Good News for Maharashtra Sarkari Naukri Aspirants!!! Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited has come out with the Mahagenco LDC Recruitment Notification 2017. Graduates can apply for latest mahagenco mahaonline 107 Lower Division Clerk (HR/Accountant) vacancies. Fill the mahagenco mahaonline Application form 2017 for LDC Exam before the last date 22nd September 2017. Know more about Mahagenco Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, How to apply steps from the following sections @ www.mahagenco.in
- 1 Mahagenco Recruitment 2017 for 107 LDC Posts
Mahagenco Recruitment 2017 for 107 LDC Posts
Mahagenco LDC Recruitment 2017 Notification is issued recently. Candidates who are seeking for Maharashtra Govt Jobs 2017 can apply for 107 Lower Division Clerk Jobs. Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited is looking to hire eminent candidates for 107 Lower Division Clerk (HR / Accountant) vacancies. So, individuals who wish to work with the Maha State Govt can avail this golden opportunity. Candidates who have completed Degree/ Management/ Administration/ B.Com from a University/ Institute can apply for Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Ltd LDC Recruitment 2017. Also, the applicant must have passed a MS-CIT exam to apply for Mahagenco Lower Division Clerk Jobs.
Also, check: Mahagenco Syllabus 2017 for LDC Exam
Mahagenco LDC Recruitment 2017 Notification @ www.mahagenco.in
|Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Ltd Notification 2017|
|Organization Name||Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited|
|Name of the Post||Lower Divisional Clerk (HR) and Lower Divisional Clerk (Accountant)|
|Starting date to apply for Mahagenco Recruitment 2017||On Going|
|Last date to apply for Mahagenco LDC Recruitment 2017||22nd September 2017|
|Category||State Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Examination, Interview|
|Maha Genco LDC Exam Date||Update Soon|
Eligibility Criteria For Mahagenco Lower Divisional Clerk Recruitment 2017
Individuals who wish to apply for Mahagenco LCD Bharti 2017 need to check the Eligibility criteria before applying online. In the below Sections, we have updated the Educational & Pay Scale Details of Maha Genco LDC Recruitment 2017. So, carefully go through the below descriptions to know more about the exam dates, selection process, pay scale structure.
www.mahagenco.in Posts Education Qualification
- Candidates must have to complete Degree/ Management/ Administration/ B.Com from a University/ Institute recognized by UGC and must pass MS-CIT exam to apply for Mahagenco LDC Exam 2017.
- Kindly refer the Lower Divisional Clerk (HR and Accountant) Notification for the post wise qualification details.
Age Limit for Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Ltd Jobs
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 38 years
- Upper age relaxation will be applicable to the SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXS & others category candidates.
mahagenco mahaonline Notification LDC 2017 Overview
Mahagenco LDC Exam/Application Fee
Applicants should make the fee payment through Net Banking facility to complete the Mahagenco LDC Recruitment 2017 application process.
- General/ OBC candidates : Rs.500/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD candidates : Rs.300/-
Mahagenco Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
Applicants of Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited Recruitment 2017 will be selected on the basis of their performance in the following rounds like
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- The Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited have full right to make changes in recruitment process if needed.
Pay Scale for Mahagenco LDC Vacancy
Selected candidates in the Mahagenco LDC Recruitment 2017 will receive a good salary and other norms as per the Maharashtra government norms.
- Lower Divisional Clerk (HR): Rs. 11275-275-12650-370-16350-410-28240/-
- Lower Divisional Clerk (Account): Rs. 11275-275-12650-370-16350-410-28240/-
How to apply for Mahagenco Lower Division Clerk Jobs 2017? www.mahagenco.in
- First of all, log on to Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited official page @ www.mahagenco.in
- Now, Go to career section and check the LDC Notification 2017.
- Download the Mahagenco LDC Recruitment 2017 Advertisement and read it carefully.
- Now eligible job seekers can fill the online application form.
- Upload recent passport size photograph & scanned documents/ certificates.
- Finally, recheck the duly filled details and click on submit to finish procedure.
- Save and print out the Application Form for future reference.
Stay tuned to our portal सरकारी रिजल्ट to know more about the Mahagenco Lower Division Clerk Exam dates, Syllabus, Previous Papers.