HPCL Rajasthan Refinery Recruitment 2023, HPCL Rajasthan Refinery Limited has released an advertisement for Various Type 142 Vacancies 2023, Candidates Can Check HPCL HPCL Rajasthan Refinery Eligibility Criteria & Selection process, 2023, HPCL Rajasthan Refinery Form last date 26th January 2023, HPCL Rajasthan Refinery Official Website Link-https://www.hrrl.in/current-openings
Rajasthan Refinery Limited, also called HRRL is a joint venture between Rajasthan Government and Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited is extending its refinery camp to Barmer district of Rajasthan.
For this it has announced the recruitment of 142 positions, in different streams. Candidates will be deployed in positions of Assistant Engineer, Engineer, and Senior Engineer. And supporting functions like Human Resource and CA. All these 142 positions are grouped into 5 different Grades – E1/E2/E3/E5/E6, and the selection/eligibility/salary depends on these Grades.
Rajasthan Home Guard Volunteer 3842 Recruitment 2023
Rajasthan School Peon 18770 Recruitment 2023
Online application process is already started, and eligible Engineering graduates can submit the applications thorough HRRL website https://www.hrrl.in/. Also, read the notification thoroughly for the other details related to this recruitment process.
Brief of HPCL Rajasthan Refinery Limited Recruitment 2023
Vacancy Break-up of HRRL Recruitment 2023
Post wise vacancy details:
|Post/Trade Name||Post Details|
|Maintenance – Static||7|
|Maintenance – Rotary||10|
|Fire and Safety||5|
|Human Resource – HR||1|
|Charted Accountant – CA||7|
|IS – Information Systems||3|
Grade wise vacancy details:
|Grade Name||Post Details|
Education Qualification of HPCL Rajasthan Refinery Bharti 2023:
|Post Name||Education Details|
|For all engineering posts||Candidate must have completed full time (4 years) Engineering course in respective subject (as per the post) from any recognized institution in IndiaMust have secured minimum marks of 60% for UR/OBCNC/EWS candidates, and 50% for SC/ST/PwBD.
Candidates applying for E2/E3/E5 and E6 grade posts must have experience of 3, 6, 12, 15 years of experience respectively.
|Human Resource||Must have completed 2 years Post Graduate degree in streams related to Human Resource/Business management/Person Management, with minimum qualifying marks of 50% for SC/ST/PwD and 60% for others.|
|Chartered Accountant||Should have already qualified in CA (Charted Accountant) from ICA – Chartered Accountants of India with minimum 50% marks.|
HPCL Rajasthan Refinery Recruitment 2023 Age Criteria:
|Grade Name||Maximum Age|
- SC & ST Candidates – 5 years
- OBCNC Candidates – 3 years
- General PwBD – 10 Years, OBCNC Pwd – 13 Years, SC/ST Pwd 15 Years
- Ex-servicemen – 5 years
Application Fee details of HPCL Rajasthan Refinery Notification 2023:
|Candidate Category||Application Fees|
|UR, EWS and OBCNC||Rs.500 (plus taxes and portal charges)|
|SC, ST & PwBD||Nil|
Please note that all the positions under Grade E5 & E6 will not have any application fees for any category, for details please check official notification.
Selection Procedure of HPCL Rajasthan Refinery Bharti 2023 :
- For some posts, selection process will have written test, in which candidates must secure minimu qualifying marks of 50%. For some positions there will be no written test, for such posts detailed resume screening and short listing will be done by the officials.
- Post the first round, candidates will be called for Group task (basis the post/stream), and personal interview. Personal interview may contain technical and behavioral assessments.
- Post above 3 rounds, detailed pre-employment medical checkup will be done by the designated medical officers.
Pay Scale as per Grades:
|Grade||Pay Scale Range||Position Name|
|E1||Rs. 40000-140000||Assistant Engineer|
|E3||Rs. 60000-180000||Sr. Engineer|
|E5||Rs. 80000-220000||Senior Manager|
|E6||Rs. 90000-240000||Chief Manager|
How to Apply for HPCL Rajasthan Refinery Recruitment 2023?
- Application must be submitted through online mode – so visit the website of HRRL https://www.hrrl.in/
- Under the menu “Careers” select option “Our Current openings” list
- Details of current post will be shown “Recruitment of various posts in E1/E2/E3/E5/E6”, click on this
- Now click on “click here to Apply” below the post name and application portal will open up
- Continue with the form filling, with required details to enter – Personal details, education details and experience.
- Pay the application fees as applicable for the category and submit the form.
Railway SCR Apprentice Recruitment 2023
Assam Police Exercise Constable Recruitment 2023
FAQs for Rajasthan Refinery Limited Recruitment 2023
What are the total vacancies for post of Maintenance – Static in Mechanical Petrochemical trade?
Total vacancies under this stream are 1.
Is there any previous experience required for posts under Grade E1?
As per notification, no experience needed for this grade.
What will be covered in the written test?
Written test covers the MCQ questions on particular grade knowledge and aptitude questions.
What is the salary scale for posts under Grade E6?
E6 grade has pay scale of Rs. 90000- ₹240000.