JKPSC Admit Card 2017 for Medical Officer Exam will out soon. Download JKPSC MO Admit Card 2017 through the direct link updated here. Find Written Examination Date on Jammu Kashmir PSC Medical Officer Hall Ticket 2017. Know the JKPSC MO Call Letter 2017 Release Date as per jkpsc.nic.in.
- 1 JKPSC MO Admit Card 2017 – Download
- 1.1 JKPSC Admit Card 2017 – jkpsc.nic.in Medical Officer Hall Ticket 2017
- 1.2 Jammu Kashmir PSC MO Admit Card 2017 – www.jkpsc.nic.in Admit Card
- 1.3 Significance of JKPSC Medical Officer Hall Ticket 2017
- 1.4 Steps to Download JKPSC Medical Officer (MO) Admit Card 2017
JKPSC MO Admit Card 2017 – Download
A few days ago, the Jammu Kashmir Public Service Commission published the JKPSC MO Notification 2017. Now, the Commission is planning to conduct the written test for the applicants on 9th July 2017. For that purpose, the higher officials of the Recruitment Board is going to release the JKPSC Medical Officer Hall Ticket 2017 on its official portal www.jkpsc.nic.in. Since many candidates don’t know how to download the call letter from the official website, we provide the direct link for JKPSC MO Call Letter 2017 Download on this page.
Applicants who have registered for the Medical Officer Jobs are informed that they can download J&K PSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2017 from the provided link. Through the admit card, the individuals will know the details such as examination center, reporting time, etc.
JKPSC Admit Card 2017 – jkpsc.nic.in Medical Officer Hall Ticket 2017
|Name of the Organization||Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Medical Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||371 Posts|
|Medical Officer Exam Date||9th July 2017|
|Admit Card Release Date||update soon|
|Job Location||Jammu and Kashmir|
Jammu Kashmir PSC MO Admit Card 2017 – www.jkpsc.nic.in Admit Card
The Jammu Kashmir Public Service Commission received a huge number of applications for the Medical Officer Post. So to filter the candidates, the board plans to conduct the written test for the applicants. For that purpose, the J&K PSC is planning to release the Admit Card of JKPSC Medical Officer Exam on the official website. Therefore, the aspirants who wish to appear for the exam can download JKPSC MO Hall Ticket 2017 to carry for the examination.
Since the Medical Officer Exam date is very near, all the applied contenders are eagerly browsing various sites for the JKPSC MO Call Letter 2017. Those people can stop their browsing on the internet because we gave the direct link for downloading the Admit card on this page. Scroll down the page and get your J&K PSC Medical Officer Hall Ticket 2017.
Download JKPSC Medical Officer Syllabus 2017 here.
Significance of JKPSC Medical Officer Hall Ticket 2017
The main document which is essential for attempting the Medical Officer Written Test is Jammu Kashmir PSC Medical Officer (MO) Hall Ticket 2017. Hence, all the applicants must bring the call letter for attending the examination hall. Candidates who didn’t have the J&K MO Admit Card 2017 are not allowed to write the test. So, download the call letter as soon as possible from the updated link.
The applied candidates will know the details like exam date, venue, and time through the JKPSC Admit card of Medical Officer Exam. The Admit card is not only crucial in the written exam but also at the results release time. Because the individuals can fetch their result only by entering the Roll Number that exists on the Admit Card of MO JKPSC 2017. In the following section, we have explained the detailed procedure to download the hall ticket from jkpsc.nic.in. Therefore, have a look at the below steps.
Practice Jammu Kashmir PSC Medical Officer Previous Papers for scoring high marks in the examination.
Steps to Download JKPSC Medical Officer (MO) Admit Card 2017
- First of all, go to the Jammu Kashmir PSC official website jkpsc.nic.in.
- View the Whats new section that exists on the right side of the homepage.
- Under that section, you can find the direct link to download JKPSC MO Hall Ticket 2017.
- Click on that link which will be redirected to admit card download page.
- Enter your registration number and Date of Birth of the candidate.
- Click on the submit button.
- Then, your J&K PSC Medical Officer Call Lettern 2017 will appear on the screen.
- Download it and take the hard copy to carry for the examination.
What are the Details that present on Jammu Kashmir PSC MO Call Letter 2017?
- Name of the Contestant.
- Examination Date.
- The time duration of the Exam.
- Reporting time.
- Examination Center Name.
- Candidate’s Photograph.
- Signature of the Applicant.
- Instructions that you have to follow during the exam.
Instructions that Furnished on Jammu Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) MO Hall Ticket 2017
- All the applicants who interested to attend the exam should carry the JKPSC Admit Card 2017 to the exam center.
- After the reporting time, no aspirant is allowed to the Examination Hall.
- Besides J&K PSC Medical Officer Call Letter 2017, contestants must carry any of their valid id proofs.
- Individuals should bring their photograph that was uploaded during the registration process for the exam.
- No Electronic Gadgets are allowed to the exam hall.
Stay connected to our site Sarkari Results for the getting the update of JKPSC Admit Card Release Date.