Lok Sabha Television Notification 2017 is released to fill 26 Senior Producer, Editor, Manager & other vacant posts. Eligible candidates can apply for Lok Sabha TV Jobs 2017 through offline mode. Check the further details of Lok Sabha TV Recruitment 2017 such as Age Limit, Qualification, Application Fee, How to Apply, Selection Process, etc through the below sections. Candidates have to fill & submit the LSTV Application form 2017 on or before the last date i.e, 3rd November 2017.
- 1 Lok Sabha TV Recruitment 2017 – www.loksabhatv.nic.in
Lok Sabha TV Recruitment 2017 – www.loksabhatv.nic.in
|Name of the Organization||Lok Sabha Television Unit|
|Name of the Posts||Senior Producer, Editor, Manager & other posts|
|No. of Vacancies||26 Posts|
|Job Category||Sarkari Naukri|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Starting date to fill the application form||Available now|
|Last date for the submission of the application form||3rd November 2017|
Lok Sabha Television Notification 2017 – 26 LSTV Producer Manager Editor Jobs
Are you in search for Central Government Jobs? Recently, Lok Sabha Television Unit has come up with LSTV Recruitment Notification 2017 for the recruitment of young, motivated applicants for Senior Producer, Manager & Editor Vacancies. Interested candidates can grab this chance & go through the Lok Sabha Television notification 2017 carefully.
Coming to the eligibility details, candidates who have completed graduation from a recognized university are eligible to apply for Lok Sabha TV 2017 Vacancy. The age limit of the candidates should be in between 21-58 years. Get the clear cut details of Lok Sabha Television Recruitment 2017 such as Name of the Posts, No. of Vacancies, Eligibility, Steps to Apply, Fee, Selection Process, Salary, etc on this page.
Eligibility Criteria for Lok Sabha TV Jobs 2017
Before going to apply for LSTV Jobs, candidates have to ensure the eligibility details such as age limit, educational qualification, etc.
Lok Sabha Television Jobs Age Limit
- Minimum: 21 Years
- Maximum: 58 Years
Lok Sabha TV Recruitment 2017 Educational Qualification
- For Senior Producer Posts: Candidates must have completed Graduation from a recognized university/ institute.
- For Producer Posts: Aspirants should have completed Graduation from a recognized university/ institute.
Lok Sabha TV Unit Recruitment 2017 Details
The further details of Lok Sabha TV Recruitment 2017 such as Selection Process, Salary, Important Dates, etc are covered here.
LSTV Sr Producer Jobs Selection Process
The officials will select the candidates for Lok Sabha TV Jobs on the basis of the performance in the following rounds.
- Skill Test
- Personal Interview
LSTV Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Last Date for the submission of the Application form: 3rd November 2017
How to Apply for Lok Sabha TV Senior Producer Jobs @ loksabhatv.nic.in
- Log on to the official website loksabhatv.nic.in or click on the link attached below.
- Find the related link “Lok Sabha Television Notification 2017” on the home page.
- Read the notification details carefully.
- Ensure the eligibility for Lok Sabha TV Jobs 2017.
- Download the application form & fill it with personal, academic & other information.
- Take the printout of the application form for further reference.
- Send the original LSTV Application Form 2017 to the below address.
Lok Sabha Secretariat,
Room No: G-016,
Parliament Library Building,
New Delhi – 110 001.
We have covered the complete details of Lok Sabha TV Unit Recruitment 2017 only for the reference purpose. Refer the official Lok Sabha Television Notification 2017 for the further details such as Availability of Admit card, Exam Date, etc. Keep in touch with our page Sarkari Result for upcoming & Latest Govt job notifications.