HSSC Constable Recruitment 2017 Notification issued. See Haryana SSC GD Constable Vacancy & Eligibility Details. Apply Online for Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2017. Refer HSSC GD Constable Jobs 2017 Educational Qualification, Age Limit, How to Apply, Application Fee, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, etc. in the below sections.
- 1 HSSC Constable Recruitment 2017 – Haryana Police Bharti News
HSSC Constable Recruitment 2017 – Haryana Police Bharti News
Haryana Staff Selection Commission has released a Latest Employment News in the recent days which contains a Notification for all the job aspirants. As per the HSSC Male Female GD Constable Notification 2017, 5532 Male & Female Constable Posts are to be filled. Applicants who are interested in applying must, first of all, check their Eligibility and apply in Online mode by logging on to the HSSC Official Portal, i.e. www.hssc.gov.in.
Individuals are advised to submit the HSSC Constable Application Form 2017 before 11th July 2017. All the eligible aspirants can make use of this wonderful Sarkari Naukri opportunity. We suggest the applicants not to miss such a wonderful chance to grab a Govt. Job in Haryana Police. For further information about Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Application Process, Application Fee Structure, Process of Selection, Scale of Pay, Important Dates, etc., applicants can refer the following sections.
Haryana Police Constable Notification 2017 @ www.hssc.gov.in
|Conducting Authority Name||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Job Designation||GD Constable|
|Total No. of Vacancies||5532 Vacancies|
|Category of Job||State Government Job|
|Eligibility||Passed 10+2 with Knowledge of Sanskrit/ Hindi|
|Mode of Application||Online mode|
|Application Fee||Refer below sections|
|Selection Mode||Check following sections|
|Salary Offered||Rs. 21,700/- per month|
|Date of release of Official Notification||30th May 2017|
|Online Application Form Starting Date||12th June 2017|
|Last date for Online Application Form Submission||11th July 2017|
|Closing date to pay Application Fee||13th July 2017|
Haryana Police GD Constable Vacancy 2017
|S No.||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||Male Constable (General Duty)||4,500 Posts|
|2.||Female Duty (General Duty)||1,032 Posts|
|Total No. of Vacant Posts||5,532 Posts|
While applying for HSSC vacancies, applicants need to make sure of their Eligibility as set by the authorities of Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 25 years
- Aspirants must have passed (10+2) or Equivalent and in addition possess Knowledge of Sanskrit/ Hindi up to Matric Standard.
Apply Online for Haryana Police Recruitment Constable GD Posts 2017
Through the simple steps disclosed below, individuals can apply for HSSC Jobs very easily. Eligible candidates must submit the Online Application Form before 11th July 2017 by logging on to www.hssc.gov.in.
HSSC Constable Apply Online Process
- Visit the HSSC Official website, i.e. www.hssc.gov.in.
- Click on the appropriate advertisement link after visiting the Official Notifications Section.
- After ensuring that you are eligible, then you must click on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill all the mandatory fields in the Haryana Police Constable Application Form 2017 with correct information.
- Individuals should also upload the scanned images of Photograph and Signature as a part of Application Form.
- Remit the Application Fee either through Net Banking or E-Challan in any SBI Branch.
- Recheck all the details filled in the form and submit the Application Form.
- You can also take a print of the hard copy of the Form for further correspondence.
|S No.||Category of the candidate||Application Fee in Rs.|
|1.||General (Male)||Rs. 100/-|
|2.||General (Female)||Rs. 50/-|
|3.||SC/ ST (Male)||Rs. 25/-|
|4.||SC/ ST (Female)||Rs. 13/-|
- Individuals can deposit the requisite Application Fee through Net Banking or E-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India, Punjab National Bank, State Bank of Patiala, and IDBI Bank, etc.
Successfully applied candidates will be selected depending on their presentation in the following rounds.
- Physical Screening Test
- Knowledge Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Interview cum Personality Test
- Officials will pay Rs. 21,700/- per month to shortlisted applicants for HSSC Recruitment.
|Events||Dates (Officially announced)|
|Advt. Release Date||30th May 2017|
|Starting Date to fill Online Application Form||12th June 2017|
|Closing Date to submit Application Form||11th July 2017|
|Last date to pay Application Fee||13th July 2017|
Help line/ Contact Details
Haryana Staff Selection Commission,
Bays No.: 67 – 70, Sector – 2,
Panchkula – 134 151.
Hope the information provided in this article is helpful to all the aspirants of HSSC Constable Recruitment 2017. Individuals who have any doubts/ queries regarding Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2017 must visit our website sarkariresult on a regular basis. Do not forget to share this information with your friends if you find it as a useful one.