Latest KCC Bank Clerk Syllabus 2017 updated. Know Kangra Central Co-Operative Bank Exam pattern for Clerk, Assistant Manager, Computer Operator and Computer Programmer jobs. Follow KCC Bank Syllabus and exam pattern as per www. www.kccb.in in your preparation to get a place in KCCB Bank Job.
- 1 KCC Bank Syllabus 2017 for Clerk, Assist Manager, CO & Programmer
- 1.1 Kangra Central Co-Operative Bank Exam Pattern 2017 – www.kccb.in KCC Bank Grade III & IV Pattern
- 1.2 KCC Bank Clerk Syllabus 2017 Download pdf – KCC Grade III, IV Exam Syllabus
- 1.2.1 KCC Bank Exam Syllabus 2017 for Clerk – General Knowledge (Group III, IV)
- 1.2.2 KCC Clerk Syllabus 2017 for Grade III, IV (Assistant Manager, CO & Jr Programmer) – English
- 1.2.3 KCC Bank Syllabus 2017 – Aptitude | KCC Bank Dharmashala Exam Syllabus 2017
- 1.2.4 Reasoning Topics in KCC Bank Clerk Syllabus 2017 – KCCB Dharmashala Grade 3 & 4 Syllabus
KCC Bank Syllabus 2017 for Clerk, Assist Manager, CO & Programmer
The Kangra Central Co-Operative Bank Clerk exam syllabus provided here. Are the one in searching KCC Bank Syllabus for various jobs? Then you are in the right place. Because we gave the detailed syllabus for KCC Bank exam 2017. Knowing of KCCB Clerk syllabus 2017 is necessary before going to the exam. Candidates who applied for KCCB Recruitment have to check the Syllabus of Clerk, Assistant, Computer Operator and Jr Programmer to crack the exam. Here, we provided the detailed KCC Bank Clerk Syllabus for sake of candidates.
The people who participated in this KCCB Recruitment drive have to know the exam pattern also along with exam syllabus. As the Test pattern of Kangra Central Co-Operative Bank Clerk consists the paper structure, every candidate needs to know the Test Pattern. By knowing the Paper pattern of KCC exam, you can get an idea about the topics that are asked in the exam, total marks to be conducted for the exam and all other details about the exam.
Also, Check Latest Exam syllabus for All govt jobs
Kangra Central Co-Operative Bank Exam Pattern 2017 – www.kccb.in KCC Bank Grade III & IV Pattern
|Subjects Name||Sub-Topics||Marks||Total Marks||Exam Duration|
|General Awarness||HP GK||20||50||2 hours|
|Basic Computer Knowledge||10|
|Reasoning||Verbal & Non-Verbal||50||50|
|Total Marks – 200 Marks|
Candidates who want to participate in the KCC Bank clerk examination can check the provided exam pattern. It will help you in preparation. The best preparation makes you place in your dream job. So, to make this preparation plan, the basic thing you have to know is the exam pattern. This KCC Bank Clerk exam pattern useful for you to know what topics have to prepare well and what not. According to weightage, you have to concentrate on particular topics.
KCC Bank Clerk Syllabus 2017 Download pdf – KCC Grade III, IV Exam Syllabus
Aspirants of KCC Bank Clerk Recruitment have already started their preparation. We presented each and every topic that covered in the KCC Bank Syllabus for Clerk And Assistant Manager exam. Candidates who are looking for Kangra Central Co-Operative Bank Syllabus 2017 can go through the following sections. This article covers complete Syllabus for KCCB Bank Clerk 2017 exam. By using this syllabus, everyone can make the best preparation plan. No one can’t complete your exam successfully without following the KCC Bank Assistant Manager syllabus. So, the candidates who are going to attend for the exam can know the Kangra Central Co-Operative Bank Clerk Syllabus 2017 as per www.kccb.in.
What are the Main Topics in KCC Bank Syllabus 2017 for Clerk, Assist Manager, Compter operator, Jr programmer?
- General Knowledge
- General Aptitude
KCC Bank Exam Syllabus 2017 for Clerk – General Knowledge (Group III, IV)
- Current affairs.
- History of Himachal Pradesh and HP Movement.
- Indian Constitution: Salient Features.
- Indian Political System and Government.
- General Science in everyday life.
- Environmental Issues and Disaster Management.
- International Relations and Events.
- Geography and Economy of India and HP.
- Modern Indian History with a focus on Indian National Movement.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of HP.
- Policies of Himachal Pradesh State.
KCC Clerk Syllabus 2017 for Grade III, IV (Assistant Manager, CO & Jr Programmer) – English
- Direct & Indirect Speech.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Transformation of Sentences.
- One Word Substitution.
- Active and Passive Voice.
- Idioms and Phrases.
KCC Bank Syllabus 2017 – Aptitude | KCC Bank Dharmashala Exam Syllabus 2017
- Data Interpretation.
- Simple Interest.
- Time & Work.
- Bar Graph.
- Profit and Loss.
- Pie Chart.
- HCM – LCM.
- Problems on Ages.
- Pictorial Graph.
- Time and Distance.
- Compound Interest.
- Time & Speed.
Reasoning Topics in KCC Bank Clerk Syllabus 2017 – KCCB Dharmashala Grade 3 & 4 Syllabus
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Verbal & Figure Classification.
- Analysis and Judgment.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Decision Making.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Space Visualization.
- Problem Solving.
- Figural Series.
- Coding and Decoding.
- Visual Memory.
Hope this KCC Bank Clerk Syllabus 2017 is helpful to get a place in this job. Use it and crack the exam. Keep visiting Sarkari Result for more updates regarding this Exam and for latest govt job updates.