IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 Notification 2017 out. Know IBPS Regional Rural Bank Officer Scale I Eligibility and Vacancy Details. Apply Online for IBPS RRB Officer Scale I Jobs 2017 before 1st August 2017. See IBPS RRB PO Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Important Dates, How to Apply, Application Fee, Process of Selection, Pay Scale Details, etc. in this article.
- 1 Gramin Bank Vacancy Upcoming – IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 2017
- 1.1 IBPS RRB PO Notification 2017 @ www.ibps.in
- 1.2 IBPS RRB Probationary Officer Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 www.ibps.in @ IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 Vacancy Details
- 1.4 IBPS RRB PO Apply Online – IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1, 2 & 3 Online Application Form 2017
- 1.5 Important Dates for IBPS RRB PO 2017 Notification @ www.ibps.in
- 1.6 IBPS RRB PO Selection Process
Gramin Bank Vacancy Upcoming – IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 2017
Here is a good news for all the Bank Job Aspirants. Most of the applicants will be waiting for the release of IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 2017 Notification. We are happy to share that the long wait of such candidates has come to an end. Candidates who are interested in working in Banking Sector should grab this opportunity and check the Age Limit and Educational Qualification from the Official Advertisement.
Individuals who fulfill the required Eligibility Criteria need to apply for this Sarkari Naukri from the Official website, i.e. www.ibps.in. Contenders are advised to submit the Online Application Form before the due date, i.e. 1st August 2017. Other details like Age Criteria, Qualification, Application Dates, Process to Apply, Application Fee, Selection Process, Pay Scale, etc. are provided below.
Also, download IBPS RRB PO Previous Papers PDF
IBPS RRB PO Notification 2017 @ www.ibps.in
|Name of the Conducting Authority||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Job Designation||Probationary Officer or Officer Scale 1 in Regional Rural Banks|
|Total No. of Vacancies||6818 Posts|
|Category of Job||Central Government Job|
|Location of Job||Anywhere in India|
|Details of Eligibility Criteria||Graduation Degree in any discipline|
|Mode of Application||Online mode|
|Application Fee||For General/ OBC Category Candidates – Rs. 600/-
For Reserved Category aspirants – Rs. 100/-
|Process of Selection||Prelims, Main Exam & Personal Interview|
|Official Notification Release Date||12th July 2017|
|Starting Date to Register Online||12th July 2017|
|Last Date for the submission of Online Application Form||01st August 2017|
|Availability of Admit Card for Pre-Exam Training||After 21st August 2017|
|Date of conduction of Pre-Exam Training||28th August to 3rd September 2017|
|Download of Call Letters for Pre-Exam Training||After 28th August 2017|
|Date of Preliminary Exam||9th, 10th, 16th, 17th, 23rd & 24th September 2017|
|Single Exam Date for Officer Scale II and III||5th November 2017|
|Main Exam Date||5th November 2017|
Also, download IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 Admit Card 2017
IBPS RRB Probationary Officer Eligibility Criteria
Individuals who are going to apply for IBPS RRB Probationary Officer Notification 2017 should fulfill the required Eligibility Criteria of Age and Qualification which is given below.
- Minimum Age Limit for Officer Scale I – 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit for Officer Scale I – 30 years
- For Officer Scale II, Minimum Age Limit – 21 years
- Maximum Age Limit for Officer Scale II – 32 years
- For Officer Scale III, Minimum Age Limit – 21 years
- For Officer Scale III, Maximum Age Limit – 40 years
Educational Qualification Details
- Contestant must have passed their Graduation in any discipline or stream from a Recognized Institution/ University.
www.ibps.in @ IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 Vacancy Details
|S No.||Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|1.||Officers Scale I||4865 Vacancies|
|2.||Officers Scale-II (Agriculture Officer)||169 Vacancies|
|3.||Officer Scale 2 (Marketing Officer)||33 Vacancies|
|4.||Officers Scale-II (Treasury Manager)||11 Vacancies|
|5.||Officers Scale II (Law Manager)||21 Vacancies|
|6.||Officer Scale-II (Chartered Accountant)||34 Vacancies|
|7.||Officers Scale II (Information Technology Officer)||83 Vacancies|
|8.||Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer)||1395 Vacancies|
|9.||Officer Scale III||207 Vacancies|
|Total No. of Vacancies||6818 Posts|
Stay updated on our website to know the details about IBPS RRB State wise Vacancies 2017.
IBPS RRB PO Apply Online – IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1, 2 & 3 Online Application Form 2017
Applicants should visit the Official website of IBPS, i.e. www.ibps.in if they wish to apply for IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 Jobs 2017. Individuals must note that their IBPS Gramin Bank Online Application Form 2017 will not be considered if it is submitted after the last date, i.e. 1st August 2017.
How to Apply for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection PO Jobs 2017
- In the first step, aspirants need to log on to the IBPS Official website, i.e. www.ibps.in.
- On the Home Page, candidates will see some Notifications scrolling on the screen.
- Next, applicants must refer IBPS RRB PO Notification 2017 carefully.
- Candidates should click on the IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 Apply Online Link and register themselves with correct details.
- After the submission of these details, a Registration Number and Password will be sent to the Mobile Number and E-mail Address disclosed at the time of registration.
- Using these credentials, individuals must log in and fill other details.
- The next step is to upload the scanned images of signature and photograph in the size and format as specified in the Notification.
- Enter all other details like Date of Birth, Aadhar Card Number, Address for Communication, and Qualification Details.
- Now, submit the filled IBPS RRB PO Online Application Form 2017 after rechecking the information carefully.
- Go to the Payment Section and pay the requisite Application Fee.
- In the final step, take a print of the hard copy of IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 Online Application 2017 for further reference.
- General/ OBC Category candidates: Rs. 600/-.
- SC/ ST Category Aspirants: Rs. 100/-.
- Candidates can make the payment through Credit or Debit Card, RuPay, Master Card, Visa, Maestro, Internet Banking, Cash Cards or Mobile Wallets, IMPS.
Important Dates for IBPS RRB PO 2017 Notification @ www.ibps.in
|Online Registration Starting Date||12th July 2017|
|Last Date to Register Online||1st August 2017|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training for Officer Scale-I||After 21st August 2017|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training for Officer Scale-I||28th August 2017 to 3rd September 2017|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training for Office Assistant||After 28th August 2017|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training for Office Assistant||4th to 9th September 2017|
|Preliminary Examination||9th, 10th, 16th, 17th, 23rd and 24th September 2017|
|Single Examination (Officer Scale II and III)||5th November 2017|
|Main Examination||5th November 2017|
IBPS RRB PO Selection Process
The Officials of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has been conducting two Exams, namely Prelims and the Main Exam replacing the Single Examination. They will appoint suitable aspirants depending on their presentation in the following rounds.
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam, and
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale Details
- Candidates who qualify in Prelims, Main Exam and Personal Interview will be appointed as the Officer of Scale I and will be paid a Salary between Rs. 32,000/- to Rs. 38,000/- along with Other incentives.
Help Line/ Contact Details
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection,
Near Thakur Polytechnic,
Off Western Express Highway, P.B. No. 8587,
Kandivali (East), Mumbai – 400 101,
Toll Free Number – 1800-222-366, 1800-103-4566,
Fax Number – 91-22-2854-2076.
Download IBPS RRB Officer Scale I Vacancy 2017 Notification
Note: The Official Notification has not released yet. The information provided in the above sections is for reference purpose only. So, individuals must visit our website Sarkari Result on a regular basis for more details.