MP Police ASI Recruitment 2017 notification is out. Candidates who are willing to apply for MPPEB Jobs can check the eligibility criteria for 508 Assistant Sub Inspector LDC & Stenographer Posts. After ensuring the eligibility, candidates can fill & submit the application form through online. The application form download link is activated from 1st September 2017. Last Date for the submission of the application form is 15th September 2017.
- 1 MP Police ASI Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 MP Vyapam Recruitment 2017 – vyapam.nic.in
- 1.2 Vyapam MP Police ASI Jobs – 508 Asst Sub Inspector LDC & Stenographer Posts
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for MPPEB Recruitment 2017
- 1.4 Madhya Pradesh Vyapam Police Recruitment 2017 – Details
- 1.5 How to Apply for MP Vyapam ASI Clerk & Stenographer Jobs @ vyapam.nic.in
MP Police ASI Recruitment 2017
This is the good news for Job hunters who are looking for Police Jobs. Recently, Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board has recently issued a notification to fill 508 Assistant Sub Inspector LDC & Stenographer Vacancies. The officials have also invited the application forms through online mode. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria for MP Police ASI Jobs. Age limit of the applicants should be in between 18-25 years. Candidates who have passed Intermediate are minimum eligible to apply for Clerk & Stenographer Posts. Also, check the further details of MP Vyapam Recruitment 2017 such as application fee, how to apply, selection process, etc on this page.
MP Vyapam Recruitment 2017 – vyapam.nic.in
|MPPEB Recruitment 2017|
|Name of the Organization||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board|
|Name of the Posts||ASI Clerk & Stenographer Posts|
|No. of Vacancies||508 Posts|
|Job Category||सरकारी नौकरी|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||1st September 2017|
|Last Date to Apply Online||15th September 2017|
Vyapam MP Police ASI Jobs – 508 Asst Sub Inspector LDC & Stenographer Posts
|MP Vyapam Vacancy 2017|
|Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|Assistant Sub Inspector (LDC)||381|
|Total no. of Vacancies||508|
Eligibility Criteria for MPPEB Recruitment 2017
The eligibility details such as age limit, educational qualification, etc regarding MP Police ASI Recruitment 2017 are provided below. Before going to apply through online, candidates have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
Age Limit for Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board Jobs
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 25 Years
Educational Qualification for MP Vyapam Vacancies
- For Assistant Sub Inspector (Clerk/Steno) Posts: Candidates must have completed 12th class from a recognized board and have passed one-year diploma in Computer Application/IT and Computer Proficiency Certification Test CPCT.
Madhya Pradesh Vyapam Police Recruitment 2017 – Details
For further details of MP Vyapam Recruitment 2017 such as important dates, selection process, application fee, etc, go through the below sections on this page.
MP Police ASI Recruitment 2017 – Important Dates
|MPPEB Recruitment 2017|
|Starting Date to fill the Application form||1st September 2017|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||15th September 2017|
|Commencement for the correction of the application form||1st September 2017|
|Closing date for the correction of the application form||20th September 2017|
|MP Vyapam Exam Date||7th & 8th October 2017|
Application Fee for MP Vyapam Samvida Shala Shikshak Jobs
- For General Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For Reserved Candidates: Rs. 250/-
Selection Process for Madhya Pradesh Vyapam Vacancy
The selection of the candidates for MP Police ASI Vacancies will be on the basis of the following phases.
- Written Examination
MP Vyapam Salary
- For Assistant Sub Inspector (LDC): Rs. 5, 200 – 20, 200/- with GP of Rs. 1900/-
- For Stenographer: Rs. 9, 300 – 34, 800/- with GP of Rs. 3, 600/-
How to Apply for MP Vyapam ASI Clerk & Stenographer Jobs @ vyapam.nic.in
- Visit the official website vyapam.nic.in or click on the direct link attached here.
- Search for the related link “MP Vyapam Notification 2017” on the homepage.
- Check the notification details for the desired posts you are willing to apply.
- Ensure the eligibility details before going to fill the application form.
- Click on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill all the details in the application form such as personal, academic & other information.
- Crosscheck the details before submitting the form.
- Keep the hard copy of the application form for further reference.
The information covered on this page regarding MP Police ASI Recruitment 2017 is only for the convenience purpose of the candidates. to get further details of the notification, click on the link attached below. Stay tuned to our page सरकारी रिजल्ट for Latest & Upcoming Sarkari Naukri Notifications.