JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2017 Notification released. Know Jammu & Kashmir PSC MP Vacancy Details. Apply Online for JK Public Service Commission चिकित्सा अधिकारी Jobs 2017 through www.jkpsc.nic.in. See JK PSC Medical Officer Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Important Dates, Application Fee, How to Apply, Selection process, Scale of Pay, etc. in the following post.
- 1 JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 www.jkpsc.nic.in – Jammu Kashmir PSC MO Notification 2017
- 1.2 JKPSC Medical Officer Vacancy Details 2017
- 1.3 www.jkpsc.nic.in – Jammu Kashmir PSC Medical Officer Jobs Apply Online 2017
JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2017
Recently, Jammu Kashmir Public Service Commission has announced a Latest Employment News for Notification of 371 Medical Officer Jobs. It is important for the aspirants to meet the Eligibility Criteria if they are willing to apply for JKPSC Medical Officer Notification 2017. As per the Official Advertisement, contenders should have an MBBS Degree and in addition, must have a recognized Graduate Medical Qualification. Individuals can apply for this Sarkari Naukri through the Official website, i.e. www.jkpsc.nic.in.
Candidates who satisfy all the Eligibility Conditions should submit the Application Form of Jammu Kashmir PSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2017 on or before the last date, i.e. 31st May 2017. To know the complete details, applicants must, first of all, check the Official Advertisement which is uploaded in the below sections of this article. By reading the complete post, candidates will come to know about the details of JKPSC Vacancies 2017 like education qualification, Age limit & Relaxation, Selection Process, Application Form fee, How to apply, important dates related to JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2017.
www.jkpsc.nic.in – Jammu Kashmir PSC MO Notification 2017
|JKPSC चिकित्सा अधिकारी Recruitment 2017|
|Name of the Conducting Body||Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission|
|Job Designation||Medical Officer Jobs|
|Total No. of Vacancies||371 Posts|
|Category of Job||PSC Jobs|
|Location of Job||Across Jammu & Kashmir|
|Details of Eligibility||MBBS Graduate|
|J&K PSC Official website||www.jkpsc.nic.in|
|Mode of Application||Online mode|
|Application Fee|| Rs. 805/- in case of General Category candidates
Rs. 405/- in the case of SC/ ST Categories
|Selection Process||Written Examination & Interview|
|Pay Scale Details||Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/-|
|Advertisement Release Date||27th March 2017|
|Online Application Form Starting Date||27th March 2017|
|Last date to submit Application Form||31st May 2017|
JKPSC Medical Officer Vacancy Details 2017
|S No.||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1.||Medical Officer||371 Posts|
JK PSC MO Eligibility Criteria @ www.jkpsc.nic.in
Those who are going to apply for Jammu and Kashmir PSC Notification 2017 must fulfill the Eligibility as mentioned in the Official Advertisement. For the sake of individuals, our team has given the details of complete Eligibility in the below post.
Age Limit for Jammu and Kashmir PSC Recruitment 2017
- The minimum age of the applicants should be 18 years, while the maximum age must not exceed 40 years.
- Candidates who are presently under Government Service can apply if their age is less than or equal to 45 years.
- The maximum Age Limit for Physically Challenged aspirants is 42 years.
- The age of the contenders who belong to SC/ ST/ RBA/ ALC/ SLC Categories should not exceed 43 years if they wish to apply for JKPC MO Jobs 2017.
- For Ex-Service men to apply for Jammu and Kashmir PSC Vacancies 2017, the maximum age limit is 48 years.
JKPSC Medical Officer Jobs 2017 Educational Qualification
- Individuals who wish to apply for Jammu Kashmir Medical Officer Recruitment 2017 must have passed MBBS or should possess Recognized Graduate Medical Qualification which is included in the 1st or 2nd schedule or 2nd Part of the 3rd Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
www.jkpsc.nic.in – Jammu Kashmir PSC Medical Officer Jobs Apply Online 2017
Aspirants who make sure of their Eligibility can apply for Jammu and Kashmir PSC Jobs 2017 before the due date, i.e. 31st May 2017 through Online mode only. Most of the individuals feel difficulty in knowing the Application Process. Therefore, we have provided detailed steps in the below post.
How to Apply for JKPSC Medical Officer Notification 2017
- Firstly, applicants need to log on to JKPSC Official website, i.e. www.jkpsc.nic.in.
- Now, contenders should search for the job they wish to apply.
- Individuals must read the Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission Medical Officer Jobs 2017 Official Advertisement.
- Candidates should also check whether they are eligible or not through the instructions.
- Applicants must be ready with the list of necessary documents which are mentioned in the Official JKPSC Notification 2017.
- Now, individuals need to click on “JKPSC Medical Officer Apply Online” link.
- By doing so, you will be taken to the Application Form Page.
- Candidates must fill the mandatory details with correct/ valid information in the JKPSC Medical Officer Online Form 2017.
- Individuals should also Upload the Scanned Images of Signature and Photograph in prescribed size and format.
- Next, aspirants need to deposit the requisite amount of Application Fee depending on their Category.
- Once again check the details filled by you in the JKPSC Medical Officer Application Form 2017.
- Now, candidates must click on Submit button.
- Finally, contenders must have to take a print out of Application Form for further reference.
J&K Public Service Commission MO Vacancy Application Fee
- Contestants who belong to General/ OBC Category should pay Rs. 805/- towards Application Fee of JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2017.
- SC/ ST Category applicants need to remit an Application Fee of Rs. 405/-.
Selection Procedure for Jammu Kashmir Medical Officer Recruitment 2017
As many numbers of candidates are applying for Jammu & Kashmir PSC Recruitment 2017, the competition for the jobs is also increasing. So, Officials have introduced two rounds to shortlist eligible and dynamic applicants. Individuals will be selected for JKPSC Jobs 2017 based on their presentation in the following rounds.
- Written Examination
Jammu and Kashmir PSC Jobs 2017 Salary Offered
- Candidates who get selected for Jammu Kashmir Medical Officer Vacancy 2017 will receive a Pay Scale in the range of Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- along with Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/-.
Important Dates for JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2017 @ www.jkpsc.nic.in
|Date of release of Official Advertisement||27th March 2017|
|Starting date to fill Online Application Form||27th March 2017|
|Last date for the submission of Application Form||31st May 2017|
Help line/ Contact Details for Jammu & Kashmir PSC Jobs 2017
For any queries about Jammu and Kashmir PSC Vacancy 2017, candidates can contact the Officials through any of the details given below, depending on the season.
Summer Office Contact Details (From May to October)
Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission,
Solina, Srinagar, Kashmir,
Telephone No.: Srinagar 0194 -2310369,
Fax: Srinagar 0194 – 2455089.
Contact Details of Winter Office (From November to April)
Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission,
Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu,
Telephone No.: Jammu 0191 – 2566541,
Fax: Jammu 0191 – 2566710.
Individuals must stay updated on our website, www.sarkariresults.io if they are willing to know further updates regarding JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2017.
Download Jammu Kashmir PSC Medical Officer Advertisement