IB Recruitment 2017 Notification is released recently to fill 57 Deputy Director, Joint Deputy Director and Assistant Director vacancies. Candidates who are looking for Intelligence Bureau Jobs can apply through online. The IB Apply Online 2017 starts from 19th August 2017. Last Date for the submission of the IB Application form 2017 is 18th October 2017.
- 1 IB Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 www.mha.nic.in IB Notification 2017 – Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2017-18
- 1.2 IB Vacancy 2017 – Intelligence Bureau MHA Assistant Director Posts
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Intelligence Bureau Vacancies 2017
- 1.4 mha.nic.in Recruitment 2017 – 57 Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) IB Director Posts
- 1.5 IB Recruitment 2017 Apply Online @ mha.nic.in
IB Recruitment 2017
This is a good chance for the candidates who want a career with prestigious Intelligence Bureau. Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs has released IB Recruitment 2017 Notification to fill 57 Deputy Director, Joint Deputy Director (Executive) and Assistant Director (Executive) Posts. The officials have also invited the application forms for the eligible candidates through online mode. So, interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria and apply for IB Jobs from 19th August 2017 to 18th October 2017.
The educational qualification may vary according to the posts you are willing to apply. The upper age of the candidates should not exceed 56 years. Get more details about Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2017 such as no. of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply, important dates, etc on this page.
www.mha.nic.in IB Notification 2017 – Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2017-18
|IB Recruitment 2017 Notification|
|Name of the Organization||Intelligence Bureau|
|Posts Name||Deputy Director, Joint Deputy Director, Assistant Director Posts|
|No. of Vacancies||57 Posts|
|Job Category||Sarkari Naukri|
|Starting date to Apply Online||19th August 2017|
|Last Date to Apply Online||18th October 2017|
IB Vacancy 2017 – Intelligence Bureau MHA Assistant Director Posts
|Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|Joint Deputy Director (Executive)||10|
|Assistant Director (Executive)||40|
Eligibility Criteria for Intelligence Bureau Vacancies 2017
Before going to fill the application form, candidates can check the eligibility details such as age limit, educational qualification, etc for IB Vacancy 2017.
IB Jobs Age Limit
- Maximum: 56 Years
Educational qualification for Intelligence Bureau Jobs
- Candidates must have completed Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university and should have five years experience in the intelligence work.
Refer to the official IB Recruitment 2017 notification to get the post wise educational qualifications.
mha.nic.in Recruitment 2017 – 57 Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) IB Director Posts
Also, check the other details of Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2017-18 such as salary, selection process, important dates, etc through the below sections.
Selection Process for Intelligence Bureau Vacancy 2017
The selection of the candidates for Intelligence Bureau Vacancy 2017 will be on the basis of the performance in the following rounds.
- Written Examination
IB Vacancy Salary
- For Deputy Director: Rs. 37, 400 – 67, 000/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 8900/-
- For Joint Deputy Director (Executive)/Assistant Director (Executive): Rs. 15, 600 – 39, 100/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 6, 600/-
Intelligence Bureau Exam 2017 Important Dates
|Starting date to fill the Application form||19th August 2017|
|Closing date for the submission of the Application form||18th October 2017|
|Intelligence Bureau Exam 2017||Update soon|
IB Recruitment 2017 Apply Online @ mha.nic.in
- First of all, visit the official website www.mha.nic.in or click on the link attached below.
- On the homepage, search for the related link “IB Recruitment 2017 Notification“.
- Read the notification details.
- Ensure the eligibility criteria such as age limit, educational qualification, etc.
- Open “IB Apply Online 2017” link.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the complete details in the application form.
- Pay the application fee through the proper channels.
- Upload the scanned passport size photograph.
- Recheck the details before submitting the application form.
- Take the hard copy of the application form for future reference.
- Send the application form to the following address from 19th August 2017 to 18th October 2017.
Joint Deputy Director/G,
Ministry of Home Affairs,
35 S P Marg, Bapu Dham,
New Delhi – 110021.
The information covered on this page regarding Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2017-18 is only for the reference purpose. For further details of the notification, candidates can go through the link attached below. Stay tuned to our site sarkariresults.io for Upcoming Government Job Notifications.