||70||70|
|Haryana General Knowledge||30||30|
Haryana CET 2022 Syllabus
The very first to preparing for any exam is to have an idea about the syllabus pattern of the exam so that one can boost up its preparation and will be able to achieve the goals set. The questions in Haryana CET Exam are to be asked from General Awareness, Haryana GK, Reasoning, Maths, General Science, English, and Computer. One should follow the syllabus sincerely to achieve the target.
Harayana CET Syllabus 2022 – Click to check
Haryana CET 2022: FAQs
Q1.Who will conduct the Haryana CET 2022?
Ans. Haryana CET will be conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
Q2. Can other state candidates apply for Haryana CET 2022?
Ans. Yes, HSSC has given an option for outside Haryana candidates to register for CET Haryana 2022.
Q3.What is the last day to pay the application fee for HSSC CET 2022?
Ans. The last day to pay the application fee for HSSC CET 2022 is 06th June 2022.