JKSSB SI Admit Card 2022 Out
JKSSB SI Admit Card 2022 Out: Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) has issued the JKSSB SI Hall Ticket of the written exam for 800 Sub-Inspector vacancies. The JKSSB SI Admit Card has been released by JKSSB on 23rd March 2022 on its official website @jkssb.nic.in. Candidates who applied for the JKSSB SI Recruitment 2021 against advt. no. 06 of 2021 can download their JKSSB SI Admit Card 2022 directly from the link mentioned below in the article or by visiting the official website. The JKSSB SI written exam has been scheduled for 27th March 2022 from 12:00 noon to 02:00 P.M.
JKSSB SI Admit Card 2022- Overview
The JKSSB SI Admit Card for the OMR-based written exam against 800 Sub Inspector vacancies has been released by JKSSB on 23rs March 2022. Check the overview table for the details regarding JKSSB SI Admit Card 2022.
|JKSSB Admit Card 2022|
|Organization Name||Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board|
|Post Name||Sub Inspector|
|Exam Date||27th March 2022 (Sunday)|
|Admit Card Release Date||23rd March 2022|
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
JKSSB SI Admit Card Download Link
JKSSB SI Admit Card has been released on 23rd March 2022 for the written exam that is to be held on 27th March 2022. Candidates who applied for 800 Sub Inspector against advt. no. 06 of 2021 can download the JKSSB SI Admit Card of the written exam from the official website. For the ease of the candidates, we have also provided a direct link here from where candidates can directly download their JKSSB SI Admit Card 2022 by clicking on it.
Click to Download the JKSSB SI Admit Card 2022
Steps to Download the JKSSB SI Admit Card 2022
Candidates can click on the above-mentioned link or can follow the steps mentioned below to download the JKSSB SI Admit Card 2022.
- Visit the official wesbite i.e. @jkssb.nic.in
- At the left corner of the homepage click on the post “ Admit cards for the OMR Based Objective Type Written Examination for the posts of Sub-Inspector (Police), (Home Department), UT Cadre, Under Item No 668, Advertisement Notice No 06 of 2021 held on 27.03.2022“
- A new window will open, enter your credentials like Application Number and Date of Birth.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Your JKSSB SI Admit Card will appear on the screen.
- Check the details and take a printout of it for future references.