Manipur University Recruitment 2017 Notification released to fill 115 Jobs. Apply Offline for 115 Professor, Associate and Asst Professor Jobs at en.manipuruniv.ac.in before 10th July 2017. So, you can know details regarding Manipur University Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017 like age, educational qualification, pay scale etc in the below sections.
- 1 Manipur University Professor Recruitment 2017 – 115 Vacancy
- 1.1 Manipur University Professor Jobs – en.manipuruniv.ac.in
- 1.2 Vacancy in Manipur University Associate Professor Recruitment 2017
- 1.3 Important Dates of Manipur University Professor Notification 2017
Manipur University Professor Recruitment 2017 – 115 Vacancy
The Manipur University MU is inviting applications from the eligible candidates through the latest Manipur University Recruitment 2017 Notification. The MU is recruiting 115 candidates to fill Assistant Professor, Professor and Associate Professor Jobs in various departments. So, the eligible candidates who possess the Ph.D. can apply for the Manipur University Professor Recruitment 2017 before 10th July 2017. Before going for the part of registration, the candidate must look at the complete details of the Manipur University Professor Jobs. To help the candidates, we have gathered all the information of the Manipur University Professor Recruitment 2017 Notification details at one place. Also, for more information on the Manipur University Jobs, you can refer the official notification at en.manipuruniv.ac.in.
Manipur University Professor Jobs – en.manipuruniv.ac.in
|Name of Organisation||Manipur University (MU)|
|Job Designation||Professor, Associate Professor & Asst Professor|
|Number of Posts||115 Posts|
|Category||State Government Job|
|Age Limit||Check Official Notification|
|Educational Qualification||Ph.D/ PG Degree|
|Application Fee||For General Category: Rs. 1000/-
SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 400/-
|Pay Scale||For Professor & Associate: Rs. 37,400/- to 67,000/- + AGP Rs. 10,000/-, Rs. 9000/-
Assistant Professor: Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- + AGP of Rs. 6000/-
|Date of Advertisement||7th June 2017|
|Last Date to Apply Offline||10th July 2017|
Vacancy in Manipur University Associate Professor Recruitment 2017
|S. No||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Total No of Posts||115 Posts|
Also, the willing candidates can check the Upcoming Sarkari Naukri in the Manipur.
Eligibility Criteria for Manipur University Recruitment 2017
Candidates who are applying for the vacancy in Manipur University recruitment 2017 must possess the below educational qualification and age limitation.
Age Limit for Manipur University 115 Vacancy
Those who are applying for the Manipur University Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017 should not exceed the maximum age requirement as per the norms of the Manipur University Board. You can refer MU Professor Recruitment Notification at en.manipuruniv.ac.in.
Educational Qualification for 115 MU Professor, Asst Professor Recruitment
Applicants must full fill the below qualification to apply for the Manipur University Recruitment 2017.
- Professor & Asst Professor Qualification: He/ She must have done Ph.D., Post Graduation Degree, Masters Degree in the relevant subjects.
- Associate Professor Posts: Applicants must have passed in a doctoral degree, post graduation degree.
- For detailed post wise qualification, the candidates can look at the official notification at en.manipuruniv.ac.in.
Application Form of Manipur University Asst Professor Recruitment 2017
The Manipur University board will accept the application through offline mode. So, the applicants can send the applications to the given postal address before the closing date of application i.e., 10th July 2017. Here, check the details of the Manipur University Recruitment 2017 like application availability, the process of sending the application etc in the following sections.
How to Apply Offline for Manipur University Professor, Asst Professor Recruitment
- Visit the official website of the Manipur University en.manipuruniv.ac.in.
- Open the Manipur University Recruitment 2017 Notification.
- Click on the download link of the Manipur University Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017 Notification.
- Read the complete notification carefully.
- If you are eligible, you can go for the registration process.
- Then, Download the Manipur University Application form Pdf.
- Thereafter, you must take the hard copy of the application.
- Enclose the recent photography and required documents given in the official notification to the application form.
- Deposit the application fee as per the candidate category.
- Finally, send the application to the postal address given in the official advertisement.
Application Fee of Manipur University Professor Recruitment 2017
The candidates must pay the application fee to register for MU University Recruitment as per their category through RTGS/NEFT to State Bank of India, Manipur University Branch, Canchipur, Imphal India on A/C Number: 35870889269 & IFSC: SBIN0005320.
- For UR & OBC Candidates: Rs. 1000/-.
- And, for SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs. 400/-.
Selection Process for Manipur University Jobs
The candidates will be selected for the Manipur University Recruitment 2017 based on their performance in
- Personal Interview.
Pay Band of Manipur University Professor Vacancy
Selected ones in the recruitment of Manipur University will be paid an impressive salary as follows.
- For Professor & Associate: Rs. 37,400/- to 67,000/- with AGP Rs. 10,000/- and Rs. 9000/-.
- Assistant Professor: Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- with AGP of Rs. 6000/-.
Important Dates of Manipur University Professor Notification 2017
|Date of Advertisement||07th June 2017|
|Closing Date for Submission of Application||10th July 2017|
Hope, the given information is useful for the candidates who are applying for the Manipur University Recruitment 2017. And, Keep Visiting Sarkari Result to get more updates on the latest government jobs and employment news.
Postal Address to Send Manipur University Jobs Application Form
Imphal – 795003.
Telephone Number: +91 385 2435505, 2435276.
Fax: +91 385 2435145.
Official Website: www.manipuruniv.ac.in