KPCL Recruitment Notification 2017 is published to fill the vacant posts of Operative (Driver), Assistant Operative (Driver). Candidates who are looking to join with KPCL Careers can check the eligibility criteria. Apply Online for KPCL Driver Jobs @ www.karnatakapower.com. Also, refer the complete details of Karnataka Power Corporation Limited Recruitment 2017 here. The starting Date to fill the application form is 21st September 2017. Closing date for the submission of KPCL Online Application 2017 is 21st October 2017.
- 1 KPCL Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 KPCL Notification 2017 – www.karnatakapower.com Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 Karnataka Power Corporation Driver Vacancies 2017 – KPCL Jobs
- 1.3 Eligibility for Karnataka Power Corporation Limited Recruitment 2017
- 1.4 KPCL Notification 2017 – Karnataka Power Corporation Recruitment 2017-18
- 1.5 How to fill KPCL Online Application 2017 @ www.karnatakapower.com
KPCL Recruitment 2017
Are you looking for KPCL Upcoming Jobs? Finally, you are on the right page to get the information regarding Karnataka Power Corporation Limited Recruitment 2017.
KPCL Careers: Recently, Karnataka Power Corporation Limited has released KPCL Recruitment 2017 Notification for the recruitment of the eligible candidates for driver posts. The officials will soon invite the application forms through online mode. Before going to apply for KPCL Jobs, interested candidates can check the eligibility details such as age limit, educational qualification, etc here.
Aspirants who have completed SSLC or equivalent from a recognized board are minimum eligible to apply for Karnataka Power Corporation Driver Vacancies 2017. The age limit of the candidates should be in between 18-35 Years. Keep aside all the doubts and check the clear cut details of KPCL Notification 2017 such as application fee, how to apply, selection process, pay scale, etc on this page.
KPCL Notification 2017 – www.karnatakapower.com Recruitment 2017
|Karnataka Power Corporation Limited Recruitment 2017|
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka Power Corporation Limited|
|Posts Name||Operative (Driver), Assistant Operative (Driver) Posts|
|No. of Vacancies||108 Posts|
|Job Category||Sarkari Naukri|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||21st September 2017|
|Last date to Apply Online||21st October 2017|
Karnataka Power Corporation Driver Vacancies 2017 – KPCL Jobs
|Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|Hyderabad Karnataka Candidates|
|Assistant Operative (Driver)||01|
|Non Local Hyderabad Karnataka Candidates|
|Assistant Operative (Driver)||09|
|Total No. of Posts||108|
Eligibility for Karnataka Power Corporation Limited Recruitment 2017
The eligibility details for Karnataka Power Corporation Driver Vacancies such as age limit, qualification, etc are covered here. Aspirants who are willing to apply for KPCL Jobs have to fulfill the following eligibility conditions.
Age Limit for KPCL Driver Jobs
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 35 Years
KPCL Recruitment 2017 Educational Qualification
- Candidates must have completed SSLC/equivalent (Regular course) & License of HMV & 2 Years experience of Driving Heavy Vehicles in public/private companies/firms to apply for Karnataka Power Corporation Recruitment 2017.
KPCL Notification 2017 – Karnataka Power Corporation Recruitment 2017-18
The other information regarding KPCL Recruitment 2017 such as selection process, application fee, etc shared through the below sections.
KPCL Vacancy Application Fee
- For General Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 400/-
Candidates can submit the application fee through any post office branch in the state of Karnataka.
Selection Process for KPCL Jobs
- Candidates will be selected for KPCL Vacancies 2017 on the basis of the Merit List.
KPCL Exam Date 2017 – Important dates for www.kpcl.com Online Registration
|Starting date to fill the application form||21st September 2017|
|Closing date to Apply Online||21st October 2017|
|Last date for the submission of the Application form through online||24th October 2017|
How to fill KPCL Online Application 2017 @ www.karnatakapower.com
- Log on to the official website www.karnatakapower.com or click on the direct link provided below.
- On the homepage, search for the related link “KPCL Notification 2017“.
- Go through the notification details & ensure the eligibility criteria.
- Open “Apply Online” link & download the application form.
- Fill the application form with details such as personal, academic & other information.
- Recheck the details before submitting the application form.
- Take the printout of the application form for future reference.
We have shared the complete details of Karnataka Power Corporation Recruitment 2017 only to refer. For more details regarding the notification, go through the link attached below. Keep in touch with our page Sarkari Result periodically to get Upcoming Sarkari Job Notifications.