Indian Army SSC Officer Recruitment 2017 Notification issued. Apply Online for SSC Officer Posts on or before 11th July 2017 and Join Indian Army MNS. Know Indian Army Short Service Commission Officer Vacancy & Eligibility Details. Refer Indian Army SSC Officer Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Important Dates, Process to Apply, Application Charges, Selection Process, Scale of Pay, etc. in the below sections.
- 1 Join Indian Army MNS | Indian Army SSC Officer Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Indian Army Short Service Commissioned Officer Notification 2017 @ www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- 1.2 Details of Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 Indian Army Recruitment 2017 – SSC Officer Online Application Form
- 1.4 www.joinindianarmy.nic.in – Important Dates for Jobs in Indian Army
Join Indian Army MNS | Indian Army SSC Officer Recruitment 2017
Working in Indian Army is considered as one of the most prestigious opportunities that each and every job aspirant looks for. If you are one among those are looking for such a fantastic opportunity, then you should be aware of a Latest Employment News. We are happy to share that Indian Army recruits Short Service Commissioned Officer through Indian Army Short Service Commissioned Officer Recruitment 2017.
Candidates who want to make their career should not miss this opportunity. Individuals must, first of all, check the details of Eligibility like Age Limit and Educational Qualification. Contestants need to apply in Online mode through www.joinindianarmy.nic.in on or before 17th July 2017 if they fulfill the required Eligibility Criteria. Candidates can know the details of this Sarkari Naukri like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Application Dates, Process to Apply, Application Fee, Selection Process, Pay Scale, etc. from the following post.
Indian Army Short Service Commissioned Officer Notification 2017 @ www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
|Name of the Conducting Authority||Indian Army|
|Name of the Post||Short Service Commissioned Officer|
|Total No. of Vacant Posts||Refer Official Advertisement|
|Category of Job||Central Government Job|
|Location of Job||All over India|
|Age Limitation||Minimum Age Limit: 21 years
Maximum Age Limit: 35 years
|Details of Educational Qualification||M.Sc. Nursing/ PBB.Sc. (Nursing)/ B.Sc. Nursing|
|Mode of Application||Online mode|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test, Personal Interview, and Medical Examination|
|Pay Scale Details||Check Official Notification|
|Date of release of Official Notification||June 27, 2017|
|Starting Date to fill Online Application Form||27th June 2017|
|Last Date for the submission of Online Application Form||17th July 2017|
Also, download Indian Army SSC Officer Admit Card 2017
Details of Eligibility Criteria
All the candidates who are interested in applying for Short Service Commissioned Officer Recruitment in Indian Army should mandatorily satisfy certain conditions of Eligibility. In the below sections, applicants can know the necessary details of age and qualification that an individual should satisfy.
Nationality & Gender
- Aspirants must be a citizen of India.
- Only women candidates should apply.
Indian Army Short Service Commission Age Limit
- Individuals applying for Join Indian Army MNS 2017 should be born before 11th July 1996.
- Candidates must not be born before 10th June 1982.
- Contenders must have passed M.Sc (Nursing)/ PBB.Sc. (Nursing)/ B.Sc. (Nursing) from a University recognized by INC and should have registration with Nurse and Midwife from a State Nursing Council.
- Aspirant will be required to carry original and self attested copies of Marks Sheet, Certificate of Passing, and a valid State Registration Certificate at the time of interview.
www.joinindianarmy.nic.in – SSC Officer Vacancy (Military Nursing Service) in Indian Army
|S No.||Name of the Post||Total No. of Vacant Posts|
|1.||Short Service Commissioned Officer||Check Official Notification|
Indian Army Recruitment 2017 – SSC Officer Online Application Form
All the interested and eligible candidates should apply for Indian Army SSC Officer Recruitment 2017 through Online mode only (by logging on to www.joinindianarmy.nic.in). For the sake of contenders, our team has given simple steps which will ease your Application Process.
How to Apply for Indian Army SSC Officer Vacancy? @ www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Firstly, candidates must visit the Indian Army Official website, www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- After logging on to the Official Portal, aspirants must click on the appropriate Notification link.
- After having a look at the Official Advt carefully, aspirants must click on “Recruitment in Indian Army for Short Service Commissioned Officers 2017 – Apply Online” link.
- Fill Indian Army Short Service Commission Officer Application Form 2017 with valid information.
- Pay the requisite amount of Application Fee and upload the scanned images of Photograph and Signature in the format and size as specified in the Official Advertisement.
- Click on submit button so that the duly filled Application Form will be submitted.
- Finally, take a print out of the submitted Military Nursing Services Recruitment 2017 MNS Vacancy Online Application Form for future use.
- Applicants must check the details of Application Charges in the Official Notification.
www.joinindianarmy.nic.in – Important Dates for Jobs in Indian Army
|Official Advt. Release Date||27th June 2017|
|Online Application Form Starting Date||June 27, 2017|
|Last Date to submit the Application Form||17th July 2017|
Individuals who have successfully applied for Indian Army Short Service Commissioned Officers in Military Nursing Service will be recruited for Short Service Commissioned Officer Vacancies in Indian Army depending on their performance in the following rounds.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview, and
- Medical Examination
Indian Army Short Service Commission Salary Offered
Selected contenders will receive an attractive pay scale as per the norms of Indian Army if they Join Indian Army MNS.
Candidates must visit our website Sarkari Result regularly for more updates regarding Join Indian Army MNS 2017. Applicants can also receive Free Job Alerts from our website.