MP Patwari Recruitment 2017 Notification released. Apply Online for Madhya Pradesh PEB Nayab Tehsildar Jobs before the due date. Know MP Vyapam Patwari Vacancy Details. See Madhya Pradesh Vyapam Patwari Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Important Dates, How to Apply, Application Fee, Process of Selection, Scale of Pay, etc. details in the following sections.
- 1 MP Patwari Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online @ vyapam.nic.in
- 1.1 Madhya Pradesh Patwari Job Openings for 9129 Posts @ www.vyapam.nic.in
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria for MP Patwari Bharti
- 1.3 MP Patwari 2017 Apply Online – Madhya Pradesh Revenue Department Jobs
- 1.4 Important Dates for MP Vyapam Patwari Bharti 2017
MP Patwari Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online @ vyapam.nic.in
The Officials of Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board has made an announcement for filling MP Patwari Vacancy 2017. As per the Notification issued, a total of 9129 Posts (7938 New Vacancies and 1731 Previous Vacancies) are to be filled through MP Patwari Recruitment 2017. The authorities have added 279 new posts for Tehsildar and 974 New posts for Tehsildar Jobs. All the Job hunters who are in search of Sarkari Naukri in MP can apply online through Online mode, i.e. www.mponline.gov.in if they fulfill the required conditions of Eligibility.
In the Official Advt, it is mentioned that the individuals who have completed their Intermediate or equivalent should submit the Online Application Form on or before the last date. The complete details of MP Patwari Bharti 2017 Vigyapti (Notification) Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Important Dates, How to Apply, Application Fee, Process of Selection, Pay Scale, etc. are provided in the below sections.
Madhya Pradesh Patwari Job Openings for 9129 Posts @ www.vyapam.nic.in
|Conducting Organization Name||Madhya Pradesh Professional Exam Board|
|Name of the Post||Patwari or Clerk|
|Total No. of Vacant Posts||9129 Vacancies (7938 New Vacancies and 1731 Previous Vacancies)|
|Category of Job||State Government Job|
|Location of Job||Across Madhya Pradesh State|
|Age Limit||Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
Maximum Age Limit: 35 years
|Details of Educational Qualification||12th Class or Intermediate or equivalent|
|Mode of Application||Online mode|
|Application Fee||For General or OBC Category Candidates – Rs. 500/-
For SC or ST Category aspirants – Rs. 250/-
|Selection Mode||Written Examination & Final List of Shortlisted Candidates|
|Pay Scale Details||Refer Official Notification|
|Date of Release of Official Notification||Updated Shortly|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||Notify Soon|
|Last Date to submit the Online Application Form||Updated Soon|
Also, download MP Patwari Admit Card 2017
Eligibility Criteria for MP Patwari Bharti
As Eligibility plays a key role in applying for any job, individuals must come to know the complete details of Eligibility of Madhya Pradesh Patwari Vacancy 2017. With an intention to help the candidates, our team has disclosed the complete Eligibility.
Age Limit for MP Patwari Recruitment 2017
- Individuals must be minimum 18 years old if they have a desire to apply for Revenue Department Vacancy in MP.
- The maximum age of the candidates should be less than 35 years.
- Age Relaxation to the aspirants who belong to reserved categories will be applicable as per the rules of Madhya Pradesh Government.
MP Patwari Qualification
- Contenders must have completed their 12th Class or Intermediate if they are going to apply for Govt Jobs in MP Patwari.
www.mponline.gov.in – MP Revenue Department Vacancy Details (District wise)
|Name of the District||Number of Vacancies||District Name||Vacancy Number||Name of the District||No. of Posts|
|Agarmalwa||Updated Soon||Ratlam||Notify Soon||Khargone||Updated Soon|
|Alirajpur||Notify Soon||Sidhi||Updated Soon||Sagar||To be updated soon|
|Damoh||To be updated later||Ashoknagar||Notify Soon||Ujjain||Notify Soon|
|Jhabua||Notify Soon||Dewas||To be updated soon||Barwani||Updated Soon|
|Rajgarh||Updated Soon||Khandwa||To be notified soon||Dindori||To be updated soon|
|Shivpuri||To be updated later||Rewa||Updated Soon||Mandla||Notify Soon|
|Anuppur||Notify Soon||Tikamgarh||Satna||Updated Soon|
|Datia||Updated Soon||Balaghat||To be updated soon||Umaria||To be updated soon|
|Katni||To be updated soon||Dhar||Notify Soon||Mandsaur||Notify Soon|
|Betul||Updated Later||Guna||To be notified soon||Sehore||Updated Soon|
|Vidisha||Notify Soon||Bhind||Updated Soon||Neemuch||To be notified later|
|Narsinghpur||To be notified soon||Gwalior||To be updated soon||Morena||Notify Soon|
|Bhopal||Updated Soon||Seoni||Notify Soon||Singrauli||To be updated soon|
|Harda||Notify Soon||Burhanpur||To be notified later||Hoshangabad||Notify Soon|
|Shahdol||To be updated later||Chhatarpur||Notify Soon||Shajapur||Updated Soon|
|Indore||Notify Soon||Panna||To be updated soon||Chhindwara||Notify Soon|
|Jabalpur||Updated Later||Raisen||Updated Soon||Sheopur||To be updated soon|
|Total No. of Vacancies||9129 Posts|
MP Patwari 2017 Apply Online – Madhya Pradesh Revenue Department Jobs
Contenders must visit the Official Portal of Madhya Pradesh Professional Exam Board in order to apply for Revenue Department MP Jobs 2017. Eligible candidates should refer the Official Advertisement as the starting date and closing date of Online Applications is available in the Notification. Merely following the steps given under will help you while applying for MP Vyapam Accountant Vacancy 2017.
Steps to Apply for MP Govt Accountant Vacancy 2017 @ www.vyapam.nic.in
- In the first step, applicants must log on to MPPEB Official website, i.e. www.mponline.gov.in.
- Now, you must search for the link of Madhya Pradesh Patwari Recruitment 2017 for 9129 Vacancies of Revenue Patwari Posts.
- Select the link of Advertisement or click on the appropriate Notification Link and/or Rule Book to download them as PDF.
- You must go through complete Official Notification in order to know all terms and conditions.
- Candidates need to fill the MP Patwari 2017 Online Application Form with valid information/ details.
- Individuals must also upload the scanned images of Photograph and Signature in prescribed format and size.
- Contenders need to deposit the requisite Application Fee either in Offline or Online mode.
- You must preserve the E-Receipt as a proof of payment of the Application Fee.
- Submit the duly filled Application Form of MP Patwari Jobs 2017 and note down you Registration Number or ID for further use.
- Finally, take a print of the hard copy of the Application Form for further correspondence.
- Aspirants need to deposit Rs. 500/- if they belong to General and OBC Categories if they took part in MP Patwari Recruitment 2017.
- Candidates belonging to SC and ST Category should pay Rs. 250/- towards Application Fee of Patwari Recruitment 2017 MP.
- Officials will charge Rs. 50/- for Payment in Online mode, i.e. either through Credit/ Debir Card or Net Banking or e-kiosk.
Important Dates for MP Vyapam Patwari Bharti 2017
|Events||Dates (Announced Shortly)|
|Official Notification Release Date||Updated Soon|
|Online Application Form Starting Date||Notify Soon|
|Last Date to Apply Online||To be updated soon|
|Date of Madhya Pradesh Patwari Bharti Pariksha||Conducted Soon|
|Date of Availability of Admit Card||Released Soon|
Officials will conduct the following rounds to shortlist suitable aspirants for MP Revenue Department Recruitment 2017.
- Written Examination
Salary of Patwari in MP
Individuals will receive Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200 along with a Grade Pay of Rs. 2,400/- as their Salary.
If any of the aspirants want to know the further details of MP Patwari Recruitment 2017, they must visit our website Sarkari Result on a regular basis. Individuals can also refer the Official Notification as it is uploaded above. Candidates must note that they can also receive Free Job Alerts from our site.