IPPB Scale 1 Admit Card 2018 will be available from 12th January 2018. IPPB Territory Officer Exam Call Letter Download link will be available at www.indiapost.gov.in. Be ready with your Registration Number and Date of Birth Details to Download India Post Bank Assistant Manager Hall Ticket 2018. Find India Post Payments Bank Exam Dates on IPPB Admit Card Scale 1 2018.
- 1 Download IPPB Admit Card Scale 1 Officer 2018 Exam
- 1.1 IPPB Scale 1 Admit Card 2018 Download @ www.indiapost.gov.in
- 1.2 IPPB Scale I & II Officer Exam Date 2018
- 1.3 IPPB Scale 1 Officer Exam 2018 Admit Card Release Date
- 1.4 How to Download India Post Payments Bank Scale 1 Officer Admit Card 2018?
Download IPPB Admit Card Scale 1 Officer 2018 Exam
For the 1150 Managers, Assistant Manager & Territory Officer Posts, more than 5000 eligible individuals have registered their names. So, in order to shortlist the eligible aspirants, officials have decided to conduct the IPPB Asst Manager Exam 2018. The India Post Payments Bank Limited Officials are making necessary preparations to conduct the Online Exam will conduct on 20/01/2018 & 21/01/2018. Regarding this exam, India Post Payments Bank Ltd will issue the Call Letters for IPPB Assistant Manager (JMGS-I), Manager (MMGS-II) and Territory Officer (JMGS-I) Exam on their official site. Moreover, officials will issue the India Post Bank Exam Call Letter 2018 only to the eligible candidates.
It is great news for all the candidates who are waiting to get the IPPB Admit Card 2018 Scale 1 Officer Download Link. All applicants are advised to keep calm and patient for a few more days. Because the authority will activate the IPPB Assistant Manager (Scale-1 Officer), Manager (Scale-2 Officer) & Territory Officer Exam Admit Card Download Link from 12th January 2018. IPPB Scale 1 Officer Admit Card 2018 Download link will expire on 21st January 2018.
We will update further updates if any released by the Recruitment Board at their official website www.indiapost.gov.in. Read the Remaining part of the article to know more about the India Post Payments Bank Assistant Manager & Territory Officer Exam Date Hall Ticket Availability Dates.
IPPB Scale 1 Admit Card 2018 Download @ www.indiapost.gov.in
|India Post Payments Bank Scale 1 & 2 Exams Admit Card Download|
|Name of the Bank||India Post Payments Bank Limited (IPPB)|
|Name of the Posts||Manager, Assistant Manager & Territory Officer Posts|
|Total Number of Vacancies||1150 Posts|
|Work Location||All Over India|
|Last Date to apply for India Post Bank AM Territory Officer Recruitment 2017||05th January 2018|
|Selection Procedure||Online Test, Group Discussion/ Interview|
|IPPB AM Manager & Territory Officer Admit Card Release Date||12th January 2018|
|Category Name||Admit Card|
|IPPB Manager, AM, Territory Officer Exam Date||
|IPPB Official Website||www.indiapost.gov.in|
IPPB Scale I & II Officer Exam Date 2018
At the time of the release of notification, board officials have clarified India Post Payments Bank Manager & Officer Exam Dates. India Post Payments Bank Limited is making plans to conduct IPPB Scale 1 Recruitment Exam 2018 to hire eminent individuals for the 1150 Manager & officer posts. The individuals who submitted their applications can start their preparation for the written examination. This written test will be held in the online mode at various exam centres on 20/01/2018 & 21/01/2018. The list of examination centres for the online test will be mentioned on the IPPB Assistant Manager Territory Officer Manager Admit Card 2018. Individuals can get further details about the Exam from the IPPB Territory Officer Call Letter 2018. Make use of the below-enlisted link to download IPPB Scale 1 Admit Card within a fraction of seconds.
IPPB Scale 1 Officer Exam 2018 Admit Card Release Date
On 12th January 2018, India Post Payments Bank Limited is going to activate the IPPB Scale 1 Admit Card 2018 Download link. The recruitment board will issue hall ticket for applicants through the official site only. Individuals need not wait for a long time to get the hardcopy of their IPPB Scale 1 Call Letter 2018 via mails or couriers. All individuals have to Download India Post Payments Bank Officer Scale-I & II Exam 2018 e-Admit Card from the authenticated portal www.indiapost.gov.in. Otherwise, you can use the below-provided links to download hall ticket within less time. Soon after the release of Call Letter, we Sarkari Result team will provide the IPPB Assistant Manager Call Letter 2018 Download Link on this page.
How to Download India Post Payments Bank Scale 1 Officer Admit Card 2018?
- First of all, Log on to the official website i.e., www.indiapost.gov.in or open the direct link attached below.
- Now, Go to the News Section on the home page.
- There, click on the relevant link to Download Call Letter for IPPB Officers Recruitment Exam 2018.
- Now, you will be redirected to the Call Letter login page.
- There, enter your Registration ID Number, Application Number and Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY) in the provided fields.
- After entering the Registration Details, click on “Submit/ Login” option.
- Finally, your IPPB Scale 1 Admit Card 2018 will appear on your screen in PDF file format.
- Check out the details printed on the IPPB Officer Scale 1 Admit Card 2018.
- Download the Hall Ticket and save it to the Desktop.
- Take a print out of the Call Letter and use it for further reference.
Details Available on www.indiapost.gov.in Assistant Manager Territory Officer Call Letter
- Name of the Candidate
- Mother/ Father Name
- Date of Birth (DOB)
- Registration/ Application Number
- Examination Name
- Exam Date and Timings
- Exam Venue
- Other Important Instructions related to the Examination.
Important Points to Remember while Attending India Post Bank Scale 1 Exam
- Candidates must carry the printed copy of IPPB Scale 1 Hall Ticket 2018 to the Examination Centre.
- Postulants are not allowed to carry any electronic gadgets.
- Individuals should attach the Recent passport size photograph on the IPPB Scale 1 Call Letter
- Must carry any one of the following ID Proofs along with the Call Letter
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- Driving License Etc.
- Try to reach the examination centre before One Hour.
- Don’t be Tense. Be calm and cool before the Examination.
<<Also, check: IPPB Scale 1 Syllabus 2018 and Exam Pattern>>
<<Download IPPB Scale 1 Previous Papers Pdf>>