HSSC Constable Recruitment 2018 Notification issued. Haryana Staff Selection Commission board is going to fill 7110 Constable and Sub Inspector posts. Apply Online for Haryana Police Constable Jobs 2018 @ hssc.gov.in on or before the last date. See Haryana SSC GD Constable Vacancy & Eligibility Details.
- 1 HSSC Constable Notification 2018 – www.hssc.gov.in
- 1.1 Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2018 | 7110 Latest Police Jobs
- 1.1.1 Haryana Police Constable Notification 2018 | Haryana Staff Selection Commission Jobs
- 1.1.2 HSSC Police Vacancy 2018 Details | Latest Govt Jobs in Haryana
- 1.1.3 Haryana Police Constable Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria | HSSC Jobs
- 1.1.4 HSSC Police Constable Bharti 2018 Selection Process | Haryana Police Jobs
- 1.1.5 Steps to Apply for HSSC Constable Recruitment 2018 | hssc.gov.in Apply Online
- 1.2 HSSC Constable Recruitment 2017 – Haryana Police Bharti News
- 1.2.1 Haryana Police Constable Notification 2017 @ www.hssc.gov.in
- 1.2.2 Haryana Police GD Constable Vacancy 2017
- 1.2.3 HSSC Constable Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.2.4 Apply Online for Haryana Police Recruitment Constable GD Posts 2017
- 1.2.5 Important Dates
- 1.1 Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2018 | 7110 Latest Police Jobs
HSSC Constable Notification 2018 – www.hssc.gov.in
|Post Name||No. of Posts||Last Date|
|Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2018||7110||4th June 2018|
|HSSC GD Constable Recruitment 2017||5532||11th July 2017|
Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2018 | 7110 Latest Police Jobs
|Board Name||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Job Role||Constable and Sub Inspector|
|Advertisement Released on||16th April 2018|
|Submit HSSC Constable online applications from||28th April 2018|
|Last date to submit HSSC SI Online from||4th June 2018|
|Last date for fee payment||6th June 2018|
|Category of Job||Sarkari Naukri|
Haryana Police Constable Notification 2018 | Haryana Staff Selection Commission Jobs
Good News for the candidates looking for Police Jobs in Haryana State. Haryana Staff Selection Commission issued a notification for recruitment of Constable and Sub Inspector Posts. The selection committee is going to fill 7110 vacancies in the police department of the state. The applicants who are dreaming of Sarkari Naukri can apply for HSSC Jobs 2018. The online application link for Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2018 will be active from 28th April 2018 and after 28th May 2018, the link gets deactivated. Interested candidates are requested to apply for as early as possible to avoid server issued at last moment. Go through the below sections for more details of HSSC Police Constable Notification 2018 like vacancy, age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply, fee, pay scale, etc.
HSSC Police Vacancy 2018 Details | Latest Govt Jobs in Haryana
|SNo.||Job Role||No. of Posts|
|1.||Male Constable (General Duty)||5000|
|2.||Female Constable (General Duty)||1147|
|3.||India Reserve Battalions Male Constable (General Duty)||500|
|4.||Sub Inspector Male||400|
|5.||Sub Inspector Female||63|
Haryana Police Constable Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria | HSSC Jobs
The aspirants must possess the following conditions such as educational qualification and age limit to fill the online application form of HSSC Police SI Recruitment 2018.
HSSC Sub Inspector Posts Educational qualification
- Constable – The candidate should pass 10+2 or its equivalent from any recognised board to apply for HSSC Haryana Police SI recruitment 2018.
- Sub Inspector – Must complete graduation from any recognised university or institution.
Haryana SSC Police SI Jobs 2018 Age Limit
The candidate having age in the below limit can apply for HSSC Constable Recruitment 2018.
- HSSC Constable Posts – 18 years to 25 years
- Haryana Police SI Posts – 21 years to 27 years
HSSC Police Constable Bharti 2018 Selection Process | Haryana Police Jobs
The selection of candidates for constable and sub-inspector posts through HSSC Police Recruitment 2018 is made based on the result of following rounds.
- Knowledge Test (Written test)
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Measurement Test
Haryana Police Constable Posts Pay Scale Details
Basic pay for the appointed candidates through HSSC Police Constable Recruitment 2018 is mentioned below.
- Constable Posts – Rs. 21, 700 – 69, 100/-
- Sub Inspector Posts – Rs. 35, 400 – 1, 12, 400/-
Steps to Apply for HSSC Constable Recruitment 2018 | hssc.gov.in Apply Online
- Go to Haryana Staff Selection Commission official portal, hssc.gov.in
- Click on advertisement link on the home screen.
- In next page, click on download pdf beside advt no. 3/2018.
- Read the instructions given in HSSC Haryana Police Constable Notification 2018.
- If eligible to apply, then click on Apply job online button on the homepage.
- Then select the link online application under HSSC Constable Recruitment 2018.
- Fill details in the application form and click on submit.
- Finally, make payment and take a print of acknowledgement for future use.
Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2018 Application Fee
|Category||Constable Posts||SI Posts|
|Non Residents of Haryana State & Haryana Male Candidates||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 150/-|
|Female candidates of Haryana State||Rs. 50/-||Rs. 75/-|
|SC/ BC Male aspirants of Haryana||Rs. 25/-||Rs. 35/-|
|SC/ BC Female aspirants of Haryana||Rs. 13/-||Rs. 18/-|
HSSC Constable Recruitment 2017 – Haryana Police Bharti News
Haryana Staff Selection Commission has released a Latest Employment News in the recent days which contains a Notification for all the job aspirants. As per the HSSC Male Female GD Constable Notification 2017, 5532 Male & Female Constable Posts are to be filled. Applicants who are interested in applying must, first of all, check their Eligibility and apply in Online mode by logging on to the HSSC Official Portal, i.e. www.hssc.gov.in.
Individuals are advised to submit the HSSC Constable Application Form 2017 before 11th July 2017. All the eligible aspirants can make use of this wonderful Sarkari Naukri opportunity. We suggest the applicants not to miss such a wonderful chance to grab a Govt. Job in Haryana Police. For further information about HSSC Police Constable Recruitment 2017 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Application Process, Application Fee Structure, Process of Selection, Scale of Pay, Important Dates, etc., applicants can refer the following sections.
Haryana Police Constable Notification 2017 @ www.hssc.gov.in
|Conducting Authority Name||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Job Designation||GD Constable|
|Total No. of Vacancies||5532 Vacancies|
|Category of Job||State Government Job|
|Eligibility||Passed 10+2 with Knowledge of Sanskrit/ Hindi|
|Mode of Application||Online mode|
|Application Fee||Refer below sections|
|Selection Mode||Check following sections|
|Salary Offered||Rs. 21,700/- per month|
|Date of release of Official Notification||30th May 2017|
|HSSC Police Constable recruitment Online Application Form Starting Date||12th June 2017|
|Last date for Online Application Form Submission||11th July 2017|
|Closing date to pay Application Fee||13th July 2017|
Haryana Police GD Constable Vacancy 2017
|S No.||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||Male Constable (General Duty)||4,500 Posts|
|2.||Female Duty (General Duty)||1,032 Posts|
|Total No. of Vacant Posts||5,532 Posts|
HSSC Constable Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
While applying for HSSC vacancies, applicants need to make sure of their Eligibility as set by the authorities of Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 25 years
- Aspirants must have passed (10+2) or Equivalent and in addition possess Knowledge of Sanskrit/ Hindi up to Matric Standard to apply for HSSC Constable Recruitment 2017.
Apply Online for Haryana Police Recruitment Constable GD Posts 2017
Through the simple steps disclosed below, individuals can apply for HSSC Jobs very easily. Eligible candidates must submit the Online Application Form before 11th July 2017 by logging on to www.hssc.gov.in.
HSSC Constable Apply Online Process | hssc.gov.in online form
- Visit the HSSC Official website, i.e. www.hssc.gov.in.
- Click on the appropriate advertisement link after visiting the Official Notifications Section.
- After ensuring that you are eligible, then you must click on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill all the mandatory fields in the Haryana Police Constable Application Form 2017 with correct information.
- Individuals should also upload the scanned images of Photograph and Signature as a part of Application Form.
- Remit the Application Fee either through Net Banking or E-Challan in any SBI Branch.
- Recheck all the details filled in the form and submit the Application Form.
- You can also take a print of the hard copy of the Form for further correspondence.
|S No.||Category of the candidate||Application Fee in Rs.|
|1.||General (Male)||Rs. 100/-|
|2.||General (Female)||Rs. 50/-|
|3.||SC/ ST (Male)||Rs. 25/-|
|4.||SC/ ST (Female)||Rs. 13/-|
- Individuals can deposit the requisite Application Fee through Net Banking or E-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India, Punjab National Bank, State Bank of Patiala, and IDBI Bank, etc.
Successfully applied candidates will be selected through HSSC Constable Recruitment 2017 depending on their presentation in the following rounds.
- Physical Screening Test
- Knowledge Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Interview cum Personality Test
- Officials will pay Rs. 21,700/- per month to shortlisted applicants for HSSC Recruitment.
|Events||Dates (Officially announced)|
|Advt. Release Date||30th May 2017|
|Starting Date to fill Online Application Form||12th June 2017|
|Closing Date to submit Application Form||11th July 2017|
|Last date to pay Application Fee||13th July 2017|
Help line/ Contact Details
Haryana Staff Selection Commission,
Bays No.: 67 – 70, Sector – 2,
Panchkula – 134 151.
Hope the information provided in this article is helpful to all the aspirants of HSSC Constable Recruitment 2017. Individuals who have any doubts/ queries regarding Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2017 must visit our website sarkariresult on a regular basis. Do not forget to share this information with your friends if you find it as a useful one.
Official Portal: www.hssc.gov.in