KPSC Group C Non Technical Syllabus 2017 is available here. Download Karnataka PSC Group B (Principal) Group C (Lecturer, Warder, Staff Nurse) Exam Syllabus 2017, Exam Pattern, Model papers pdf here. Refer www.kpsc.kar.nic.in Group B, C Non-Technical Exam Syllabus, Test Pattern here. Also, Practice KPSC Group B &C Syllabus 2017 (Graduate/Non-Graduate) Model papers to gain good marks in the exam.
- 1 KPSC Group C Non Technical Syllabus
- 1.1 KPSC Group C Non-Technical Exam Pattern 2017
- 1.2 kpsc.kar.nic.in Group C Non-Technical Syllabus 2017 (Graduate/ Non-Graduate) Exam Pattern
- 1.3 Karnataka KPSC Group C Non Technical Exam Syllabus 2017 Pdf Download
- 1.3.1 KPSC Group B & Syllabus 2017 Exam Pattern
KPSC Group C Non Technical Syllabus
Wish to Crack KPSC Exam in the first attempt? Then it is very important to have the knowledge on the KPSC Syllabus 2017. First of all, the aspirants must check the KPSC Group C Non-Technical Syllabus 2017 to know the subject names from the exam point of view. Applicants of the Graduate and Non-Graduate Vacancies in KPSC need to prepare for the Written Examination as early as possible. The individuals have to adopt the perfect plan in a way to cover all the relevant topics. For that purpose, the KPSC Group C Non-Technical Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2017 play a vital role. Hence, we have updated the New KPSC Group B C Exam Syllabus 2017 here i.e on our sarkariresults.io page.
KPSC Group C Non-Technical Exam Pattern 2017
|Papers||Name of the Subject||Max Marks||Exam Duration|
|I||General Knowledge||100||1:30 Hours|
|II (Communication)||General Kannada||35||2 Hours|
Karnataka PSC Group B C Exam Pattern 2017
- The Karnataka PSC Group C exam contains objective type multiple choice questions.
- There are 2 Papers in this Group C Non-Technical Exam.
- KPSC exam is conducted for a total of 200 marks.
- The Exam duration is 3:30 Hours.
- For every wrong answer, 0.25 mark is deducted.
kpsc.kar.nic.in Group C Non-Technical Syllabus 2017 (Graduate/ Non-Graduate) Exam Pattern
Individuals can get the complete section wise scheme of exam through Karnataka PSC Group B, Syllabus – Exam Pattern. Some candidates may face the difficulty in downloading the kpsc.kar.nic.in Syllabus 2017. To avoid such issues, we have updated the New KPSC Group C Non-Technical Syllabus 2017 in the form of PDF. Just click on the below provided links and download the Exam syllabus pdf to view the section wise topics with weightage.
Karnataka KPSC Group C Non Technical Exam Syllabus 2017 Pdf Download
|www.kpsc.kar.nic.in (Graduate/Non-Graduate) Exam Pattern kpsc.kar.nic.in PDF Download|
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Group B & C (Non Technical) Posts|
|Total number of Vacant Posts||571Vacancies|
|Work Location||Across Karnataka State|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Process||Written Examination, Personal Interview|
|Date of Release of Official Notification||23rd June 2017|
|Starting Date to fill the Online Application||June 23, 2017|
|Last Date to Apply Online||24th July 2017|
|Closing Date to Deposit Application Fee||25th July 2017|
KPSC Group B & Syllabus 2017 Exam Pattern
Karnataka KPSC Group C Non-Technical Exam Contains two papers i.e., for both Graduate and Non Graduate individuals. Check the paper wise syllabus, exam pattern here. Bachelor’s Degree holders who applied for Graduate Vacancies can check the KPSC Group C Technical Syllabus as per their category. And Diploma Holders who applied for Non Graduate posts can check the KPSC Group C Non Technical Syllabus here.
Karnataka PSC Group C Paper I – General Knowledge (Degree qualifications)
- General Knowledge of topics relating to current events.
- Environmental problems and the Development issues of Karnataka
- General Sciences
- The role of Science and Technology for the effective administration of Karnataka.
- Rural Development, Panchayat Raj Institutions, and Rural Co-operatives.
- Social Sciences
- Karnataka’s Economy; its strength and weakness; present status.
- Indian Society and its dynamics
- Land Reforms and social changes in Karnataka after Independence
- Indian History
- Indian Constitution and Public Administration
- Social and Cultural History of Karnataka
- Practical knowledge and mental ability (SSLC level)
KPSC Group B, C Paper I – General Knowledge (Diploma, PUC and SSLC qualifications) PDF
- General Knowledge of topics relating to current events.
- Development issues of Karnataka.
- Matter of everyday observation.
- Environmental problems
- Overview of the Indian Constitution.
- State and Regional Administration.
- Indian History with special reference to Karnataka.
- Economic Development of Karnataka, Including the initiatives relating to Rural Development, Panchayat Raj Institutions, and Rural Co-operatives.
- Geography of India with special reference to Karnataka.
www.kpsc.kar.nic.in Paper II – Communication (For Both Graduate and Non-Graduate Vacancies)
- General Kannada
- English Language
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Shuffling of Sentence Parts
- Sentence Rearrangement
- One Word Substitutions
- Unseen Passage
- Error Correction
- Fill in the Blanks
- Idioms & Phrases
- Sentence Structure
- Computer Knowledge
- Database (Introduction)
- Operating System
- History of Computer
- Networking (LAN, WAN, MAN)
- Computer Fundamentals.
- Internet Usage.
- MS Windows & MS Office
- Security Tool
- Communication (Basic Introduction)
Hello Readers, we hope the KPSC Group C Non Technical Syllabus 2017 updated on this page will definitely help in the preparation. For more updates regarding the Karnataka PSC Exam, the aspirants are advised to keep visiting our page Sarkari Results. Also, the candidates are advised to bookmark this page by using Ctrl+d keys from their keypad to get the Upcoming Sarkari Naukri Notifications 2017-18.