IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2018 Notification released. Know IBPS Regional Rural Bank Clerk Eligibility and Vacancy Details. Apply Online for IBPS RRB Office Assistant Vacancies through www.ibps.in in Online mode. See IBPS RRB Clerk Age Criteria, Educational Qualification, Important Dates, Process to Apply, Application Fee, Selection Procedure, Scale of Pay Details, etc. in the below sections.
|Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies||Last Date||Notification Link|
|Office Assistant/ Clerk||5249||02/07/2018||IBPS Regional Rural Bank Clerk Recruitment 2018|
|Office Assistant/ Clerk||7374||01/08/2017||IBPS RRB Clerk Notification 2018|
- 1 IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2018 Notification @ www.ibps.in
- 1.1 Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Recruitment 2018 – IBPS RRB 2018 Notification
- 1.2 IBPS RRB CWE VII Notification 2018 Important Dates
- 1.3 IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2018 Recruitment Notification
- 1.4 www.ibps.in – IBPS Regional Rural Bank Clerk Recruitment 2018
- 1.5 IBPS RRB Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Eligibility Criteria
- 1.6 IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2018 Online Form
- 1.7 Important Dates for IBPS CWE Regional Rural Banks Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Jobs 2018
|Conducting authority Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Name of the Posts||Office Assistant/ Clerk|
|Total Number of Posts||5249 Posts|
|Job Type||Sarkari Naukri|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Initial Date to fill IBPS RRB Application Form 2018||8th June 2018|
|Closing Date for the submission of IBPS RRB Office Assistant Application Form 2018||2nd July 2018|
|IBPS RRB Clerk Jobs 2018 Age Limit||18 – 28 Years|
|Educational Qualification for IBPS RRB Office Asst Recruitment 2018||Must possess Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university or its equivalent. Should possess the knowledge of computer.|
|IBPS RRB Vacancy 2018 Application fee||
|Selection Process for IBPS RRB Clerk Jobs||Preliminary Exam, Main Exam & Interview.|
|Salary Offered for IBPS RRB Office Asst Posts||Rs 7, 200 – 19, 300/-.|
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Recruitment 2018 – IBPS RRB 2018 Notification
Are you in search of Bank Jobs? If yes, then you are on the right page to get the full details regarding IBPS Regional Rural Bank Clerk Recruitment 2018.
Recently, Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released IBPS RRB Office Assistant Notification 2018 to fill 5249 Posts. In according to that, the officials will invite the IBPS RRB Office Asst Application Form 2018 on its official portal i.e, www.ibps.in from 8th June to 2nd July 2018. So, all the willing & eligible candidates can apply for IBPS RRB Office Assistant Vacancy 2018 through online mode before the due date. Get the complete details of IBPS RRB Clerk Recruitment 2018 such as Important Dates, Eligibility, Selection Criteria, Salary Offered, etc here.
IBPS RRB CWE VII Notification 2018 Important Dates
|IBPS RRB Notification 2018 Release Date||7th June 2018|
|Starting Date to fill the IBPS RRB Application Form 2018||8th June 2018|
|Last date for the submission of IBPS RRB Application Form 2018||2nd July 2018|
|Download the call letters for Pre-Exam Training for Office Assistant||6th to 11th August 2018|
|Availability of call letters for online Pre-Exam for Office Assistant||August 2018|
|Preliminary Online Examination for Office Assistant||19th & 25th August 2018 and 1st September 2018|
|The result of Online Preliminary Examination||September 2018|
|Download of call letters for Main/ Single Online Examination||Sep 2018|
Refer the official IBPS RRB Recruitment Notification 2018 Pdf to get the further information.
IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2018 Recruitment Notification
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has come up with a New Job Notification with an intention to fill Clerk or Office Assistant Vacancies. As per the Official Notification, there are 7374 Posts in total which are left vacant. Candidates who are interested in applying for these jobs need to refer the Official Advertisement to know Eligibility Details. As per the Official Notification, applicants who have completed their Graduation are eligible to apply for this Sarkari Naukri.
Also, download IBPS RRB Office Assistant Syllabus PDF 2018
Eligible aspirants need to fill the Application Form carefully without any mistake. An important note to all the candidates is that they must submit the IBPS RRB Office Assistant Online Application Form 2018 in Online mode prior to the last date, which is 1st August 2017. In this article, individuals can know the details about IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2018 like Age Limit, Qualification Criteria, Important Dates, Application Process, Application Charges, Process of Selection, Number of Vacancies, Pay Scale, etc.
Also, download IBPS RRB Clerk Previous Year Question Papers PDF 2018
www.ibps.in – IBPS Regional Rural Bank Clerk Recruitment 2018
|Name of the Conducting Body||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Job Designation||Office Assistant or Clerk|
|Total No. of Vacancies||7374 Posts|
|Job Category||Central Government Job|
|Location of Job||All over India|
|Age Limitation||Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
Maximum Age Limit: 28 years
|Qualification Details||Graduation Degree|
|Mode of Application||Online mode|
|Application Fee||Rs. 600/- for General and OBC Category applicants
Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates
|Process of Selection||Preliminary and Main Examination|
|Salary Offered||Rs. 15,000/- to Rs. 19,000/- + Other Allowances|
|Date of Release of Official Notification||Updated Soon|
|Starting Date of Online Application Form||12th July 2017|
|Last Date for Application Form Submission||1st August 2017|
|Availability of Pre-Exam Training Call Letter for Office Assistant Jobs||After 28th August 2017|
|Date of conduction of Office Assistant Pre-Exam Training||4th September to 9th September 2017|
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant Prelims Exam Date 2018||9th, 10th, 16th, 17th, 23rd, and 24th September 2017|
|IBPS RRB Clerk Main Exam Date 2018||12th November 2017.|
Also, download IBPS RRB Office Assistant Admit Card 2018
IBPS RRB Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Eligibility Criteria
IBPS RRB 2018 eligibility criteria have been decided as per the number of vacant posts. Below, we have given the full details of education Qualification.
A candidate must be a citizen of the following countries.
- Citizen of Bhutan
- Indian Citizen
- Citizen of Nepal
- A Tibetan refugee
People migrated from Burma, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Uganda, Kenya, Zambia, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly known as Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam with an intention of permanently settling in India.
- The Age of the applicants of IBPS RRB CWE V Notification 2018 should be between 18 to 28 years.
- For General Category candidates, the lower age limit is 18 years while the upper age limit is 28 years.
- Lower Age Limit of OBC Category aspirants is 18 years and the upper age limit of such candidates is 31 years.
- For SC & ST Category applicants, the Upper Age should not exceed 33 years.
- Individuals must not have been born earlier than 2nd July 1989 and after 1st July 1999 (both dates inclusive).
- In order to apply for IBPS RRB Recruitment 2018 for Office Assistant Posts, individuals must have passed a Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a Recognized University or Institute.
- In addition to this, applicants should also possess proficiency in the local language as decided by the participating Regional Rural Banks and Working knowledge of computers.
Also, check IBPS RRB Office Assistant Results 2018
IBPS RRB CWE 5 Vacancy Details @ www.ibps.in
|S No.||Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|1.||Office Assistant or Clerk In RRBs||7374 Posts approximately|
IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2018 Online Form
Candidates need to log on to the Official Portal of IBPS www.ibps.in in order to apply for IBPS RRB Clerk Vacancy 2018. All the eligible and interested candidates should apply through Online mode only. It is advisable for the contenders to fill the necessary and required details with care, as no further modifications can be done. The Starting Date to fill IBPS Regional Rural Bank Office Assistant Application Form 2018 is 12th July 2017. Individuals need to submit the Application Form on or before 1st August 2017.
How to Apply for IBPS RRB Clerk Notification 2018? @ www.ibps.in
- Firstly, candidates must visit the IBPS Official website, i.e. www.ibps.in.
- Now, you have to go to the Career Section and click on the Official Notification Link.
- Individuals need to click on “IBPS RRB CWE Office Assistant Apply Online” Link.
- You will be required to register with basic details like Name, Father’s and Mother’s Name, Mobile Number, and E-mail ID.
- Submit the filled details and then a Registration Number and Password will generate which will be communicated to the aspirants in the form of a text message to their Registered mobile number and E-mail Address.
- With the help of the credentials, log on to the IBPS Regional Rural Bank Office Assistant Application Form 2018 and fill other required details.
- Upload the Scanned Images of Photograph and Signature in prescribed format and size.
- In the next step, check all the filled details and Submit the duly filled Online Application Form.
- Deposit the requisite amount of Application Fee and download the Application Form.
- Do not forget to collect the print of the hard copy of IBPS RRB Office Assistant Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form as it will be useful at the time of Interview and appointment.
- General/ OBC Category contenders need to deposit an Application Fee of Rs. 600/-.
- Contenders who belong to Reserved category
Important Dates for IBPS CWE Regional Rural Banks Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Jobs 2018
|Starting Date of Online Registration||12th July 2017|
|Last Date to submit the Online Application Form||1st August 2017|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training for Office Assistant||After 28th August 2017|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training for Office Assistant||4th to 9th September 2017|
|Preliminary Examination||9th, 10th, 16th, 17th, 23rd and 24th September 2017|
|Main Examination||5th November 2017|
Process of Selection
Individuals will be appointed as Office Assistant or Clerk in Regional Rural Bank based on their performance in the following rounds.
- Preliminary and
- Main Examination
Selected contenders will get a Salary of Rs. 15,000/- to Rs. 19,000/- + Other Incentives.
Help Line/ Contact Details
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection,
Near Thakur Polytechnic,
Off Western Express Highway, P.B. No. 8587,
Kandivali (East), Mumbai – 400 101,
Toll-Free Number – 1800-222-366, 1800-103-4566,
Fax Number – 91-22-2854-2076.
Download IBPS RRB Office Asst 2018 Notification
Disclaimer: The details provided in this article is just for reference purpose only. The Official Notification has not issued yet. Therefore, candidates must visit our website Sarkari Result on a regular basis for complete information about IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2018.