KPSC MO Recruitment 2017 Notification issued. Apply for 1430 Karnataka MO GDMO Jobs at www.kpsc.kar.nic.in. Refer KARHFW Notification 2017 for Karnataka Specialist GDMO Required Qualification. Go through the below sections to know the Karnataka PSC Specialist MO GDMO Vacancy 2017. If eligible, fill the Karnataka KARHFW MO GDMO Application Form 2017 on or before 11th September 2017 – kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- 1 KPSC Specialist GDMO Recruitment Exam 2017
- 1.1 Karnataka PSC Specialist MO GDMO Vacancy 2017
- 1.2 KPSC MO Recruitment 2017 @ kpsc.kar.nic.in – KARHFW Specialist MO GDMO Vacancy Notification
- 1.3 Karnataka Karhfw Specialist GDMO Recruitment Exam 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 KPSC Notification for 1430 Medical Officer (ಮೆಡಿಕಲ್ ಆಫೀಸರ್) Posts
- 1.5 How can I Fill Karnataka MO GDMO Application Form 2017 @ www.karhfw.gov.in
KPSC Specialist GDMO Recruitment Exam 2017
KPSC Recruitment 2017 Notification for Medical Officer Vacancies in Karhfw: Karnataka Public Service Commission Exam Notification for Senior & General Duty Medical Officers has been issued. The recruitment notification has been dispatched to fill a total of 1430 Vacancies in Karnataka Health and Family Welfare Services. MBBS Completed candidates from Recognized University are eligible to apply online for the Karnataka PSC Specialist MO GDMO Vacancy 2017 through kpsc.kar.nic.in.
Karnataka PSC Specialist MO GDMO Vacancy 2017
|Sno||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|1||Senior Medical Officer / Specialist in General Medicine||275|
|2||SMO / Specialist in Obstetrics & Gynecology||167|
|3||Senior Medical Officer / Specialist in Dermatology and Venereal Diseases (Skin)||79|
|4||Sr Medical Officer||101|
|5||Sr Medical Officer / Specialist in Anesthesia||99|
|6||SMO / Specialist in Ophthalmologist||80|
|7||Sr Medical Officer / Specialist in ENT||59|
|8||Senior Medical Officer / Specialist in Pediatrician||158|
|9||Senior Medical Officer / Specialist in Orthopedic Surgeon||31|
|10||General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO)||365|
|11||Senior Medical Officer / Specialist in Radiologist||34|
KPSC MO Recruitment 2017 @ kpsc.kar.nic.in – KARHFW Specialist MO GDMO Vacancy Notification
|KPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2017 | Apply for 1430 Karnataka MO GDMO Jobs|
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Senior Medical Officer, Specialist and GDMO Posts|
|No of vacancies||1430 Vacancies|
|Category||State Government Jobs|
|Official website||kpsc.kar.nic.in/ www.karhfw.gov.in|
|Starting Date to fill the Karnataka MO GDMO Application Form 2017||10th August 2017|
|Last Date to fill the Karnataka Specialist GDMO Application Form 2017||11th September 2017|
Karnataka Karhfw Specialist GDMO Recruitment Exam 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Individuals who wish to apply for the Karhfw Medical Officer Recruitment Exam 2017 must have to obey the required qualification. Karnataka Public Service Commission will take the complete responsibility to shortlist the qualified and eligible candidates for the General Duty Medical Officer Vacancies in Karnataka PSC.
Karnataka Specialist GDMO Posts Educational Qualification
- Individuals who wish to apply for 1430 Karnataka PSC Specialist MO GDMO Jobs must have qualified MBBS Degree from an authorized Institution/ University.
- The individuals should also possess Post Graduate Degree and Diploma from a recognized Institution/ University to apply for KPSC MO Recruitment 2017.
Age Criteria & Relaxation for Karnataka PSC Medical Officer Vacancy 2017
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 42 years
- Upper Age relaxation will be applicable to the reserved category postulants as per govt. rules and regulations.
KPSC Notification for 1430 Medical Officer (ಮೆಡಿಕಲ್ ಆಫೀಸರ್) Posts
Candidates who wish to fill the KPSC Recruitment 2017 Application Form for Medical Officer (MO) vacancies can check the selection criteria here. Here www.sarkariresults.io team has uploaded the full on details which are available in the KPSC Notification 2017-18 Pdf for GDMO Vacancies. So, individuals are advised to go through the following sections to apply online for Karnataka PSC Jobs 2017.
KPSC Sr Medical Officer Jobs 2017 Selection Process
The Selection of the candidates will be based on the candidate’s performance in the following rounds.
- Written examination,
- Personal Interview and
- Document verification
Pay Scale for KPSC Senior Medical Officer Vacancies
- General Duty Medical Officer Posts: Rs. 28100/- – Rs. 50100/-
- For Remaining Posts: Rs. 30400/- Rs. 51,300/-
Karnataka PSC Medical Officer Jobs 2017 Application Fee Structure
- General candidates: Rs. 300/-
- Cat-2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B: Rs. 150/-
- SC/ ST/ Cat-1/ PH/ Ex-Serviceman contenders: No Fee
Karnataka MO GDMO Registration Dates
|Date of Release of KPSC MO Recruitment Notification||5th August 2017|
|Starting Date to Apply for the Medical Officer jobs in KARHFW||10th August 2017|
|Last date for the submission of application forms||11th September 2017|
How can I Fill Karnataka MO GDMO Application Form 2017 @ www.karhfw.gov.in
- First of all, visit the Karnataka Health and Family Welfare Services official portal i.e., www.karhfw.gov.in or www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- On the homepage, click on “KARHFW Medical Officer Recruitment 2017 notification”.
- Download www.kpsc.kar.nic.in Notification 2017 and check the eligibility criteria.
- If eligible, fill the Karnataka MO GDMO Application Form 2017.
- Fill the Application form with proper details like Name, age, educational details, etc.
- Now, upload the scanned documents and photo.
- Make the fee payment as per the category.
- Recheck the KARHFW Application Form 2017 and click on “Submit” Button.
- Finally, take a copy of the Application Form for further reference.
Karnataka Public Service Commission will upload the Karnataka Specialist GDMO Hall Ticket 2017 at the official site. KPSC will organize the exam will be Medical Officer Exam across Karnataka State at different places. Stay connected with us for getting the Latest updates about the KPSC Karhfw MO Exam 2017.