ITBP Constable Tradesmen Recruitment 2017 Indo-Tibetan Border Police Recruitment 2017 – 303 Constable Posts ITBPF Jobs for Male/ Female Constable (Tradesmen) Posts ITBP Constable Vacancies Apply Online Steps ITBP Recruitment SI Application form
ITBP Recruitment 2017 notification is released recently. Candidates who are looking for Police Jobs can check the eligibility criteria for 324 Sub Inspector, Constable (Tradesmen) Posts. Check the Indo Tibetan Border Police Recruitment details Eligible candidates can apply through online mode before the last date to avoid the server issues.
|Name of the Posts||Notification Link||Apply Online Link|
|Sub Inspector Posts (Overseer)||ITBP Inspector Recruitment 2017||Apply for 21 ITBP Sub Inspector Posts|
|Constable Tradesmen||ITBP Tradesman Recruitment 2017||Apply Online for 303 ITBP Constable Vacancies|
- 1 ITBP Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Indo Tibetan Border Police Force SI Constable Notification 2017 – itbpolice.nic.in
- 1.2 Vacancy in Indo Tibetan Border Police Force – 21 ITBP Sub Inspector Jobs
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for 21 ITBP Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017
- 1.4 ITBP Inspector Recruitment 2017 – Details
- 1.5 itbpolice.nic.in Tradesman Recruitment 2017
- 1.6 303 ITBP Constable (Tradesmen) Vacancies
- 1.7 Eligibility Criteria for ITBP Recruitment 2017-18
- 1.8 ITBPolice Constable Recruitment 2017 – Details
- 1.9 ITBP Recruitment 2017 Online Apply @ itbpolice.nic.in
ITBP Recruitment 2017
Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force has released ITBP Notification 2017 to fill 324 Sub Inspector & Constable (Tradesmen) Posts. The application forms are also invited from the eligible candidates through online. Job hunters can utilize this opportunity and check the eligibility details such as age limit, qualification, etc. The age limit and educational qualification will be different for different posts. So, candidates have to ensure the eligibility before going to apply for ITBP Vacancies through Online @ itbpolice.nic.in.
Indo Tibetan Border Police Force SI Constable Notification 2017 – itbpolice.nic.in
|Indo Tibetan Border Police Recruitment 2017|
|Name of the Organization||Indo Tibetan Border Police Force|
|Name of the Posts||Sub Inspector & Constable (tradesmen) Posts|
|No. of Vacancies||324 Posts|
|Job Category||Sarkari Naukari|
Vacancy in Indo Tibetan Border Police Force – 21 ITBP Sub Inspector Jobs
|Name of the Posts||No. of Posts||Particulars||Reservation||Total|
ITBP Notification 2017 is released to fill Sub Inspector vacancies of General Central Service Group B non-Gazetted (Non-Ministerial) temporary basis likely to be permanent. Interested and eligible candidates have to fill and submit the application form through online mode only. No other mode of submission is allowed.
Eligibility Criteria for 21 ITBP Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017
The eligibility details for Indo Tibetan Border Force Recruitment 2017 such as age limit, qualification, etc are provided here.
Age Limit for ITBP Sub Inspector Posts
- The age limit of the candidates should be in between 20 to 25 Years.
Upper age relaxation is applicable to the reserved candidates as per the rules and regulations of the organization.
- SC/ST Years: 5 Years
- OBC: 3 Years
- Ex-Servicemen (General): 3 Years
- Ex-Servicemen (OBC): 6 Years
- SC/ST (Ex-Servicemen): 8 Years
ITBP Recruitment 2017-18 Educational qualification
- Applicants must have passed Matriculation or equivalent Diploma in Civil Engineering from an institute recognized by the Central Government.
ITBP Inspector Recruitment 2017 – Details
The ITBP Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017 details such as exam dates, application fee, selection process, salary, etc are gathered here.
itbpolice.nic.in Recruitment 2017 – Important Dates
|ITBP Inspector Recruitment 2017|
|Starting Date to fill the Application form||23rd August 2017|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||22nd September 2017|
Application Fee for 21 ITBP Inspector Posts
- For General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Nil.
Candidates have to pay the application fee through online mode only.
ITBP Inspector Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
Candidates are selected for ITBP Sub Inspector Posts on the basis of the performance in the following rounds.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Written Examination/Interview
- Verification of original documents
Pay Scale for ITBP Sub Inspector Vacancies
itbpolice.nic.in Tradesman Recruitment 2017
The applications are invited to fill up 303 ITBP Constable (Tradesmen) Vacancies in Group C (Non-Gazetted & non Ministerial) on temporary basis likely to be permanent in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force. Application forms are accepted through online mode only. No other mode of application forms is not allowed. Interested candidates can check the eligibility details and apply for ITBP Constable Jobs through online before the last date i.e, 7th September 2017.
303 ITBP Constable (Tradesmen) Vacancies
|ITBP Recruitment 2017-18|
|Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|Constable (Water Carrier)||95|
|Constable (Safai Karmachari)||33|
|Constable (Washer man)||25|
Eligibility Criteria for ITBP Recruitment 2017-18
Candidates have to fulfill the following eligibility details before applying for 303 ITBP Constable Jobs.
Age Limit for ITBP Tradesmen Vacancies
- For Constable (Tailor, Gardener, Cobbler): 18 to 23 Years
- For Constable (Water Carrier, Safai Karmachari, Cook, Washerman & Barer): 18 to 25 Years
Age relaxation is applicable to the reserved candidates as per the rules and regulations of the organization.
Indo Tibetan Border Police Recruitment 2017 – Educational qualification
- For Constable (Tailor, Gardener, Cobbler):
- Candidates must have passed 10th class from a recognized board.
- Applicants must have two years work experience in respective trade or
- one year certificate from Industrial training Institute/Vocational Institute with at least one year experience in respective trade or
- Two years diploma from Industrial Training Institute (ITI) in the trade.
- For Constable (Water Carrier, Safai Karmachari, Cook, Washerman & Barer):
- Applicants must have passed 10th class from a recognized board.
ITBPolice Constable Recruitment 2017 – Details
The ITBP Tradesman Recruitment 2017 details such as salary, application fee, salary, important dates, etc are shared below.
ITBP Tradesman Recruitment 2017 – Important Dates
|ITBP Recruitment 2017-18|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||8th August 2017|
|Last Date to Apply Online||7th September 2017|
Application Fee for ITBP Constable (Tradesman) Vacancies
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST Applicants: Nil.
ITBP Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
- Written Test
- Verification of documents
Pay Scale for ITBP Constable Posts
ITBP Recruitment 2017 Online Apply @ itbpolice.nic.in
- First of all, visit the official website www.itbpolice.nic.in or click on the link attached here.
- On the home page, search for the notification of the desired posts to apply.
- Read ITBP Notification 2017 details carefully.
- Ensure the eligibility criteria.
- Click on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill all the details in the application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on “Submit” button.
- Take the printout of the application form for future reference.
We have provided the ITBP Notification 2017 details taking the reference of the official notification. Also, candidates can get the complete details of the notification through the direct link attached here. Stay tuned to our site sarkariresults.io for more updates on Government Jobs.