The Indian Navy Board released Indian Navy Stewards Recruitment 2017 Notification for unmarried male candidates. Apply Online for Stewards, Chef and Hygienists Jobs through www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 26th June 2017 to 09th July 2017. So, candidates can get Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 Notification details like qualification, vacancies etc in the below sections.
- 1 Join Indian Navy MR NMR Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online
- 1.1 Latest Indian Navy Stewards Recruitment 2017 – www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- 1.2 joinindiannavy.gov.in – Indian Navy Hygienist Bharti 2017
- 1.3 Important Dates of Indian Navy Notification 2017
The Indian Navy Board is inviting the applications from the candidates who are willing to contribute service towards the nation. So, the eligible and interested unmarried male candidates can enroll their names for Stewards, Chefs and Hygienist Posts. All these jobs are under MR entry batch course commencing from April 2018. All the contenders may apply online for Indian Navy Stewards Recruitment 2017 before 09th July 2017. For the sake of the Indian Navy Vacancy 2017 applicants, we have updated the eligibility, application process and other details in the following area. As well as, you can check the official Indian Navy Notification 2017 through www.joinindiannavy.gov.in for detailed information.
|Indian Navy Steward, Chef, Hygienist MR NMR Vacancy 2017|
|Name of the Board||The Indian Navy|
|Designation of Job||Stewards, Chefs, and Hygienists for MR|
|Number of Posts||Various|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Age Limitation||Should be Born between 01st April 1997 to 31st March 2001|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee||For all Category Candidates: Rs. 60/-|
|Selection Process||Written Examination, Physical Fitness Test|
|Salary Offered||During Training Period: Rs. 14,600/- Per Month.
After Posting: Rs. 21,700/- to Rs. 43,100/- Per Month with MSP Rs. 5200/- Per Month.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||26th June 2017|
|Last Date to Apply Online||09th July 2017|
Also, you can check Indian Navy NR NMR Syllabus and Exam Pattern
Applicants of the Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 must possess the age limit as per the norms of the India Navy Board. So, you can check the following details below.
Age Limit for Indian Navy Bharti 2017
- The candidates who are in the list of applying for the Indian Navy Chef Recruitment 2017 should be born between 01st April 2017 to 31st March 2001.
Educational Qualification for Indian Navy Steward, Chef Jobs
- Those unmarried males candidates who wish to join the Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 must have passed Matriculation Examination from any recognized University or board.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1||Stewards, Chefs, and Hygienists for MR||Various|
Also, you can go through the upcoming and latest Sarkari Naukri in the Indian Navy.
Those unmarried male candidates who wish to join Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 may apply through online from 26th June 2017 to 09th July 2017. So, all of those applicants are suggested to read the official Notification of the Indian Navy Stewards Recruitment 2017 before going to apply online. Here, you can check the simple steps on applying process. Also, the applicants can go through the official Indian Navy Notification 2017 through www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Also, you can check Join Indian Navy Stewards, Chef Previous Question Papers
- Firstly, willing unmarried male candidates need to visit the official notification through www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Now, search for Indian Navy Stewards Recruitment 2017 Notification.
- Download the Notification Pdf and read all the instructions carefully.
- If you are eligible by possessing the requirements, you can click on “Register” button.
- After successful registration login with Email ID and click on “Current Opportunities” and again click on “Apply” Button.
- The, fill up the Online application form with personal and educational data correctly.
- Deposit the Indian Navy application fee as per your category through Online Mode.
- Thereafter, upload required qualification documents and your recent passport size photography.
- Click on “Submit” button and make sure all the details are correct and filled.
- Take a printout and save the hard copy that is required at the time of Interview.
Application Fee for Indian Navy Steward, Chef Vacancy 2017
Contenders those who are applying for the Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 must pay Rs. 60/- to upload the application from common service centers (CSC) across the country.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||26th June 2017|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||09th July 2017|
Selection Procedure of Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 Notification
All the candidates will be selected for the Join Indian Navy Jobs 2017 based on the merit of their performance in the following process.
- Written Examination.
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
Indian Navy Stewards, Chefs and Hygienists NR/NMR Pay Scale
Aspirants who got recruited in the Indian Navy Vacancy 2017 will be paid the salary as follows.
- During Training Period: He will be paid Rs. 14,600/- Per Month.
- After Posting: The employee will get a salary of Rs. 21,700/- to Rs. 43,100/- Per Month with MSP Rs. 5200/- Per Month.
For more information about the Indian Navy MR Bharti April 2018 Notification, you can go through the official notification through www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. Also, you can search upcoming and latest government jobs at Sarkari Result regularly. Thanking you!!!
Help Line/ Contact Details of Indian Navy Recruitment 2017
New Delhi – 110011
Telephone Number: 011-23010151
Official Website: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in