mppsc.mp.gov.in MP SET 2023 Notification, MPPSC has released an advertisement for Madhya Pradesh State Eligibility Test 2023, Candidates Can Check the MPSET 2023 Registration Process & Eligibility Criteria, MP SET Online Form Last Date 26 February 2023
The MP SET (Madhya Pradesh State Eligibility Test) is a test conducted by the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) to determine the eligibility of candidates for the post of Assistant Professor in various universities and colleges in the state of Madhya Pradesh, India.
For the year 2023, MPSET notification has been rolled out recently on 8th January and interested candidates can submit applications by following below process. This SET is conducted for 36 subjects in total including Physical Education, Mathematics, Psychology, English, Hindi, Arts etc. And candidates must have education in relevant subjects before applying. Further details on this recruitment can be found at https://mppsc.mp.gov.in/.
Yantra India Limited Apprentice 5450 Recruitment 2023
Delhi Police Constable 6433 Recruitment 2023
Overview of MP SET Registration 2023:
Eligibility Criteria to apply for MP SET 2023:
- Candidate must be a domicile of the Madhya Pradesh State
- There are no age restrictions to appear for the MP SET exams
- Candidate must have completed Post Graduation (Master’s Degree) in the respective subject with minimum of 55% marks, and for reserved categories its 50%.
- Degree must be done from a UGC recognized college/university
Application Fee details of MPSET 2023:
|Category Name||Application Fee|
MP SET Exam Pattern and Centres:
The MP SET (Madhya Pradesh State Eligibility Test) exam pattern typically consists of two papers.
Paper 1: This is a general paper that is common for all candidates and is intended to test the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate. It will primarily focus on reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the candidate.
Paper 2: This paper tests the candidate’s subject knowledge in the chosen subject. The questions will be based on the syllabus of the subject in which the candidate has a postgraduate degree.
|Exam Section||Total Marks||Total Questions||Duration|
|Paper 1||100 Marks||50||1 Hour|
|Paper 2||200 Marks||100||2 Hour|
|Total||300 Marks||150 Questions||3 Hours|
MP SET 2023 Exam Dates and Centres:
Exact Exam dates for Madhya Pradesh CET are not announced yet, but notification states it will be scheduled in June 2023. This is just the eligibility/entrance test to get first eligibility for above mentioned posts.
There will be other interview/tests when the exact post recruitment is done. And exams will be conducted in the eight centres – Indore, Bhopal, Gwalior, Jabalpur, Reeva, Satana, Sagar, Ujjain, Narmadapur, Shahadol, Kharagon, and Ratalam.
Application Steps for MP SET 2023:
- Online applications must be submitted by the MPPSC website https://mppsc.mp.gov.in/
- Home Page has a section called “Advertisements”, under that click on “Advertisement for State Eligibility Test 2022”
- Now on right side bar, click on “Apply Online”
- Graduation and Master’s Degree details must be filled, and upload the documents
- Complete application fees step as per the category and submit the form
- As a copy of application form is required at exam centre, take a print of the copy.
FAQs for MP SET Notification & Registration 2023:
NWR Jaipur Apprentice 2026 Recruitment 2023
HPCL Rajasthan Refinery Recruitment 2023
What is the minimum % required to be eligible for MP SET?
General candidates need 55% and others need 50% in Master’s Degree for MP SET.
For how many subjects MP SET is being conducted?
MP SET paper 2 is conducted for around 36 subjects.
What is the total exam duration of Paper 2 – which is subject oriented?
Paper two exam duration is 2 Hours.
Without late fees, what is the last application date for MP SET?
Last date to apply is 26th February without late fees.