MPESB 3555 Recruitment 2022-23 Notification Out, MPESB has released Patwari & Other 3555 Vacancies Notification 2022-23, Candidates Can Check MP Patwari, Lekhpal, Assistant Auditor, Teacher, Clerk, Co-ordinator, Assistant Manager, and other posts, MPESB Patwari form before 19 January 2023 at-
Notification has been released for 3555 posts by MPPEB. The registration process will commence on January 5, 2023. Candidates can apply for the MPESB Patwari Recruitment 2023 by visiting the official website of MPPEB.
The last date for application is January 19, 2023. So, all the interested and eligible candidates should read this full article without skipping so that they can get the details regarding the recruitment as we will provide various details related to the MPESB Patwari Recruitment 2023 through this article.
Posts for which the vacancies are there:
- Patwari- 2736 vacancies
- Lekhpal, Assistant Auditor, Teacher, Clerk, Co-ordinator, Assistant Manager, and other posts- 819 vacancies
MPESB 3555 Recruitment 2022-23 Notification
Govt Job Update & Exam Notes के लिए फॉर्म भरे
AFCAT 01/2023 Notification Out
Vacancy Details of MPESB Patwari & Other Vacancy 2022-23:
|Type of Post||No. of vacancies|
MPESB Category-wise vacancies-
|Category||No. of Vacancies|
About the exam:
The exam will start from March 15, 2023 and will take place in two shifts.
Overview of MPESB Pattwari & Other Post 2022-23:
|Name of organization||MPPEB|
|No. of vacancies||3555|
|Mode of application||Online Mode|
Important Dates of MPESB Bharti 2022-23:
|Date of Notification||November 22, 2022|
|Date of commencement of online registration||January 5, 2023|
|Last date of online registration||January 19, 2023|
|Last date for application fee payment||January 19, 2023|
|Last date to make correction in the application form||January 21, 2023|
|Date of Exam||From March 15, 2023|
Eligibility criteria for MPESB Patwari & Other Vacancy 2022-23:
The required educational qualification will be-
- The candidates must have degree or certificate of B.A., B.Sc., B.Ed., B.Com., B.V.Sc., MBBS, BCA, M.A., Graduation, Diploma, Post Graduation or any equivalent qualification from any recognized board or institute.
- They must have passed CPCT score card with Computer Proficiency & Hindi Typing within 3 years probationary period for the post of Patwari.
The age limit is as follows-
- Minimum age limit- 18 years
- Maximum age limit- 40 years
Selection Criteria of MP Patwari & Other Post :
The candidates will be recruited after passing the following stages-
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Verification of the Documents
Application Process of MPESB Patwari & Other Vacancy 2022-23:
The application process for the MPESB Patwari Recruitment 2023 is as follows-
- Candidates must visit the official website http://peb.mp.gov.in/.
- Then, they should do registration by providing the required information.
- After that, they will receive registration number and password.
- Next, they must visit the login page and login using required details.
- After that, they should provide all the required details, upload scanned documents, sign and photo.
- Next, they must pay Application Fee.
- Then, they should submit the application form.
- Finally, they must save the form.
Application Fee for MP Patwari Notification 2022-23 :
- The application fee is 500 rupees for General category candidates or candidates from other states.
- The application fee is 250 rupees for the reserved category candidates of the state.
- Application fee can be paid via both online as well as offline modes.
The Exam Pattern is given below-
- The exam will take place in 2 parts (Part A and Part B) and each part will comprise of 100 questions. Thus, there will be total 200 questions.
- Each question will carry 1 mark and there will be no negative marking.
- All the questions will be MCQs.
- The total duration of the exam will be 2 hours.
|A||G.K. or Science|
|B||G.K. and Aptitude|
|B||General Computer Knowledge|
|B||General Reasoning Ability|
Salary Details of MPESB Patwari Bharti 2022-23:
The starting salary of Patwari is 20800 rupees + allowances and benefits.
The salary for other posts ranges from 5200 rupees to 20200 rupees along with 2800 rupees grade pay.
|Name of Post||Salary|
|Lekhpal||5200 rupees to 20200 rupees|
|Circle Coordinator||28700 rupees to 91300 rupees|
|Patwari||5200 rupees to 20200 rupees|
|Data entry operator||18511 rupees|
|Assistant Clerk||5200 rupees to 20200 rupees|
MPESB Patwari & Other Post Cut-Off Marks:
The cut off marks will be released a few days after the exam along with the result. It will depend on level of difficulty of the exam. If the exam paper will be difficult, the cut off will be low and vice-versa.
We hope that this article will prove informative enough for you. Kindly share your views about this article by commenting in the comment box.
SSC GD Constable Male & Female 45284 Vacancy Details
KVS 13000 Recruitment 2022
FAQs for MPESB Patwari & Other Vacancy Notification 2022-23
When will the application process start?
The Application Process will start from January 5, 2023.
What is the last date for application?
The last date for application will be January 19, 2023.
Will there be any negative marking in the exam?
No, there will be no negative marking in the exam.