JPSC Notification 2018 for Assistant Public Prosecutor, Non-Teaching Specialist Doctor Jobs released. Know Jharkhand PSC Vacancy and Eligibility details. Apply Online for Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 Notification. Refer JPSC Age Limit, Qualification Criteria, Important Dates, How to Apply, Application Fee, Process of Selection, Pay Scale Details, etc. from the following sections.
|Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies||Last Date||Notification Link|
|Assistant Public Prosecutor||143||08/03/2018||JPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification|
|Non-Teaching Specialist Doctor||396||13/07/2018||Jharkhand PSC Notification 2018|
- 1 JPSC Notification 2018 – Jharkhand PSC New Vacancy
- 1.1 Jharkhand PSC Job Openings – www.jpsc.in Notification 2018-19
- 1.2 JPSC Recruitment 2018-2019 – JPSC Vacancy 2018 Notification Details
- 1.3 Latest JPSC Recruitment Notification 2018
- 1.4 Jharkhand Public Service Commission Jobs 2018 @ www.jpsc.in
- 1.5 Details of Eligibility Criteria
- 1.6 Jharkhand Public Service Commission Vacancy Details
- 1.7 Jharkhand PSC Apply Online | JPSC Application Form 2018 @ www.jpsc.gov.in
- 1.8 www.jpsc.gov.in – Important Dates for Jharkhand PSC Vacancy 2018
Our page Sarkari Result is created for the candidates who are in search for Jharkhand PSC Job Openings. Here is a good news for the Jobs searchers who are waiting for Latest & Upcoming Jharkhand State Govt Job Notifications.
Latest JPSC Recruitment Notification 2018-19: Recently, Jharkhand Public Service Commission released JPSC Notification 2018 for the recruitment of eligible candidates for Assistant Public Prosecutor Posts. Candidates who are willing to join and work with Government of Jharkhand can apply for JPSC Jobs 2018-2019. Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) has recently invited the online applications for Assistant Public Prosecutor Jobs through online mode. All the Eligible and Interested candidates can apply for Jharkhand PSC Jobs through online mode @ www.jpsc.in. Get the complete details regarding Jharkhand PSC Job Openings like Eligibility, Selection Method, Pay scale, Notification & Apply Online links, etc.
Jharkhand PSC Job Openings – www.jpsc.in Notification 2018-19
|Name of the Organization||Jharkhand Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Public Prosecutor Posts|
|Total No. of Posts||143 Posts|
|Category of Job||Sarkari Naukri|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Starting Date to fill JPSC Application form 2018||23rd February 2018|
|Last Date for the submission of Jharkhand PSC Application Form 2018||8th March 2018|
JPSC Recruitment 2018-2019 – JPSC Vacancy 2018 Notification Details
Check the complete details of Jharkhand Public Service Commission Jobs 2018 like Age Criteria, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Salary, etc.
JPSC Jobs 2018-2019 Age Limit
To apply for Jharkhand Public Service Commission Vacancy 2018, candidates have to possess the age criteria as follows.
- Minimum: 21 Years
- Maximum: 35 Years
Educational Qualification for JPSC Recruitment 2018-19
- Candidates who possess Graduation from a recognized university are eligible to apply for JPSC Jobs 2018.
Selection Process for Jharkhand PSC Vacancy 2018
- The selection of the eligible candidates for JPSC Vacancy 2018 will be on the basis of the performance in Written Examination/ Interview.
Refer to the official JPSC Notification 2018 through the straightforward link provided below.
Latest JPSC Recruitment Notification 2018
Are you searching for the release of Employment News of Jharkhand Public Service Commission Jobs? If your answer is yes, then you need to have a look at the complete article. The Officials of Jharkhand Public Service Commission has released a Recruitment Notification for the Posts of Non-Teaching Specialist Doctor. As per the JPSC Notification for Non-Teaching Vacancies 2018, there are 396 Posts in total.
Latest JPSC Recruitment Notification 2018-19: Candidates who are interested in applying for Jharkhand JPSC Recruitment 2018 need to check whether they are eligible or not by checking their Age Limit and Educational Qualification. Individuals who fulfill the required Eligibility Criteria can apply for JPSC Recruitment 2018 on or before the last date, i.e. 13rd July 2017 through the Official website, i.e. www.jpsc.in. For more details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Important Dates, How to Apply, Application Fee, Selection Procedure, Scale of Pay, etc., applicants must refer the following sections.
Jharkhand Public Service Commission Jobs 2018 @ www.jpsc.in
|Conducting Body Name||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Non-Teaching Specialist Doctor|
|Total No. of Vacancies||396 Posts|
|Category of Job||State Government Job|
|Location of Job||Across Jharkhand State|
|Age Limitation||Minimum Age Limit: 25 years
Maximum Age Limit 40 years
|Details of Educational Qualification||Post Graduate Degree or Diploma with MS/ MD/ DNB or Equivalent|
|Mode of Application||Online mode|
|Application Fee||For General or OBC Category candidates: Rs. 600/-
For SC/ SC Category aspirants: Rs. 150/-
|Mode of Selection||Written Test and Personal Interview|
|Pay Scale Details||Rs. 9,300 to Rs. 34,800/- along with a Grade Pay of Rs. 4,200/-|
|Official Advertisement Release Date||June 23, 2017|
|Online Application Form Starting Date||23rd June 2017|
|Last Date to submit the Online Application Form||13th July 2017|
|Last Date for the Payment of Application Fee||17th July 2017|
Details of Eligibility Criteria
In order to apply for JPSC Non-Teaching Specialist Doctor Recruitment 2018, candidates should satisfy the Eligibility regarding Age Limit and Educational Qualification.
- Candidates who are going to apply for this Sarkari Naukri should be minimum 25 years old.
- The age of the aspirants must not be more than 40 years.
- The Age Limit is calculated as on 1st August 2017.
- 02 years of Relaxation in age will be applicable to aspirants of OBC Category & 03 years for OBC Female candidates and for SC/ ST Category candidates, the age relaxation will be for 05 years.
- Individuals must have a Post Graduate Degree in relevant discipline or Diploma along with MS/ MD/ DNB or Equivalent Degree with D.M./ MCH.
Jharkhand Public Service Commission Vacancy Details
|S No.||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|5.||Forensic Expert||22 Posts|
|8.||Ear Nose and Throat Specialist||20 Posts|
|Total No. of Vacancies||396 Posts|
Jharkhand PSC Apply Online | JPSC Application Form 2018 @ www.jpsc.gov.in
Eligible candidates can apply for Jharkhand PSC Jobs 2018 through Online mode only, i.e. by logging on to the Official Portal of JPSC www.jpsc.gov.in. While applying for JPSC Jobs 2018, individuals need to merely follow the instructions specified below, so as not to perform mistakes.
How to Apply for JPSC Notification 2018?
- First of all, applicants need to log on to JPSC Official website, i.e. www.jpsc.gov.in.
- Visit the Official Advertisements Section.
- Candidates need to click on the appropriate Notification Link.
- Individuals must have a look at the Advertisement carefully.
- Click on the Online Application Link of the post which you are desired to apply.
- Fill the Application Form of JPSC Jobs 2018 with valid Personal, Qualification and Communication details.
- Deposit the Application Fee as mentioned in the Official Notification.
- Upload the Scanned Images of Signature and Photograph in prescribed format and size.
- Submit the duly filled Application Form and take a print of the hard copy of the same for further reference, in the final step.
www.jpsc.gov.in – Important Dates for Jharkhand PSC Vacancy 2018
|Events||Officially released Dates|
|Date of Release of Official Notification||23rd June 2017|
|Starting Date to fill Online Application Form||June 23, 2017|
|Last Date for the submission of Online Application Form||13rd July 2017|
|Closing Date to deposit the requisite amount of Application Fee||17th July 2017|
Candidates will be selected for the aforesaid vacancies depending on their presentation in the following rounds.
- Written Test, and
- Personal Interview
- Candidates who get shortlisted for JPSC Recruitment 2018 will be paid a salary of Pay Band II, i.e. Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- along with a Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/-.
Help Line/ Contact Details
Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC),
Ranchi – 834 001.
We hope that the details provided in the above post will be useful to all the applicants. If any of the individuals have any queries or doubts regarding JPSC Notification 2018, visit our website Sarkari Result regularly.