Indian Navy Agniveer MR 01/2023 Notification Out, Indian Navy has released an advertisement for Agniveer MR 01/2023 Vacancy 2022, Candidates Can Check Agniveer MR 01/2023 Eligibility Criteria & Selection Process, Indian Navy Agniveer MR 01/2023 form before 17 December 2022 at-https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/
Advertisement has been released by the Indian Navy for Navy Agniveer MR Recruitment 2023 for 100 posts. Both male and female candidates are eligible to apply. The eligible and interested candidates can apply from December 8, 2022 to December 17, 2022. We will share details about the Navy Agniveer MR Recruitment 2023 through this article.
MPESB 3555 Recruitment 2022-23 Notification
BPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment 2022
|Start date of application||December 8, 2022|
|Last date of application||December 17, 2022|
|Last date for payment of fees||December 17, 2022|
|Date of release of admit card||A few days before the exam|
|Date of exam||Not announced yet|
|Official website link||https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/|
- Candidates should visit the official website first.
- Then, they must fill up the application form properly, upload all the required documents and then make payment of the application fee.
- After that, they should submit the application form.
- Finally, they must print the application form for use in future.
- The application fee will be of 550 rupees.
- It can be paid only via online mode.
Required educational qualification:
The candidates must have passed class 10 from any recognized school or Board.
Govt Job Update & Exam Notes के लिए फॉर्म भरे
Both males as well as females are eligible for applying under the Navy Agniveer MR Recruitment 2023.
The candidates must have been born in between 1st of May, 2002 and 31st of October, 2005 in order to be eligible for applying.
Name of the posts for which vacancies are there:
Details of physical eligibility:
- Running details:
- 1.6 kilometre running in 8 minutes for females.
- 1.6 kilometre running in 6 minutes 30 seconds for males.
- Push up 12 times (only for males)
- Squats details:
- 20 times for males
- 15 times for females
- Bent knee sit-ups 10 times (only for females)
We hope that this article will prove helpful and useful for you. You can share your views about this article via your comments. Your comments are always very precious for us.
AFCAT 01/2023 Notification Out
KVS 13000 Recruitment 2022
Has the application process already started?
No, the application process will start from December 8, 2022.
What is the last date for applying?
The last date for applying is December 17, 2022.
Can the application be done via both online as well as offline mode?
No, the application cannot be done via offline mode. It can be done only via online mode.