IBPS PO Notification 2017 released. Refer IBPS Probationary Officer Eligibility and Vacancy Details. Apply Online for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection PO Jobs before the last date. Know IBPS PO Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Important Dates, How to Apply, Application Fee, Process of Selection, Scale of Pay, etc. from the following sections.
- 1 Latest IBPS PO Notification 2017
- 1.1 IBPS Probationary Officer Recruitment 2017 @ www.ibps.in
- 1.2 IBPS Probationary Officer Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 Vacancy
- 1.4 IBPS PO Apply Online – IBPS Probationary Officer Online Application Form 2017
- 1.5 Important Dates for IBPS Probationary Officer Vacancy 2017 @ www.ibps.in
- 1.5.1 IBPS PO Syllabus
- 1.5.2 IBPS Probationary Officer Exam Pattern
- 1.5.3 IBPS Probationary Officer Admit Card 2017 @ www.ibps.in
- 1.5.4 IBPS PO Cut Off Marks
- 1.5.5 IBPS Probationary Officer Result 2017 @ www.ibps.in
Latest IBPS PO Notification 2017
Most of the aspirants who have completed their Graduation have a dream to work in Banking Sector as it is considered as the place where the individuals can work with peace and without stress. For the sake of such contenders, the Government of India has set up Institute of Banking Personnel Selection in the year 1975. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is an organization which helps to select an individual and assesses him/ her for various posts. Every year, IBPS conducts Recruitment Process to take suitable candidates for Probationary Officer, Clerk, Specialist Officer, Assistant and Officers in Regional Rural Banks.
Now, here is a good news for all the job hunters. In the recent days, Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has made an announcement of IBPS PO Notification 2017 to fill 8,822 Probationary Officer Vacancies. Only Graduates who have the aggregate as decided by the authorities can apply for this Sarkari Naukri. By referring the complete Notification of IBPS PO Recruitment 2017, you will come to know the further details. Details like Age Limitation, Educational Qualification, Application Dates, Process to Apply, Mode of Selection, Salary Offered, etc. are provided in the below post.
IBPS Probationary Officer Recruitment 2017 @ www.ibps.in
|Name of the Conducting Body||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Job Designation||Probationary Officer|
|Total No. of Vacant Posts||8,822 Vacancies|
|Category of Job||Central Government Job|
|Location of Job||Anywhere in India|
|Details of Age Limit||Minimum Age Limit: 20 years
Maximum Age Limit: 30 years
|Educational Qualification||Graduation or Degree or Equivalent|
|Mode of Application||Online mode|
|Application Fee||For General/ OBC Category – Rs. 600/-
For SC/ ST Category & PWD candidates – Rs. 100/-
|Selection Procedure||Prelims, Main Exam, and Personal Interview|
|Pay Scale Details||Rs. 35,000/- to Rs. 40,000/- + Other Allowances|
|Date of release of Official Notification||In the month of July 2017|
|Online Application Form Starting Date||July 2017|
|Last Date to submit the IBPS Probationary Officer Application Form 2017||In the month of July/ August 2017|
|Date of IBPS Prelims Exam 2017||7th, 8th, 14th & 15th October 2017|
|IBPS Main Exam Date 2017||26th November 2017|
IBPS Probationary Officer Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants who are willing to apply for IBPS Probationary Officer Notification 2017 need to satisfy the IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria of Age and Qualification as given below.
- Candidates applying for IBPS PO Jobs 2017 should be minimum 20 years old.
- The maximum age of the applicants must not exceed 30 years.
- The Relaxation in age will be applicable to aspirants who belong to reserved categories.
- If you wish to know the age relaxation details of IBPS PO Notification 2017, then you must have a look at the Official IBPS PO Notification 2017.
Educational Qualification Details
- Contenders must possess Minimum Graduation in any discipline or stream from a Recognized Institution/ University as their qualification.
- Individuals can also acquire an Equivalent Qualification recognized by the Central Government.
- Applicants must have English as one of the Subjects in their SSC/ HSC or Intermediate/ Graduation level.
- Aspirants need to possess a Certificate of Proof of the Passing of Qualifying Exam.
|S No.||Name of the Post||Total No. of Vacancies|
|1.||Probationary Officer||8,822 Posts (Tentative)|
IBPS PO Apply Online – IBPS Probationary Officer Online Application Form 2017
As the IBPS PO Application Form 2017 is available in Online mode, applicants should visit the Official website of IBPS, i.e. www.ibps.in. Candidates must submit the Online Application Form of IBPS PO Notification 2017 prior to the last date as the authorities will reject the Application Form if it submitted after the deadline. In order to avoid the last minute rush, applicants must apply for IBPS Probationary Officer Vacancies 2017 as soon as possible.
How to Apply for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection PO Jobs 2017
- First of all, applicants must log on to IBPS Official website, i.e. www.ibps.in.
- There, you will see some Notifications scrolling on the screen.
- Now, aspirants must go through the complete Official IBPS PO Notification 2017.
- Candidates need to click on “Apply Online for IBPS CWE PO/MT-VII” link.
- Register yourself with basic details like Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, E-mail ID, and Mobile Number.
- On successful submission of these details, a Registration Number and Password will generate which will be sent to your registered Mobile Number and E-mail Address.
- You must log in with the help of these credentials and upload the Scanned Images of Photograph and Signature satisfying the conditions given there.
- Now, fill Other details like Date of Birth, Aadhar Card Number, Address for Communication, etc.
- Individuals should also enter their Educational Qualification Details.
- Now, submit the filled IBPS PO Online Application Form 2017 after rechecking the information carefully.
- Contestants who belong to General or OBC Category need to deposit Rs. 600/- towards Application Fee.
- SC or ST Category candidates and Physically Challenged aspirants should pay an Application Fee of Rs. 100/-.
Important Dates for IBPS Probationary Officer Vacancy 2017 @ www.ibps.in
|Official Advertisement Release Date||July 2017|
|Starting Date to fill Online Application Form||In the month of July 2017|
|Application Form Submission last date||In the month of July or August 2017|
|IBPS PO Prelims Exam Date 2017||October 7, 8, 14, and 15, 2017|
|Date of IBPS PO Main Exam 2017||26th November 2017|
IBPS PO Selection Process
As the competition for Bank Jobs is increasing day by day, the authorities of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has divided one Single Examination into two separate exams, namely, Preliminary and Main Exam. In the following sections, our team has given the details of Selection Procedure of IBPS PO Notification 2017 through which the eligible candidates will be shortlisted for further rounds if any.
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam, and
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale Details
- Individuals who clear all the rounds of IBPS PO Notification 2017 will receive the IBPS Probationary Officer Salary in the range Rs. 20,000/- to Rs. 30,000/-.
- Along with this amount, candidates will also get Other Allowances.
IBPS PO Syllabus
As you know that Syllabus plays an important role in preparation for any Exam, it is essential for all the applicants of IBPS PO Exam 2017. IBPS PO Exam Syllabus 2017 consists of the topics that each and every aspirant need to study if they are attempting the Probationary Exam. Individuals must thoroughly look over each and every topic and then prepare accordingly. Questions are asked from the below list of topics.
- Reasoning Ability
- English Language, and
- Arithmetic Ability
Also, download IBPS Probationary Officer Exam Syllabus PDF
IBPS Probationary Officer Exam Pattern
As the IBPS Probationary Officer Exam 2017 is conducted in two levels, i.e. Preliminary and Main Exam, we have provided the IBPS PO Test Pattern for both Prelims and Mains.
Prelims Exam Pattern
|S No.||Name of the Test||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks Awarded||Duration of the Exam|
|1.||Test of Reasoning||35 Questions||35 Marks||1 Hour (60 Minutes)|
|2.||English Language||30 Questions||30 Marks|
|3.||Numerical Ability||35 Questions||35 Marks|
|Total||100 Questions||100 Marks|
- IBPS PO Prelims Question Paper consists of 100 questions in total, which are asked from Numerical Ability, English Language, and Reasoning.
- Each question carries 01 Mark.
- This Exam has negative marking for wrong responses.
- The Duration of the Exam is 1 hour (60 minutes).
Main Exam Pattern
|S No.||Name of the Test||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks Awarded||Duration of the Exam|
|1.||Test of Reasoning||50 Questions||50 Marks||40 Minutes|
|2.||English Language||40 Questions||40 Marks||30 Minutes|
|3.||Numerical Ability||50 Questions||50 Marks||40 Minutes|
|4.||General Awareness (with special reference to Banking)||40 Questions||40 Marks||20 Minutes|
|5.||Computer Knowledge||20 Questions||20 Marks||10 Minutes|
|Total||200 Questions||200 Marks||140 Minutes (1 hour 20 mins)|
- The total of 200 questions is asked from Reasoning, English, Arithmetic Ability, General Awareness, and Computer Knowledge.
- Candidates will be awarded One Mark for each correct answer and 0.5 Marks are deducted for wrong responses.
- The Exam is conducted for 140 minutes, i.e. 1 hour 20 minutes.
IBPS Probationary Officer Admit Card 2017 @ www.ibps.in
Individuals who have successfully applied for IBPS PO Notification 2017 need to carry the most important document IBPS PO Admit Card 2017 while attending for the Exam. Aspirants who wish to download IBPS PO Call Letter 2017 must have the Registration Number or Roll Number and Date of Birth or Password. By logging on to the Official website of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, candidates can easily download IBPS Probationary Officer Hall Ticket 2017. The following details are printed on the IBPS PO Hall Ticket 2017.
- Name of the candidate
- Registration Number/ Roll Number
- Photograph and Signature
- Date, Time and Venue of the Examination
Some of the applicants get confused about how to download the Admit Card for IBPS PO Exam 2017. In order to help such applicants, we have given simple steps in the below sections.
- Firstly, visit the Official website, i.e. www.ibps.in.
- Click on the appropriate link of the IBPS PO 2017 Admit Card.
- Individuals must provide the details like Roll Number or Registration Number and Password or Date of Birth.
- Submit the details and then download IBPS PO Call Letter 2017.
- Candidates must take a print of the hard copy of the Admit Card for further reference, i.e. at the time of Interview and appointment.
Also, download IBPS PO CWE-VII Admit Card 2017
IBPS PO Cut Off Marks
After the release of IBPS PO Result 2017, Officials will announce the Cut Off Marks. Cut Off is the minimum that needs to be secured by the aspirants in order to go for the further rounds if any. As the competition increases, the Cut Off also increases. Therefore, candidates should improve their skills by practicing regularly.
Candidates who have given PO Prelims Exam conducted by IBPS can check the IBPS PO Prelims Cut Off 2017 from this post as we will update the same after the Official release. In the same way, individuals who have given the Main Exam can check IBPS PO Main Exam Cut Off 2017 here. For reference purpose, our team has uploaded the IBPS PO Previous year Cut Off 2017 in the below sections.
|S No.||Category||Cut Off (Out of 100)|
|2.||Otehr Backward Classes||46.50|
Also, download IBPS Probationary Officer Cut Off Marks 2017
IBPS Probationary Officer Result 2017 @ www.ibps.in
Contenders can check their Result of IBPS PO Exam 2017 from the Official Portal of IBPS, i.e. www.ibps.in. You must produce your Registration Number or Roll Number and Date of Birth in dd-mm-yy format or Password to check your IBPS PO Result 2017. Individuals who clear the Prelims Exam need to attempt the Main Exam.
Those who qualify in IBPS PO Main Examination 2017 should check their IBPS PO Main Exam Result 2017. Candidates who clear the Main Exam should go through the Personal Interview. The IBPS PO Final Results 2017 will be declared within one or two months from the date of Interview.
How to check IBPS PO Exam Result 2017
- First of all, applicants must go to the Official website, i.e. www.ibps.in.
- On the Home Page, aspirants should click on “Check IBPS PO CWE-VII Result 2017” which will be scrolling.
- By clicking on that link, the Result Page will display on the monitor screen.
- Individuals must enter their Roll Number or Registration Number and Password or Date of Birth in the required fields.
- You need to verify the captcha and click on Submit button.
- IBPS Probationary Officer Result 2017 will appear on the computer screen.
- Candidates must take a printout of the Result for future use.
Also, check IBPS PO Results 2017
Download IBPS PO Vacancy 2017 Notification PDF
Hope that the details provided in this article will help the aspirants to some extent while applying for IBPS PO Notification 2017. Candidates can visit our website Sarkari Result for further updates.