How to Correction COVID Vaccine Certificate, CIVID Vaccine Certificate Correction Process Online or Offline Mode, Check Here Some Steps for COVID Vaccine Certificate Correction, COVID Vaccine Certificate Modifying name & Aadhaar Number, Process of vaccine certificate correction
A large number of people all over India have been vaccinated with COVID vaccine. Those who have downloaded their vaccine certificate and have found any mistake in it or those who have done any mistake in vaccination certificate can now make vaccine certificate correction.
They will be able to correct their information in the vaccine certificate. We will give you all various details related to vaccine certificate correction through this article. Hence, anyone who wants to make vaccine certificate correction must read this article.
About the vaccine certificate:
If any of the detail in the vaccine certificate is found as incorrect, then the certificate will be considered as invalid. Hence, it is very important to make correction if there is any mistake in the vaccine certificate.It is very easy to make corrections in vaccine certificate. The correction can be made by visiting the websitewww.cowin.gov.in. The newly modified vaccine certificate after making corrections in it must be downloaded again.
Notes & Job Update के लिए फॉर्म भरे
Download Cowin Vaccine Certificate Name Wise
Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate with Passport Number
Log in through mobile number:
A person who want to log in through their mobile number can do so by following process-
- The person should go to the cowin portal www.cowin.gov.in.
- Then, they should log in to the portal by entering their mobile number.
- After that, they will be able to make changes in the certificate as per the requirement.
- In this way, they will be able to make vaccine certificate correction very easily through their mobile phone.
Some important information:
- Cowin Vaccine certificate is a very important document as it is mandatory while travelling to another state or country.
- Without a COVID vaccine certificate, no one will be allowed to travel abroad.
Correction in Vaccine certificate using Aadhar number through DigiLocker:
The adhaar card or adhaar number can also be used for making corrections in the vaccine certificate. It can be done by the following way-
- People can easily do COVID vaccine certificate correction through DigiLocker just by logging in through the option of DigiLocker MeriPehchan.
- Next, they should click on option indicating “others”.
- After that, they must select ID and Aadhaar from drop down menu that will appear.
- Then, they must provide Aadhaar number on the required place and enter their codeof6 digits.
- After doing so, they will be able to make the required changes in their vaccination certificate.
- Next, they should submit all the changes they have made.
- Finally, they must also download the newly modified vaccination certificate.
Terms regarding amendment of the vaccination certificate:
- The new changes can be made only if there is similarity of at least 60% characters of the new characters to the previous one.
- The changes can obviously be made by those who have taken at least one vaccination dose.
Process of vaccine certificate correction:
COVID vaccine certificate correction can be made in the following way-
- The persons should visit the official website www.cowin.gov.in first.
- Then, they must click in the option of sign in or register.
- Next, they should provide the required details and click on the option of get OTP.
- After that, the OTP will be received on the registered mobile number which must be entered at the appropriate place.
- Next, they must click on the option of “verify and proceed”.
- On doing so, the account page will open.
- Then, they must click on the option indicating “raise an issue”.
- Next, the required changes can be made for the details that are incorrect.
- The candidates must choose the name of the personin whose certificate the changes are being made. If more than one person is registered with the same mobile number as four persons can register for covid vaccine from the same mobile number.
- The corrections can be made in the following details-
- Year of birth
- Photo identity card
- For making changes and editing the certificate, candidates must click on the tabindicating change using the pencil icon.
- Only two changes can be made at one time in the certificate.
Charges for making changes in the Certificate:
No charges are required to be paid for making changes in the Vaccine Certificate.
Cowin Covid-19 Vaccine Online Registration
COVID वैक्सीन का Certificate कैसे डाउनलोड करे
We hope that this article will be helpful for you. Please share your views about this article through your valuable comments.Your opinions are always very precious for us.
FAQs for COVID Vaccine Certificate Correction Process
From where can the COVID vaccine certificate be downloaded?
The COVID vaccine certificate can be downloaded from the websitewww.cowin.gov.in.
Can more than two changes be made at a time in the vaccine certificate?
No, at maximum only two changes can be made at a time in the vaccine certificate.
How can the changes be made in the vaccine certificate?
The changes in the vaccine certificate can be made through various processes like using mobile number, Aadhaar number.
Are any charges required to be paid for making changes in COVID Vaccination Certificate?
No charges are required to be paid for making changes in COVID Vaccination Certificate.