JKSPDC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2017 is available here. Aspirants who have applied for the JKSPDC JE, Geological Asst, Surveyor jobs refer the syllabus on this page. Download JKSPDC Syllabus 2017 pdf at free of cost. Also, individuals can refer the Jammu and Kashmir State Power Development Corporation. JE Syllabus 2017 @ www.jkspdc.nic.in. Go through the complete article, and know the subject wise topics and exam pattern details.
- 1 JKSPDC Syllabus 2017
- 1.1 J&K State Power Corporation Limited JE Syllabus 2017
- 1.2 Jammu Kashmir SPDC Exam Pattern
- 1.3 Download JKSPDC JE, Geological Assistant, Surveyor Syllabus 2017
JKSPDC Syllabus 2017
The Jammu and Kashmir State Power Development Corporation Limited is going to conduct the written test for the JE posts. After the completion of the application procedure, applicants are searching for the JKSPDC Junior Engineer Syllabus & Exam pattern. Candidates can now, stop browsing all the sites for the syllabus. Becuase here we have updated the latest JKSPDC JE Geological Assistant Surveyor Syllabus pdf here. l
Here we have given the complete topics that are presented in the Jammu Kashmir SPDC syllabus for JE Exam 2017. Along with the Syllabus of Jammu & Kashmir Junior engineer exam, we have presented the Exam Pattern. The Syllabus and test pattern plays an important role in the applicant’s preparation. Because the J&K Geological Assistant syllabus consists of each and every topic that are asked in the examination.
J&K State Power Corporation Limited JE Syllabus 2017
|Name of the Board||Jammu and Kashmir State Power Development Corporation Limited|
|Number of vacancies||149 vacancies|
|Post Name||JE, Geological Asst, and Surveyor etc|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Notification release date||5th August 2017|
|The closing date to submit the application forms||5th September 2017|
|Work Location||Jammu And Kashmir|
|Exam Name||JKSPDC Recruitment Exam 2017|
|Job Category||Jammu Kashmir Govt Jobs|
Jammu Kashmir SPDC Exam Pattern
The JKSPDC Test Pattern of Junior engineer exam is very important for the aspirants who are going to appear for the written examination. Because the JKSPDC Junior Engineer exam pattern gives the details of the subjects that are covered in the written test, the number of questions asked in the exam, weightage of each subject and the duration of the test. Candidates who practice every topic in the syllabus can score good marks in the Junior engineer examination.
|S.No||Exam Type||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration of time|
|1.||Objective Type||General Intelligence & Reasoning||20||20||2 Hours|
|General Awareness (Common to all Disciples)|
- Written Exam.
- Medical Test.
- Document Verification.
Download JKSPDC JE, Geological Assistant, Surveyor Syllabus 2017
Below we have given the complete JKSPDC Syllabus 2017 of Junior Engineer which helps you in your exam preparation. The Exam Syllabus contains the topic wise details that are asked in the J&K SPDC JE written exam. By practising all these topics aspirants can manage time in the Geological Assistant examination.
JKSPDC Syllabus of Junior Engineer Exam – Reasoning
- Other Analytical Functions.
- Space Visualization.
- Problem Solving.
- Decision Making.
- Visual Memory.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Verbal And Figure Classification.
- Abstract Ideas And Symbols And Their Relationships.
- Arithmetical Computations.
Jammu Kashmir SPDC Technical Subjects(Civil/Mech/EEE):
- Building Materials.
- Soil Mechanics.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Irrigation Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Estimating, Costing, and Valuation.
- Basic concepts.
- Transmission and Distribution.
- Circuit law.
- Basic Electronics.
- AC Fundamentals.
- Measurement and Measuring Instruments.
- Electrical Machines.
- Fractional Kilowatt Motors and single phase induction Motors.
- Synchronous Machines.
- Magnetic Circuit.
- Estimation and Costing.
- Utilization and Electrical Energy.
- Theory of Machines and Machine Design.
- Engineering Mechanics and Strength of Materials.
- Properties of Pure Substances.
- 1st Law of Thermodynamics.
- 2nd Law of Thermodynamics.
- Classification of steels.
- Properties & Classification of Fluids.
- Air standard Cycles for IC Engines.
- IC Engine Performance.
- IC Engine Cooling & Lubrication.
- Rankine cycle of System.
- IC Engines Combustion.
- Dynamics of Ideal fluids.
- Fitting & Accessories.
- Air Compressors & their cycles.
- Refrigeration cycles.
- The principle of Refrigeration Plant.
- Nozzles & Steam Turbines.
- Fluid Statics, Measurement of Fluid Pressure.
- Fluid kinematics.
- Measurement of Flow rate.
- Basic principles.
- Hydraulic Turbines.
- Centrifugal Pumps.
JKSPDC Junior Engineer Syllabus of General Awareness
- Indian Politics
- Current Affairs
- Indian Parliament
- Famous Books and Authors
- Inventions and Discoveries
- Indian History
- Famous Days and Dates
- Famous Places in India
- Indian Economy
- General Science
- Countries and Capitals
- Rivers, Lakes and Seas
Hope you guys will make utilize of the information provided here about the JKSPDC JE Syllabus 2017. Applicants start your exam preparation by referring the JKSPDC Syllabus and previous papers. Stay tuned to our site sarkariresults.io for the latest updates on Jammu & Kashmir Junior Engineer Syllabus, admit card, result, answer key and cut off marks.