BMC Group D Syllabus 2017 is updated here. Aspirants who have applied for the Labour, Driver, Room Attendant post get the complete Syllabus for Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai Group D Exam here. Aspirants free download MCGM Group D Syllabus 2017 pdf from our site. Check the Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation Labour Syllabus 2017 & Exam pattern to start your exam preparation. Individuals can also refer the BMC MCGM Syllabus 2017 for Group D class IV exam at the official website which is www.mcgm.gov.in. Go to the below section and know the details of the exam dates, subject wise topics for the exam and the test pattern.
- 1 BMC MCGM Group D Syllabus 2017-18 pdf
- 1.1 www.mcgm.gov.in Group D Driver Room Attendant Syllabus 2017
- 1.2 Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai BMC Group D Class IV Exam Pattern
- 1.3 बृहन्मुंबई महानगरपालिका MCGM Group D Exam Syllabus 2017-18 pdf download
BMC MCGM Group D Syllabus 2017-18 pdf
Have you applied for the Mumbai MCM Group D Labour Recruitment 2017 and thinking about how to start your exam preparation? If your answer is Yes, then don’t panic. You have reached the right place. Applicants need to know the MCGM class IV Exam Syllabus 2017 for the better preparation. Also, by referring the Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation Group D syllabus 2017, you will get the complete idea about the topics to be prepared for the written exam. For the convenience of the exam applicants, we have attached the free download pdf link for MCGM Mumbai Labour Exam Syllabus 2017 with detailed subtopics on this page. Aspirants before starting your exam preparation download the available MCGM Labour Driver Syllabus 2017 to crack the written examination.
The Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai will soon organize the written test to select 1388 candidates for Labour Driver Room Attendant posts. Applicants of BMC Mumbai work hard to qualify the written test. So, candidates know the MCGM Group D Syllabus 2017 & Exam Pattern to perform well in the written exam. Candidates strictly prepare for the exam by practicing all the topics of the MCGM Syllabus 2017 Labour Driver Exam. Contenders will proceed to the next levels of the selection process based o their performance in the written test. So, make use of the BMC Mahanagarpalika Group D Syllabus 2017 & Previous papers to clear the written test round.
[ Refer Govt jobs in Maharashtra to find latest job notifications in Maharashtra ]
www.mcgm.gov.in Group D Driver Room Attendant Syllabus 2017
|Brihan Mumbai MCGM Class IV Group D Exam Syllabus 2017 Pdf|
|Name of the Exam Conducting Organization||Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai (MCGM) Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) Mahanagarpalika|
|Total no of Vacant Posts||1388 Vacant Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Labour/Room Attendant/Worker/Aayah/Multipurpose Hand & other Posts|
|Starting date to apply for BMC MCGM Group D Labour Notification 2017||11th December 2017|
|Closing date to apply for Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation Room Attendant jobs||31st December 2017|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Category||Exam Syllabus & Test Pattern|
|Selection process||Online Written Test|
|BMC MCGM Group D Exam Date||will update soon|
|MCGM Official Website||www.mcgm.gov.in|
[ Download BMC MCGM Group D Labour Previous papers ]
Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai BMC Group D Class IV Exam Pattern
The BMC Mumbai Group D Exam pattern is tabulated here by our team of sarkariresults.io. By taking the help of the test pattern, aspirants can know the scheme of the examination. The officials of BMC MCGM will prepare the exam paper as per this Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation Labour Exam pattern. Moreover, if the applicants know the details of the subjects prepared for the exam, duration of the written test, no of questions asked in the exam, then they can easily perform in the written test. With the help of MCGM Group D Syllabus 2017 & exam pattern, aspirants practise for the written test confidently.
- In MCGM Group D Labour exam, Each question carries one mark.
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- The exam is conducted for 2 hours with 100 questions.
|S.No||Name of the Subjects||Total No of Questions||Total Marks||Duration of the Test|
|4.||Arithmetic & Reasoning||25||25|
|Total||100 Q||100 Marks|
[ Also, download BMC Mahanagarpalika Group D Labour Exam Admit Card ]
बृहन्मुंबई महानगरपालिका MCGM Group D Exam Syllabus 2017-18 pdf download
The BMC Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai Department will recruit the eligible candidates for its organization based on their performance and score in the written examination. So, those aspirants who want to obtain the job in the BMC Mahanagarpalika have to crack the written test. For that, proper preparation and the exact MCGM Group D Syllabus 2017 is necessary. Hence for the sake of exam applicants, we have updated the Detailed BMC Mumbai Group D Class IV Exam Syllabus 2017. Therefore, refer the syllabus and prepare each and every topic perfectly for getting a high score in the written test.
BMC MCGM Labour Group D Syllabus 2017 for Mathematics
- Squares, Square Roots.
- Rational Numbers.
- Cube, Cube Roots.
- Algebraic Expressions.
- Ratio and Proportions.
- Rational and Irrational Numbers.
- Shapes, Volumes, Areas, Length Etc.,
Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation Group D Syllabus 2017 for General Studies
- General Knowledge of Science.
- Current Affairs.
- History of State And Country.
- Persons in Headlines.
- Sports-Related News. Latest Events.
- Name of Ministers.
BMC Mahanagarpalika Group D Class IV Syllabus 2017 for General Maths
- Boats and Streams
- Problems on Ages
- Time and Distance
- Ratio and Proportion
- Number Systems
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Profit and Loss
- Data Interpretation
- H.C.F. and L.C.M
- Time and Work
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Mixture and Allegation etc.
MCGM Group D Syllabus 2017 for English Language
- Match the following words and Phrases given in Column A with their meanings in Column B.
- Select the correct word (Prefix, Suffix)
- Fill in the blanks with suitable Article Fill in the blanks with appropriate Proposition
- Select the right Question Tag
- Find out the odd words (Verb, Adverb, Noun, Adjective)
- Fill in the blanks (Participle, Infinitive, Gerund)
- Identify the sentence pattern of the following sentence (Subject, Object, Verb….)
- Blanks with correct ‘Homophones.’
- Select the correct Tense Select the proper Voice
- Find out the Error (Articles, Adjective, Adverb, Prepositions, Noun, Verb)
- Select the correct sentence
- Select the right Plural forms
- Identify the correct Degree.
- Form a new word by blending the words
- Identify the phrase (Simple, Complex, Compound Sentences)
- Form compound words (Eg: Gerund+Noun, Noun+Verb)
The information enclosed here regarding the MCGM Group D Labour Exam Syllabus 2017 is only for the reference of the exam participants. aspirants can visit the official website www.mcgm.gov.in for clear details of Syllabus. Keep Vist our site Sarkari Result for more latest updates on Exam Syllabus.